October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I'm due 22nd with a girly :) No other 22nd's on the list ooh!

Hi Lara B. I am due on the 22nd, also with a girl! :cloud9:

Looks like it's just us at the moment. So excited!!!! :happydance:

Hi :D Exciting!! Just wish it would hurry up being pregnant is over rated I want to meet my little girl! Where are you from ? x

Hi. I am from Nottinghamshire, where are you from? I had my 28 week midwife appt today, all good still. I have everything ready for baby now (apart from a name) so I think the next few weeks will drag! x :flower:

I'm from Edinburgh, but live in..ahem.. the wonderful Dundee. Glad to hear your bubs is all ok! Do you have nursery finished? We have bought literally everything we need, but can't build the cot etc as ceiling needs plastered and flooring done :( should hopefully get all that done in the next couple of weeks. Sick of seeing all her clothes sitting around in plastic bags and not in drawers! Do you have a shortlist of names? x

our nursery needs to be insulated and plastered before we can do anything with it!lol...so you can't be doing as badly as us!haha

Having builidng works done on my house from today, going to have to move out for four weeks.

when i come back hopefully to brand new bathroom, i will only have four weeks to go before baby gets here, then it will be really close! ekk!!

:happydance:

I'm about to get my kitchen ripped out, replastered and a new one in .... all with 6 weeks to go - I have everything crossed that Eenie doesn't decide to make an early appearance!

Hope all your DIY goes well ladies, it'll all be worth it I'm sure. We've been having a new staircase put in, its needed doing since we moved into the house three years ago, but I was insistent to my DH it needed doing beofre I got too heavily pregnant. Just need to sand it and paint it now..... urghhhh I can't be bothered!

Your shouldn't be doing it anyways, the particles from sanding and the fumes from painting or staining could be harmful. If you insist wear a mask and gloves with fans running and windows open.

Omg yes!!! Runny eggs! I used to love a good boiled egg n soldiers... ( I know... 30 and I still cut little soldiers up lol) but omg... I miss them so muuuuch!

Haha never too old for egg and soldiers :haha:

Oh dear, I had runny egg yesterday and didn't even think! I also had prawns on the weekend although they were cooked...I'm fine & baby is active as ever.

I've been eating runny eggs like crazy and doctor says baby is perfect. :thumbup: I'm sure you'll be fine to have just one. :winkwink:

Haha I know the risk is probably quite sm
all and I'm not being too picky over what I'm eating but with eggs if I have one I'll want one every day so easier to have self control this way :rofl:

I really don't envy all you ladies having DIY and renovations done over the next few weeks!! Just moving house and not having everything totally unpacked is stressing me out enough haha :)

Dizzy- I hear you on the stress of life with boxes! I just want Sept 1st to be here already!

Haha I have no excuse really as we are in the new house now almost 4 weeks :haha:
I think I just did too much those first few days I've abandoned it since haha :)

It's called being tired. Welcome to third tri! I start do many things and just can't bring mysf to finish them. What makes it worse? I'm stubborn and will probably overdo it, and not ask for help.

Haha I'mt he same if I start something I'll keep going til I'm actually in pain so I'm better off not starting haha :)

Hello all..I havent posted here for such a long time!.lol..so sorry..Im due 22nd October-and its a little girlie!:):)..(we hope!.lol).:flower:

Hi girls!! :hi: Just coming over to 3rd tri, can you add me to the list?? Due October 28th.

Can't believe I am here, time is FLYING! Hope you're all doing well, andI'm looking forward to sharing in the home stretch with you!

and its a little girlie!:):)..(we hope!.lol).:flower:

I hear you! We were told at 20 wk scan that we r having a girl but i cant help worrying that a little boy will pop out & come to a nursery full of girls stuff!!

painting is ok as long as you steer clear of solvent based paints. I managed to find both waterbased primer and gloss to do my woodwork with.

As far as sanding goes, you're ok as long as it isn't old paintwork you're doing as that will probably be lead based paint. If the paintwork is old, best not to risk it - get OH to do it and you go out til it's done. Make sure he wears a mask and hoovers well after :thumbup:

Hello all..I havent posted here for such a long time!.lol..so sorry..Im due 22nd October-and its a little girlie!:):)..(we hope!.lol).:flower:

Ooh welcome! You're the 3rd one of us due on 22nd :) all girlies! Wonder who will go first x

I'm so happy... My OH has finally finished the much needed DIY in the room we've made the nursery. It used to be our storage room for junk... So it's amazing to finally see it plastered, floored and painted.

Tomorrow I get to build her flat pack furniture up, out up her border and even put up the curtains :D yayyyyyyy! Can start to make it look like a nursery finally...

At present its a white shell lol

Aw I wish I was where u are oopsy! Our nursery is a empty shell still... Full of decorating stuff where we've had to do up the house first! The hall and landing are nearly finished... Just gotta gloss while we wait for the plasterer to come and to the babys room... We can then do the new skirting and coving and flooring etc and I cannot wait!!!

and its a little girlie!:):)..(we hope!.lol).:flower:

I hear you! We were told at 20 wk scan that we r having a girl but i cant help worrying that a little boy will pop out & come to a nursery full of girls stuff!!

I feel exactly the same too!!! Even though the sonographer said "it's completely flat, I've looked at it from all angles and there's nothing there that tells me you're having anything but a girl" (or words to that effect) I still think "I bet its a boy" which would be completely fine with us, I'd just be gutted at wasting all the girly clothes I've bought!

Oooh I feel really excited all of a sudden after reading all these latest posts about the nurseries/DIY etc.... We really are on the home stretch now arent we :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->