October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hey Shelley:))..im exactly the same as you..my scan at 20 weeks said it 'appears to be female'..Im having a scan tomoz..still cant help thinking it may still be a boy and be dressed in girly stuff!..(not that he would notice.lol)

We're having our bathroom ripped out and a new one put in from a week on Monday. I'm NOT looking forward to being without the bathroom at 32 weeks pregnant but it has to be done before the baby arrives. Thankfully we live on the same street as OH's parents so will be able to just nip over the road when nature calls. Once it's done I can finally get going on the nursery. I didn't see the point until the bathroom was done because of all the dust.

It was yesterday shell. Wrong side of 25 now :( 30 will soon be approaching! Eek! Lol

Probably not but I want to be in my twenteens forever lol

I've been in denial since march... I'm 30-teen still

Happy belated birthday... That almost said bloated birthday thanks to the genius of predictive text ;)

Haha love predictive text. My iPhone loves to make me look utterly r*tarded! And I don't need a lot of help in that respect... :blush: hehe.
But thank u very much! :hugs:

We're having our bathroom ripped out and a new one put in from a week on Monday. I'm NOT looking forward to being without the bathroom at 32 weeks pregnant but it has to be done before the baby arrives. Thankfully we live on the same street as OH's parents so will be able to just nip over the road when nature calls. Once it's done I can finally get going on the nursery. I didn't see the point until the bathroom was done because of all the dust.

Arghhh I feel your pain, we're having a full new kitchen and it's taking a lot longer than expected.. Never thought I'd miss a sink so much!! So sick of takeaways for once :haha:

Hope all goes smoothly and quickly for you! We can't do our nursery til this is done either, the nursery floor is ripped up so spotlights can be fitted in the kitchen :dohh: xx

We'll be moving into new flat when I am 31 weeks. So glad we're getting it all ready before then.

Once moved, I may not be online until after baby comes, as we have to set up connection at new flat. I may try to sneak out to internet cafe though to read how you all doing!!

We will be ripping our kitchen out this weekend ... gas pipes get moved on 16th then plastering starts on 20th .... hoping to get the new one in the week after

Not looking forward to 3-4 weeks with no kitchen - wahhhhh! :brat:

We will be ripping our kitchen out this weekend ... gas pipes get moved on 16th then plastering starts on 20th .... hoping to get the new one in the week after

I've had 2 weeks already & looking at another week without.. It is horrible :dohh: I hope it passes quickly!

We are living at my MIL'S and she had her whole downstairs renovated.. we have not had a kitchen since July 6th.. and still dont! :wacko: We dont have an entire downstairs actually, so i feel your pain!:hugs:

Why the 12th?! There's been so many weird signs that our bubs is gonna come on September 12th (just silly things, people's dreams etc) right from the start of this pregnancy, and you just happen to guess that someone on this thread will give birth on the 12th :p Why couldn't you have said 13th or 11th hahaha xx

I'm not sure TBH, maybe because 12/09/12 is a "nice" date when you write it down. I think mine's going to come on 21/10/12 because I think that looks nice written down too lol. DS keeps saying she's going to come on daddy's birthday which is 16/10 so wonder which is better: mother's intuition or sibling bond???

There is nothing wrong with 30, although I did spend the year in denial that I was 30 as I had a one month old baby on my 30th birthday so didn't really celebrate or get any real presents etc (don't feel too sorry for me though, I did get a very thoughtful and relatively expensive mother's day gift). For anyone who can't be bothered to do the maths from my ticker that now makes me 32 which is fine, I'm kind of over being old now :haha:

After I've been whinging that I feel massive this time I decided to depress myself even more and look at last time's bump pics to compare. Guess what? There isn't much in it I don't think now. It look a lot longer for me to be showing properly the first time but... well, see what you think.
Apologies for the exposed bump pics, it was the one I had from last time which I thought I could most easily replicate for comparison.
White top, no head is pregnancy 1, grey topwith the phone over my face is this time.

*Edit* actually looking side by side like that this one is bigger, but not as much as it feels like it is!

Attachments

• 29 weeks j.jpg
    29 weeks j.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9
  • 29 weeks s.jpg
    29 weeks s.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
I've got a quiz for you Octoberites ....

I went for my 1st antenatal class tonight, and guess which one of us I bumped into there?

We'll be moving into new flat when I am 31 weeks. So glad we're getting it all ready before then.

Once moved, I may not be online until after baby comes, as we have to set up connection at new flat. I may try to sneak out to internet cafe though to read how you all doing!!

Aw we'll miss ya around Francisca hope the move goes well for you and you get to update us at least when baby arrives :)

I've got a quiz for you Octoberites ....

I went for my 1st antenatal class tonight, and guess which one of us I bumped into there?

Haha no way who did ya meet? :) It really is a small world lol :)

My son is due on October 28th :) very excited to meet my little kicker:baby:

Anyone else feel like their insides are constantly being stroked? it's such an odd feeling!!!

On the other hand, can actually feel a little foot each time if i put my hand on it! which is insanely cute considering it only feels about this big!

[_____________]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"