October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

maternity leave is boring lol, i started mine a week ago tomorrow thanks to them finally allowing me my 5 weeks holiday :happydance: i've cleaned every room in my 3 bed house top to bottom, sorted out the baby stuff i've had given from a friend who had her DD in january and now i'm back to boredom :(

Who needs a laugh today? I sure did as my dog got sprayed by a stupid skunk last night :(

https://m.parenting.com/gallery/awkward-pregnancy-photos?lnk=trigscroll&loc=trigscroll#bmb=1

I'm stayin (or attempting to stay) til the 12th October. I manged to work right up with my first but I was a lot younger without a child and a hubby to look after! I only work 23 hrs over 4 days anyways , and I sit on my bum all day so hopefully I can last!

6 more weeks until Mat leave or.. start working from home.. I'm having a tough time finding my replacement. I also think 6 weeks if far out.. I hope I make it.. lol this is tough.

3 weeks until I have annual leave for 3 weks, then start at Mat leave straight after x

Man, being a sahm is totally different than working. I didn't find myself as exhausted at work as I am at home with my toddler at this point. Though I did a lot from my desk, and everyone there wouldn't let me get up and do the runaround part of the job. Goodlu k with those last weeks ladies. I found they couldn't come soon enough! But once your home it's weird to have personal time, and a chance to nap.

I cant imagine running around with one whilst baking another, the exhaustion! Maybe one day I too will have that joy!

The funny part is I picked to be in this situation , lol.
I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, it's worth it in the end :)

Aw yay for squashes!! :) I'm so happy not to be an aubergine anymore!!

I was soooo happy not to be an aubergine - but I expect I'll get fed up of being a squash soon enough!

2 more weeks left at work for me: 3 days next week and 4 the week after :dance:

Mrs B, it is exhausting! roll on 9pm they are all asleep. xx
:happydance:

I passed my GTT :happydance: but my iron is low so I have to start taking supplements :(
I've been given rehydration salts t take for the next 24 hours and if my diarrhea still hasn't cleared up then I have to go straight out to the hospital tomorrow! Fingers crossed it clears! The drink is manky, like lemon flavoured salt water!

Bubs is measuring abut 3.4lbs today according to the scan :) Happy and healthy :)

Hope everyone is doing well!! :)

Ah you'll fly through it hun, which do you have to do 1,2 or 3 hour?

I had my GTT yesterday, and got the results earlier.
4.5 Before fasting and 5.3 after! PASS! Woo =D

Haven't got my iron results back yet, hope they're ok as I don't get along with iron supplements. Hate the constipation ... though maybe it's what you need right now Dizzy? ;) Hope you feel better soon.

Yay Erised great results :) Hope your iron count is good :) Haha yep think I need things to slow down a bit :rofl: MW doesn't want me to start them though til after things get back to normal in that department in case it aggravates the whole situation!

I've not had a GTT, no one has even mentioned it to me. Do we not get them in the UK?

I got iron tablets on Tuesday from my midwife, I'm not keen cos they make me feel sick afterwards but hoping the (supposed) increase in energy will be worth it!

its a 2 hour test...they r doing it cause my last lot of bloods were a bit off...ive also got to take iron...oh well!might need to see the physio too as they think my pelvis might be seperating!!FML lol

we do shelli - but only if there's reason to e.g. a risk factor like high BMI, or they find glucose in your urine when they dip it :thumbup:

Ah Islander you poor thing! Hope they can do something for your hips!!
I did the 2 hour too (fasting blood draw, 1hr blood, 2 hour blood) and found it actually went pretty quickly for me. I had a book with me and was there alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->