October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Anyone else find as soon as they call someone to watch the baby going nuts, or to feel, baby instantly stops?! Mine does all the time! I'm desperate for Elliot to feel his baby sister but she goes shy as soon as I call him over. Right little Madame already!

Yes!! Hubby thinks I'm lying when I say shes going mad :dohh:

Anyone else find as soon as they call someone to watch the baby going nuts, or to feel, baby instantly stops?! Mine does all the time! I'm desperate for Elliot to feel his baby sister but she goes shy as soon as I call him over. Right little Madame already!

Yup me too! She will move when I call OH over but not crazily like she was doing.. No matter how long he sits and watches or feels. He must think i'm eggagerating when I say 'she's having a party in there' because she never does it for him :(

Me too! I think hubby def thinks I'm exagerrating!!! :dohh:

My mum takes it really personally, she'll say "she never kicks for her nana" :wacko:

Glad I'm not alone! Thought it was just my baby playing funny buggas coz Ellipt wasn't at all shy when he was in my belly lol

My mum takes it really personally, she'll say "she never kicks for her nana" :wacko:

My mam says the same. It was made even worse when my sister managed to feel a sneaky kick lol

Aw no way! How lovely! :D

Good luck with the flat pack. I love flat pack! Feel such a sense of accomplishment wen it's finished lol

And yeah... Urchins lovely :) was such a funny meeting lol

Awh bless you chikkie :D

We only realised because I called my bump Eenie ... and LilOopsy said that's odd, there's a girl on my forum who calls her baby that :rofl:

As for the wriggling - Eenie's favourite trick is to hide from the doppler. I had a midwife appointment today and there was a student in - the midwife let her loose on me and the second she got the doppler out, Eenie squiggled out of the way!

me too!!as soon as OH touches her she hides!lol

Hi ladies

Can I be added please :)

I'm due 28th October a little girl xx

My DO likes to give the Doppler a punch or 5 everytime so midwife loses count! Lol.

Oh wow - what a small world! That's pretty amazin...

Awww thats lovely urchin and liloopsy that you bumped into each other, very small world indeed. Must admit, at my antenatal class lastnight I was looking round the other women thinking "i wonder if any of them are on bnb"!

No one has mentioned any classes to me yet! I remember having them with my first and watching the birthing vid, tour of the ward - all that stuff! But my midwife hasn't mentioned them this time. Guess I'll bring it up when I go back in 3 wks

No one has mentioned any classes to me yet! I remember having them with my first and watching the birthing vid, tour of the ward - all that stuff! But my midwife hasn't mentioned them this time. Guess I'll bring it up when I go back in 3 wks

I didn't get told about them til 30 weeks and was booked onto some :) just ask at your next appt xx

I've actually started to get DH to put his hand on my bump when she's kicking a lot to calm her down!
She has given DS a kick a few times, but he doesn't seem that bothered by it either way. Very excited to meet "baby sister" though.
The only time DH feels her really is if he puts his arm round me in bed - she seems to kick loads last thing at night and first thing in a morning.

Yep my OH calms her down too, disappoints him a bit but it's good for me lol.
Went to a breastfeedimg workshop last night, was really interesting, also got to massage knitted boobs lol!
I was so proud of my OH, usually he'd be the one juggling the boobs :haha: he was tempted but managed to resist & even managed to ask some important questions I'd forgotton, I was very surprised!! He must be growing up at the ripe old age of 31 lol :rofl:
x

I've actually started to get DH to put his hand on my bump when she's kicking a lot to calm her down!

Haha I do that too because up til a few days ago OH had never felt the proper hard crazy kicks because every time I called him over baby would stop haha :)
He seems to have a very calming effect on baby haha :)

Ladies I have a bit of a tmi question, I've posted it in a separate thread too but maybe some of you can help
Have any of you had diarrhea lately? This past few days I've been getting lots of loose bowel movements in the evening and now this morning I've already been 3 times in the past 2 hours. Haven't eaten anything funny. Don't know if I should be worried about it or not or should I go to the doctor. I have my midwife appointment tomorrow in the hospital so would I be ok to wait til then and say it?

I've had that off and on the whole pregnancy... might be worth bringing up at your appt tho, just to make sure :)
Everytime I ask DH to feel or look she stops kicking but last night she was doing zumba or something, my belly was moving all over the place and he saw it!was amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->