October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

thats my plan - taking a book :) im sure it will be fine :) and if not then at least they can do something :) shelli - im in the UK... i had bloods done at 28 weeks and thats where they picked up that i needed to do the GTT.

we do shelli - but only if there's reason to e.g. a risk factor like high BMI, or they find glucose in your urine when they dip it :thumbup:

Ah okay, that makes sense. I was wondering why people were mentioning it and I didn't know what it was lol.

I was like that too!until i got the letter yesterday!lol

I passed my GTT :happydance: but my iron is low so I have to start taking supplements :(
I've been given rehydration salts t take for the next 24 hours and if my diarrhea still hasn't cleared up then I have to go straight out to the hospital tomorrow! Fingers crossed it clears! The drink is manky, like lemon flavoured salt water!

Bubs is measuring abut 3.4lbs today according to the scan :) Happy and healthy :)

Hope everyone is doing well!! :)

Hi Dizzy,

sorry to hear you had the D! hope its started to clear up, but I can say that when I was put on fluids at hospital it made the world of difference :thumbup: Being in hospital sucks though but I dont think id have bounced back as quick if I hadnt their intervention.

however got a call from DR today to tell me I have ANOTHER urine infection.. I've lost count of how many times now. I'm just waiting to hear back from blood tests about anemia aswell. I'm usually a very healthy person!

Hi all. Jst checking in to make sure every1 doin ok. Ive been suffering wiv braxon hicks over last couple of days :( so as time is getting closer i thought i best get my hospital bag ready so me and my mum are going to get it sorted tomorrow hope every1 eles has theres ready. xxx

Mines almost ready too :) got way too many baby clothes in it, but I wanted to make sure she has something that fits her right so put in all different sizes and makes. Had painful braxton hicks for the past few days but today I have only had a constant sharp pain, no BHs. Better go away soon :( Hope you're all well! x

I still haven't even got the baby clothes to pack in the hospital bag... LOL!
So unorganized this time around. The baby's room still isn't even fully painted yet, gotta do all the glossing, paint the ceiling, get dado rail to go around the room, get a changing table, get some draws or a wardrobe, get some shelves, put the cot in the room etc

Once that's all done we can start sorting through things we need, like getting nappies and wipes and going through baby clothes. We'll be going to Holland in 3 and a half weeks, so we should return with baby clothes then (DD1's old clothes).

We'll get things ready before baby shows up... or so we hope :p

-edit-
Oh yes, we still have to change around everything in our room too so we can fit a moses basket / cot in for the first few months! Had wanted that painting as well, as it's still the same as when the previous tenants lived here over a year ago... but doubt we'll have time.

Hey girls
No I don't have a bag packed yet. Was thinkin about it the other day. I'm sure I left it til the last minute last time, and ended up droppin my brush out so all my visitors were met with a tired lookin scarecrow! Won't makin that mistake again.... All the baby stuff is bought but I've not got anything for me. Will have to make a start on the maternity pads and nipple cream come payday

I'm planning on doing my hospital bag when i've had my 36 week appointment as i will then know if i'm having a normal delivery or a section... probably no chance of baby coming early, my mum went 2 weeks over with me then i went 24 days over with DD. Got loadsa baby clothes but not thought about me, got the necessitites like pads and disposable pants but thats about it, i haven't even began to think about a birth plan x

I've not even thought about my hospital bag, all I've bought for it for me so far is some nipple pads lol. I'm probably gonna slowly start getting it ready next week once I've finished work.

Still gotta sort all the nursery out, need to treat the ceiling cos there's a bit of damp there, then got to strip the walls and re-paper and get a new carpet fitted. I'm disorganised!

I'm planning on doing my hospital bag when i've had my 36 week appointment as i will then know if i'm having a normal delivery or a section... probably no chance of baby coming early, my mum went 2 weeks over with me then i went 24 days over with DD. Got loadsa baby clothes but not thought about me, got the necessitites like pads and disposable pants but thats about it, i haven't even began to think about a birth plan x

Howcome they let you go so far over? Thought at 14 days over they had to get baby out x

So, just a little Yay for me LOL, I'm 30 weeks today!! woohoo! lol My shower is tomorrow and then the getting ready for baby really starts :)

I think I'll pack my hospital bag in about 5 more weeks, I don't need much since I'm in the US so it's not a big deal.

Just to let you ladies know, if you're a first time mom or, like me, on your second but breast feeding didn't work out the first time - take a bfing class! I went to one at the hospital I'm delivering at on Thurs. and it was sooo informative and I feel MUCH more confident now :)

Braxton Hicks driving me crazy too, most just tightenings, but sometimes feel like early contraction pains!! :wacko: :wacko:

too early for Caleb to make an appearance.

i have packed my hospital bag just needs nursing bra's (which i aint bought yet) and magazines. xx

:happydance:

Howcome they let you go so far over? Thought at 14 days over they had to get baby out x

they messed her due date up, said she was due 31st january but then they didn't start my labour off until the 20th february then she had to be delivered by emergency section on the 24th feb! her skin was all wrinkled like it is when you've spent too long in the bath and they even admitted that they had left her too long x

You girls are making me feel very unprepared!! :haha: Haven't started packing my bag yet. I've bought one nursing bra (plan to get more) and a few nightgowns, but thats it!!

I am waiting till 37 weeks to buy my nursing bra's. my :holly: aint up to the size i normally get to yet!!!

nursing bras are the one thing I haven't got yet for this ^^^ very reason!

Though I have no idea what size mine will get to, never having got this far before :thumbup:

On a side note - anyone else having real trouble cutting their toenails??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->