October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Lol about the toenails :) I realized when putting on pants yesterday I've hit that moment where putting on pants/shorts etc, I have to lift my legs with knees pointing out to the sides instead of in front of me as normal. Getting bigger now :)
Nursing bras I have a couple from last time and if they don't fit I'll go out once my milk comes in as your size could change. I did that last time, it was nice to get out of the house for a break.
My bag won't be getting packed till we are in the new house so 36 weeks or later. I'm going to try not to leave it past 38 this time :) gotta go buy cheap black cotton undies since the hospital only gives you one of their granny panties, lol. And diapers, as we only get 6 now from the hospital.

I feel like I have to hold my breath each toe! And my bikini line is a right shambles... Haha

Oh good grief - I'd forgotten I had a bikini line, it's been so long since I saw it! :rofl:

I've only seen the mirror image of mine haha. Think I need some veet. Get it off and start again!! Haha :blush:

I shaved mine this morning and was quite proud that I can still see down there and shave (somewhat) effectively! :haha:

Aw Shineystar sorry to hear about your UTI :( Hope it clears up quickly for you!

My stomach seems to have decided to behave again 24 hours of non upset stomach! :happydance:

I haven't even thought about my hospital bag yet! Still have to sort through the baby clothes I have to see what we actually have and what we need. I'll have to find a suggestion list for what to bring with me so I know I have everything!

I'm gonna make a start on packing my bag in the next couple of weeks now that I've finished work :)

Speaking of bags - with the changing bag, do you think its best to get a backpack or satchel-style bag?

ourturn - the one I got does both: satchel strap and rucksack :thumbup:

Have you ladies decided on baby's first outfit? :)

I have 2 or 3 in my bag haha! One early baby, 2 newborn. But they're all roughly similar :) a light dress with a long top underneath, leggings and socks with a cardigan if it's cold. Have you decided? x

I shall be bringing Eenie home in a babygrow with cardi if it's cold and a hat

Baby Caleb is going to wear the same outfit as the other three had, the mothercare babygrow with the grey trimming and grey buttons. set my own tradition. will be keeping that outfit for my DD's first baby! xx

painted my toes this morning pretty proud of myself.

bikini line thing of the past! will have to sort that out after baby comes out, think i will cause myself an injury if i attempted it now! :wacko:

I've just got a pink babygrow for Emmy to come home in. A little pink jacket for if it's cold and a blanket to put over her in the car seat if it's colder than that. Saving all the good outfits for when the grandparents see her :)

Her bag is packed, her nursery is on the finishing touches and my bag is half done... I can't believe we're gonna have a baby in a few weeks. Eek!

Held my friends week old daughter yesterday and it really brought the reality home to me! She was about the size we've been predicted... 10cm don't seem so bad now lol

Baby Caleb is going to wear the same outfit as the other three had, the mothercare babygrow with the grey trimming and grey buttons. set my own tradition. will be keeping that outfit for my DD's first baby! xx

painted my toes this morning pretty proud of myself.

bikini line thing of the past! will have to sort that out after baby comes out, think i will cause myself an injury if i attempted it now! :wacko:

Aw that is such a cute idea hun :) I've no idea what outfit my LO will be wearing at all! Will probably be something comfy like a nice babygrow and cardi :)

I've got little Pink jersey dungas and long sleeve pink vest outfit from Next for baby to come home in. And I've bought a lovely cardi from sainsburys! It's lined and hooded with tiny ears on the hood, and it's white with pale pink buttons. Got a pink knotted hat too. :) can't wait til that day!! :happydance:

I'm not going to ask my daughter to have her babies come home in something she wore or that I bought. It's just my mother in law bought an outfit for my son to wear home from the hospital, I didn't really like it and i wanted to choose my sons outfit myself, but to keep the peace I put it under his cuddle suit I chose. I want to be able to make decisions for my child and pick things like that, like they got to do with their children.
I also feel the same with names, think children should have their own identity rather than being 'John' the second or 'Jacob junior' and such. Just what my heart says, it's my hold and I should do what I feel for him, and her to be :)
No offence to any of you who choose to follow tradition or carry on names. The key in what you do is it's Your CHOICE to do so.

I haven't chosen yet but strongly leaning towards a growsuit with a felt kind of fabric, so soft!! Either plain white or white with turquoise coloured stars on it. We bought both at 12 weeks hehe.
I have said Daniel can choose her first outfit because I chose her middle name after my late great-grandmother June, only about 1 & a half years off meeting her first great-great-granddaughter :(

Wow that's crazy that many generations were still around, and almost. My last grandparent passed before my son was born by 3 months :(
We have one on my DH's side but that's it.
All the outfits you ladies mentioned sound cute :)
I still have not picked something. Just have to see the right thing I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->