October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Have you ladies decided on baby's first outfit? :)

I have 2 or 3 in my bag haha! One early baby, 2 newborn. But they're all roughly similar :) a light dress with a long top underneath, leggings and socks with a cardigan if it's cold. Have you decided? x

I have 3 outfits but only one is what he will actually wear home. It's a onsite, pants and jacket if it's cold.

I have no idea what clothes to pack for her. No clue what size she'll need. I know.I'm going to end up over packing!

I have no first day clothes picked either, didn't really with DD1 either. Just had a bunch of outfits with me and we went with what fitted best. Had no idea she'd come out as small as she did, so she drowned in even the newborn stuff.

This time I'm hoping to have a home birth, so no 'coming home' involved :p

I haven't bought anything yet so only have stuff that I've saved from DS, most of which is blue and boyish.
Going to wait until after the next scan (32 weeks) to see how she's growing. DS was in tiny baby stuff to start with, his actual first outfit wasn't because I hadn't bought anything in that size. I bought a set of 3 sleepsuits and a matching jacket from a shop that had quite small sizes so he wasn't too bad in the newborn stuff, it was one of those he came home in. He looked SOOO tiny in his car seat - I'll try and find a picture later when I'm not at work to show you.

With him being so late, I had newborn and 0-3m clothes packed just in case, that's why I want to see how the little lady is growing before I start buying stuff. She was 50%ile at 24 weeks so we'll see what she's like in a couple more weeks.

The out of breath thing - I had that a couple of days ago, I think it was just baby trying to take over my lung space, seems ok again now.

She kicked DS when I was cuddling him the other night, he said "stick your bum back in baby sister, it's bedtime, go to sleep" - so cute! (the bum thing is because I'd said earlier in the day that's what she was doing as it felt like she was pushing out from the bump at the side where I think she's laid)

Just bumping thread up for late comers! Will update it by end of week. Hope you're all doing well!

when had growth scan last week, they estimated fetal weight at 4lbs 13!!!

7 weeks of growth to go. :dohh:

I have mine today... Can't wait to see what she weighs...

We're you measuring ahead or behind when they sent you?

We were told 2lb 6oz at 27 weeks no idea how that looks to shape up 13 weeks later lol

We were told 2lb 6oz at 27 weeks no idea how that looks to shape up 13 weeks later lol

We were 2lb 13oz at 28 weeks... They predicted 7lb 12oz roughly... :)

I'm not good at math but maybe this can give you an average

Yay thank you for sharing!! I had no idea and when the midwife felt and said she wouldn't be a small baby I was picturing a big baby. I'm so glad you have a similar size baby and I can still picture a little baby :)

Yay thank you for sharing!! I had no idea and when the midwife felt and said she wouldn't be a small baby I was picturing a big baby. I'm so glad you have a similar size baby and I can still picture a little baby :)

Will tell you tonight what she weighs at 33 weeks and their prediction... See if it's still on target :) got my growth scan today

I got told it's roughly just under a half a pound a week for the last 10 weeks so can estimate from that :) xx

At my scan on Friday (29+3) I was told LO was about 3.4lbs...eek sounds like I'm gonna have a hefty one haha :)

I have mine today... Can't wait to see what she weighs...

We're you measuring ahead or behind when they sent you?

was measuring 4weeks ahead, the only thing big was his leg length!! which i knew.

8oz a week from now on, so according to scan around 8lbs 5 on delivery. but the scans arnt always that acurate.

my biggest LO was 8lbs 5oz and she was 12 days over, so am not totally worried. xx

LilOopsy, how did you get the hearts in you siggy? x

Question for everyone: raspberry leaf tea from week 32- what do you think? Anyone taking it? Xxx

Question for everyone: raspberry leaf tea from week 32- what do you think? Anyone taking it? Xxx

I've literally just been Googling this. I never bothered with my first but I'm thinking of taking the capsules from 32 weeks this time. Couldn't stomach the tea as I hate all types of tea!

I am on 1 capsule a day at the mo. The health food place I got them from told me not to start til 34 weeks but I read lots about 32 weeks

I read somewhere that you shouldn't take it if you have had endometriosis so I guess I can't, was going to before I read that though so hope it helps all you ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->