October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hey girls I had the worst night's sleep.. i could hardly move in bed and every time i opened my legs i had a sharp pain in between !! I Googled it of course, and discovered SPD .. does anyone have it? I have lots of the symptoms but now I'm worried because i still have 6 weeks of work left!! Aaahh!!

Overnight discomfort is huge for me too. Do you get this in the daytime or just at night?

i get it...moving in bed is agony!! i have it in the day too...still got 8 weeks left of work! :S

I've got SPD. I've had it all the way through tho some days are worse than others. Made it worse when I did the splits mopping the floor. Pregnancy spanx really help me, physio didn't much...

Hey girls I had the worst night's sleep.. i could hardly move in bed and every time i opened my legs i had a sharp pain in between !! I Googled it of course, and discovered SPD .. does anyone have it? I have lots of the symptoms but now I'm worried because i still have 6 weeks of work left!! Aaahh!!

Do you use a pillow between your legs to prevent rolling?

5 working days left for me :D

I'm working from home today, on leave thurs/fri ... then working mon-thurs next week and finish 23rd

..... and I can't blummin wait :D

Overnight discomfort is huge for me too. Do you get this in the daytime or just at night?

Really bad at night, but still there in the background during the day.. i was really worried how work would go today but seems that walking around actually helps a little :)

Do you use a pillow between your legs to prevent rolling?

Yeah I usually do and it helped alot!! But last night was the first night I had this groin pain and i feel that the pillow made it worse??? See how i go tonight & at least I've got tomorrow off :)

Carlyjade are you working?? Where do u buy pregnancy spanx ??? Baby shop??

Thanks for all the replies girls :) xox

*edit* posted in the wrong thread!

SPD - not a worry for me so far. I do fine that eating banana helps with leg cramps though, think it's the potassium.

Does anyone else symptom spot about labour?? I know I'm being silly as it's far too early but every pain i get i can't help wondering If I'm going early! Lol. Is it just me??

Yea I'm still working. I've had 4 wks off due to Summet Hols but I'm back in on Tuesday and will be working right up to the 12th of Oct. I've still got a weeks leave so I've not decided whether to take that at the end, or take a day a week off leading up to finishing.

I got mine from Topshop online, but if U google maternity spanx they'll come up. I bought mine for a wedding I was going to and managed to last all day til half 2am without moanin at all so now I swear by them!

I find my SPD hurts more when I've been on my feet a lot, cleaning, walking etc. but it also seems to not help if I sit down for too long! I walk like John Wayne when I get up! Can't lift my legs up high enough some days to even put my pants on easily... It does depend on my baby and where she lies tho. Most of the time her head is buried right in my pelvis and it's a killer... She does treat me by popping out a bit now and again but that's gettin less frequent. :(

As for SS of labor, no I don't. I'd drive myself nuts I think! My water broke with my first and contractions followed so I'm kinda expecting the same this time, even if chances are slim

how are you UK ladies coping in this heat!!!!!!!!!

its ridiculous!!!!!!!

:nope::nope:

Day doesn't bother me, it's at night! I must've woke every hr last night :(

and once again the curse of living in a small peninsula strikes again...
heat?! I love heat! Where do I find it? It's cloudy, windy and we even have rain... fun times *sigh*

and once again the curse of living in a small peninsula strikes again...
heat?! I love heat! Where do I find it? It's cloudy, windy and we even have rain... fun times *sigh*

Its not even sunny here. It's cloudy windy and stupidly muggy and hot! Crazy

I'm booked in for 15th October - expecting my first girl after 3 boys ;0))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->