October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I'm jealous of you ladies that still work! Being at home gets SO boring after a couple of weeks and having everything done..

Luckily I've still got the nursery to do or I'd be going stir crazy :haha: xx

I'm jealous of you!! Having to commute on the underground and then sit at a desk all day long is not pleasant at this stage - not good for one's back!!!

Got a few days working from home coming up so that's a bit of a bonus!

my last day is october 4th.... involves a lot of driving and a ferry to get there!cant wait til 3.30pm thursday 4th october... :)

Now I just need to get it baby proofed, my toddler is facinated with all the new drawers and opening the fridge say "hmm, what shall I have" haha. Im sooooooo glad I didn't buy the fridge with the water dispenser, she was pressing them all in the shop! x

This made me laugh, it's exactly what my little boy would do - he's fascinated by water dispensers and, even though he doesn't normally drink plain water, will insist on having some if we go somewhere that has one. It was quite awkward at the hospital when we went for a scan because they had a sign on theirs saying "do not let your children use this dispenser...something about the floor getting slippery when wet".
We have to have a fridge lock because he used to go in and turn it up so everything froze when we weren't looking. Never took food, just likes turning things!

Can't believe I missed this thread! Can I join? I'm due October 16 with a :blue: bump

Course you can TFS - the more the merrier!

i still have 4 weeks at work (4 days a week).. im a nurse in aged care so alot of time on my feet but i have been coping really well up until two days ago... 2pm both days i hit a brick wall & suddenly so tired! just wanted to go to sleep! by the time i get home it about 4pm so cant really have a nap or i wont get to sleep that night!!

im hoping its just a bad two days, but gotta strong feeling this is gonna stick around for the rest of the pregnancy :(

Ah no Shelly that sounds awful :( I keep telling myself that despite the financial difficulties I'm lucky I'm not working at the moment! I'm so tired all thetime have no energy for anything I'd be useless at any job right now!!

another late comer! due 18th with a blue bump! cant believe how many october babies we have here - everyone must have been very busy in January!!!!! skint from Christmas i guess and no money to go out and do anything so looking for other ways to entertain ourselves lol!

Only one other due on 18th though, so im coming to join you!

Hey ladies... Been a busy tiring week.... Will update the list again later today!

Hope all you lovely bumps are doing well

I've been off work for summer holidays. I go back for enrolment next Tuesday, work for 2 weeks (5 days) then I'm going on leave. I'm not happy at work and there have been contract changes. I won't have to go back to work until the following academic year and won't have any unpaid leave.

another late comer! due 18th with a blue bump! cant believe how many october babies we have here - everyone must have been very busy in January!!!!! skint from Christmas i guess and no money to go out and do anything so looking for other ways to entertain ourselves lol!

Only one other due on 18th though, so im coming to join you!

Welcome :flow:
Haha January was a very cold month :rofl:

Girl Friday sorry to hear you're not happy with work but at least only 5 days left and then you've loads of time to focus on you and baba :)

Had midwife appointment today, everything is fine with baby and me! told her about my painful contractions the other day and my irritated uterus, she was disappointed that triage didnt send me for a trace, but baby has been fine since then.

i am seeing consultant at 36wks and midwife again at 38wks, which i convinced her today that at that appointment i would like her to attempt a stretch and sweep. she agreed she would!!! coolio!!!

though as soon as i hit 37 weeks i shall start attempts at eviction of baby using the old wives tale methods. :winkwink:

Had midwife appointment today, everything is fine with baby and me! told her about my painful contractions the other day and my irritated uterus, she was disappointed that triage didnt send me for a trace, but baby has been fine since then.

i am seeing consultant at 36wks and midwife again at 38wks, which i convinced her today that at that appointment i would like her to attempt a stretch and sweep. she agreed she would!!! coolio!!!

though as soon as i hit 37 weeks i shall start attempts at eviction of baby using the old wives tale methods. :winkwink:

I had my 34 week appointment today too. Baby's well but I've been referred to a consultant for palpitations....

How'd you manage to convince her to do a sweep?????? I can't wait to get this baby out - I'm so huge & uncomfy x

So had a doctor's appointment today got my blood pressure check and it was 150/98. So the doctor requested blood work to see if I have pre eclampsia, and she told me if it's only mild I would be put on bed rest and if severe Christopher will come early...so I'll be monitored very closely from now on. And I can't go back to work Thursday like scheduled so I can go get the results of the blood work. AHHH Let if only be mild at the most :cry: :hugs: :nope: :sleep:

So had a doctor's appointment today got my blood pressure check and it was 150/98. So the doctor requested blood work to see if I have pre eclampsia, and she told me if it's only mild I would be put on bed rest and if severe Christopher will come early...so I'll be monitored very closely from now on. And I can't go back to work Thursday like scheduled so I can go get the results of the blood work. AHHH Let if only be mild at the most :cry: :hugs: :nope: :sleep:

good luck hun!! it might have just been a one off!!fingers crossed!! :)
wishing u the best of luck xx

it seems to have gone up over last couple appointments, and then doctor mom,my mother thought i looked "puffy" in the face when she came down last two weekends ago.

I got an appointment next week... I feel like my growth has slowed down? I don't look of feel any bigger than I did 3 wks ago....? Dunno whether to be concerned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->