October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

So I saw a bum last night! A fat little bum, stuck right out in the middle of my tummy....what a Wierd and amazing feeling!

I thought she had turned now but she's still breech!
Ah well, still time to go :) Xx

No sunshine here either - just cloudy and muggy :(

So I saw a bum last night! A fat little bum, stuck right out in the middle of my tummy....what a Wierd and amazing feeling!

Awww a little bum how cute!! I sometimes get a big hard spot on my belly that must be a bum or a back. Cant wait to actually be able to tell!! :)

Awwww, my LO loves to stick his bum out, my stomach always looks lobsided cos of it lol x

Awwww, my LO loves to stick his bum out, my stomach always looks lobsided cos of it lol x

Ditto- although I only know its his bum as both the midwife & sonographer said that's where he's laying- head down, slightly engaged, back to my left & bum at the top where I get the 'stretches' whereas I get a few kicks on the right (feet I guess?) & low down (hands?)

I saw a guy from work the other day & he put his hand straight on my tummy & went "so is that his head or his bum?" I was like "his bum!! How can you tell?!" I can only tell from feeling, not looking!!! & because I was told!

Xxx

[

Welcome!! :) I'm due on the 9th!
Not too long to wait now xx[/QUOTE]

Hi, yeah, not long to go although it feels like it! Trying to work out how to use this site too! X

Only 3 1/2 weeks until im "full term"! CRAZY and so exciting!!! :)

Well ladies, the first (that I know of) October baby is here...
She was born at 31+3 and a very good 4lbs 3oz!!

Thread is here: That Was It! Fetal movement tracking is important

31+3 - that's me today! Can't imagine my baby coming yet, she doesn't even have a name other than "baby sister"!

The heat hasn't been too bad where we live, but it's been weird. The only way I can describe it is like in the caribbean, kind of wet but warm (it does keep raining a little bit too but then drying out in 10 minutes). It is a bit hot to sleep though, especially as someone's dog was barking till I don't know what time the other night so we had to close all the windows.

Can't believe only 3 weeks to go (well from tomorrow) till I'm full term! And that potentially, he really could come at any time!!

This heat has been awful! Had my antenatal classes this weekend which were great and have met a lovely bunch of people :D Was just a bit too hot to be inside a room in a library!!! As for sleeping...pah, too sweaty!!!

Gosh - didn't think we'd be seeing our first October baby just yet! Glad she's all OK though :D

I'm 33 weeks today - and just started my last week at work. Roll on 4.30 on Thursday :thumbup:

Oooo I'm so jealous! My last day is 3 weeks on Friday!!!

I'm jealous of you ladies that still work! Being at home gets SO boring after a couple of weeks and having everything done..

Luckily I've still got the nursery to do or I'd be going stir crazy :haha: xx

lol no way I'll get bored - I have loads to do!

Awh, how's the kitchen coming along? Ours is still a state! So Ive got plenty to do too lol it just seems to be dragging so badly not having a routine as such xx

Kitchen is currently an empty naked shell - with no cooker, water, nuffink!
There's a plasterer in there as we speak, making a start on the undercoat ... think he will be here all week

Kitchen is currently an empty naked shell - with no cooker, water, nuffink!
There's a plasterer in there as we speak, making a start on the undercoat ... think he will be here all week

Aww I know the feeling, my kitchen is just finished and hubby did it all by himself, plastering, units, floors...everything! It did take a good while to get finished because he was working and things but I just have finishing touches now, like pictures and things.

You will be chuffed when its done though...I always wanted my own new kitchen! x

Now I just need to get it baby proofed, my toddler is facinated with all the new drawers and opening the fridge say "hmm, what shall I have" haha. Im sooooooo glad I didn't buy the fridge with the water dispenser, she was pressing them all in the shop! x

I really need to get sorted with all the baby stuff now, doing the kitchen kind of put it on hold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->