October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I got an appointment next week... I feel like my growth has slowed down? I don't look of feel any bigger than I did 3 wks ago....? Dunno whether to be concerned?

I was feeling exactly same... It's like no matter how much I look at my bump pics I can't see the difference. But my OH can... Which is annoying lol

If anything I felt like I'd stopped growing since week 28... But at 33wk scan bub was approx 4lb 10oz... So above the average line lol

I think it's just down to the way they lay... Also week 34 onwards they supposedly start to "drop" right? Have you noticed that happening yet?

I've always carried quite low with this one... Her head can be felt in my pelvis and I get really bad pulling pains under my bump. I had to stop in Outfit yesterday, take a breath while holding a rail in one hand and my bump in the other - the shop assistant looked scared to death!! Lol.

I went back to work yesterday after 3 weeks off and not a single person commented on my bump, not one! Prior to that enough people couldn't wait to tell me how massive I was!

So I dunno....? Guess I'll find out Tuesday! I was a bit below my 'personal' chart last time... If she didn't wiggle constantly I'd probably be having a heart attack by now over it lol

I've always carried quite low with this one... Her head can be felt in my pelvis and I get really bad pulling pains under my bump. I had to stop in Outfit yesterday, take a breath while holding a rail in one hand and my bump in the other - the shop assistant looked scared to death!! Lol.

I went back to work yesterday after 3 weeks off and not a single person commented on my bump, not one! Prior to that enough people couldn't wait to tell me how massive I was!

So I dunno....? Guess I'll find out Tuesday! I was a bit below my 'personal' chart last time... If she didn't wiggle constantly I'd probably be having a heart attack by now over it lol

Lol I love when people look scared like that makes me chuckle... Specially in shops with carpet ;)

Hmmm... Odd... I'd say if bub is usual kicking self then you're probably fine... Maybe they've done what this LO did and turned into an awkward position... That's why my bump had measured small... I went frank breech posterior lol... Of all the things I wished not to! Have no clue this week where she is but I'm sure she probably turned as I just feel smaller.

Is it just a MW appointment Tuesday or a growth scan? Keep me updated

Just a midwife appointment. I hope I haven't gone breech... Not with the months of pelvic pain she's given me by hiding her head!! Lol. She better stay head down after all that! Lol.

Mind u, I can't even :sex: anymore either... It's quite painful so, against better judgement, I had a route around while in the shower and my cervix was easily reachable! So I guess that's y dtd is uncomfortable now... I thought it was supposed to be tucked away out of reach? Roll on this appointment... Lol

Just a midwife appointment. I hope I haven't gone breech... Not with the months of pelvic pain she's given me by hiding her head!! Lol. She better stay head down after all that! Lol.

Mind u, I can't even :sex: anymore either... It's quite painful so, against better judgement, I had a route around while in the shower and my cervix was easily reachable! So I guess that's y dtd is uncomfortable now... I thought it was supposed to be tucked away out of reach? Roll on this appointment... Lol

Oh Lordy I've no clue what's happening "up there" haha... I ain't even DTD since conception for fear!

If youre still getting pelvic pains then maybe she might have just twisted spine to spine... That can shrink us a little too so I hear.

I wish I could say MW will tell you... Lol... But ours got the head and butt mixed up haha!

I've got another scan on Friday, so will get to find out what Eenie's up to ... I will also see the consultant and I'm hoping he's of the 'Listen to your Patients' variety, rather than the 'I AM GOD' school

Have u not? Bloody ell my OH would be havin 40 fits!! He's already dreading the 6wk wait after baby comes :haha: it's about time he grew out of his horny teenager phase, he's not far off 30!!

I don't hold a lot of faith with my midwife either... Really don't like her much. She always seems too busy to talk to me when I'm there! It's as tho "second baby, she can sort hersf out!" even tho 1st pregnancy was 9 yrs ago and I didn't have a clue really wat was going in!

... From wat I can feel (think I can feel) at the moment there's a head down, and a bum stickin out my right side. She's been going nuts this morning, this is y I've been up since 5:45 :cry: soon as I try to film the wiggling she goes camera shy tho... Little Madame!

Have u not? Bloody ell my OH would be havin 40 fits!! He's already dreading the 6wk wait after baby comes :haha: it's about time he grew out of his horny teenager phase, he's not far off 30!!

I don't hold a lot of faith with my midwife either... Really don't like her much. She always seems too busy to talk to me when I'm there! It's as tho "second baby, she can sort hersf out!" even tho 1st pregnancy was 9 yrs ago and I didn't have a clue really wat was going in!

... From wat I can feel (think I can feel) at the moment there's a head down, and a bum stickin out my right side. She's been going nuts this morning, this is y I've been up since 5:45 :cry: soon as I try to film the wiggling she goes camera shy tho... Little Madame!

I've promised OH as soon as I get to term ;) lol

My friend who's having her second said same thing about her MW too. I can imagine after 9 years I wouldn't remember too much! I barely remember after 9 minutes lol

I've not seen the same MW once yet... That's what annoys me... Each one has their own ideas and methods and each contradicts the other... So I'm no more clued up than I was to start >.<

I've got a head up again *le sigh* but I'm thinking maybe oblique a little

And as for filming wiggles... I think it's a girl thing this LO is a git for that too lol... The amount of outtakes I had haha

Urchin - are there any other kind? Lol.

Oopsy - u have a very understanding OH! I'm amazed! It's the after baby Sexytime I'm not looking forward too... From wat I remember it's a bit like having sex with carpet :/

Have to tried swimming to help turn the baby? Apparently it works wonders!

I've only seen one different MW... She asked me if im a victim of domestic violence... I said no, he is. She didn't find it funny...

Oopsy - u have a very understanding OH! I'm amazed! It's the after baby Sexytime I'm not looking forward too... From wat I remember it's a bit like having sex with carpet :/

I've only seen one different MW... She asked me if im a victim of domestic violence... I said no, he is. She didn't find it funny...

Firstly... The carpet thing... The images I have now in my head are disturbing thanks Lmfao!!!!

He's 36 so fortunately he's out of his horny teen stage to a certain extent... And I do occasionally "help" him out... So he's not going 100% without. Although he would probably say he is

As for your uptight MW... Rofl!!! I understand they have to be serious but they should lighten up a little!

I didn't fancy swimming coz i don't think I'd look that flattering in a swimsuit just yet lol

I've got another scan on Friday, so will get to find out what Eenie's up to ... I will also see the consultant and I'm hoping he's of the 'Listen to your Patients' variety, rather than the 'I AM GOD' school

:rofl:

Carly, my baby is an acrobat he seems to be able to turn daily, sometimes he is breech but I feel like a wave in my belly as if he is diving and I can feel the wave/ripple, then I get very clear hiccups way down and my bump seems to shrink when that happens, I feel lighter, get lightening crotch and get kicks no higher than my belly button. Other days he is transverse and all up in the top half of my belly, so I stick out a mile and cannot get enough air ...the joys of having stretched uterus syndrome...:(. So I would say a smaller bump and pelvic pressure would mean she is almost surely head down and dropped perhaps.

As not :sex:, OMG how? I would kill someone if I didn't get a regular dose. I'm feeling a bit low at the moment as DH is loosing his drive, he will paw me if we're alone in the kitchen or he catches me somewhere in the house, but come night time he seems tired and needs to be encouraged (it is usually very much the other way around!!) and doesn't help that I feel less mobile and tired. This has only ever happened right at the end and after the babies are born with the other three and never this early :(. I told him we need a date night!

Hi all I'm due oct 20th with little man

why the hell did she ask that???? haha

Haha sorry about that.. :rofl:

I suppose assistance is good enough lol. I go thru fits and starts myself. There are occasions where I want to be loved but mostly I want to be left. We do have "funday Sunday" tho, where its an unwritten rule that he gets some before the end of the hollyoaks omnibus! Haha.

I went swimming for the first time last week... And even wore a pre-preg bikini and I've packed the weight on! But to be honest, there were that many hideous non-preggas, I felt like pamela Anderson in baywatch by the time I left! Feels lovely in the water... So light!

Cheshire: ooh That sounds promising!! I don't get ripples of movements with this one... I did with Elliot! Used to have weird lumps all over the place with him. Worst I get from her is kicks. I can see her back if I go from lying to sittin up too. Cute :)

Shelly: she told me they have to Ask it when OH isn't with us? She asked when Elliot was with me tho which seemed a bit silly to me...

:rofl:

Carly, my baby is an acrobat he seems to be able to turn daily, sometimes he is breech but I feel like a wave in my belly as if he is diving and I can feel the wave/ripple, then I get very clear hiccups way down and my bump seems to shrink when that happens, I feel lighter, get lightening crotch and get kicks no higher than my belly button. Other days he is transverse and all up in the top half of my belly, so I stick out a mile and cannot get enough air ...the joys of having stretched uterus syndrome...:(. So I would say a smaller bump and pelvic pressure would mean she is almost surely head down and dropped perhaps.

As not :sex:, OMG how? I would kill someone if I didn't get a regular dose. I'm feeling a bit low at the moment as DH is loosing his drive, he will paw me if we're alone in the kitchen or he catches me somewhere in the house, but come night time he seems tired and needs to be encouraged (it is usually very much the other way around!!) and doesn't help that I feel less mobile and tired. This has only ever happened right at the end and after the babies are born with the other three and never this early :(. I told him we need a date night!

i heard that pregnant womens libido goes into overdrive but unfortunately i think i missed out on that one!! :( i wish i wanted to but just can not get in the mood! im too unconfortable n cant do kuch with bump in the way! :( we have gona from bout twice a week to once a month :(

Oh we hardly ever have it now!! I feel so bad but I'm so bloody big and uncomfortable and in pain that it's like manoeuvring a whale around! That said, i might give him some tonight haha!! I think he's suffered long enough!

Glad it wasn't just me! I thought my OH was giving off a negative vibe lol

is getting weird twitchy like feelings down below normal?? :/

Had a midwife appt yesterday and she said LO was head down and very low down without much chance of him coming back up... so is it his head moving round? so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->