October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I cannot wait to finish! I seem to be getting the short straw at work due to been pregnant. Very tempted to bring my leave forward a week. Then I think why bother not long left. Roll on 7th Sept!

im struggling with all the walking at work :( even to go to the toilet ive gotta walk about 150 metres lol not good when bubba is on mums bladder!!

I'm so excited about leaving work ... one week left!! 5 teeny working days!!

Annnnnnd its my first antenatal class tonight - both nervous and excited!

I wish I was almost done work!! I think my last day will work out to be September 19, as then I am taking some vacation time then my official mat leave will start October 1. The time off can't come soon enough. I have to commute an hour in and usually 1.5-2 hours home every day (sometimes 2.5 if I actually leave at the end of the day whenI am supposed to), and my day at work starts at 6:30 in the morning and ends at 5:30 at night (officially).... I have had to make a whole bunch of appointments just to get out of here at a decent time :( Coming in at 5:00 am and not getting home until 7:30-8 pm is killing me.

I have 3 weeks tomorrow till I finish work and I cannot wait!!! Have 2 weeks annual leave booked then my maternity kicks in the day before my due date!!!

My first day of mat leave starts on the 1st October when ill be 39+1

You're brave!! I was supposed to be working till the week before my due date but just couldn't do it! I am ready to leave now hehe!!

I'm still planning on working up to and including my due date.
I only sit at a desk all day so it's probably more relaxing than being at home and running around after a toddler!

I have five weeks left, its going slowly!!!! then i will have 2 weeks annual leave and start maternity the week im due!

I only sit at a desk too but it hurts my back! Also can't be doing with the commuting for much longer!

Just read a thread on here, Mrs Gatt due 10th October had her baby today.

xxx

Much respect for all you working ladies! Reading through these and I couldn't imagine being at work while being pregnant! I really do have respect for all you women working for your families!

I'm just fed up of my sweaty underground commute! Still at least my holiday has come in for something good!! Cannot wait!!!!!

LIST UPDATED 23/08/2012

Sorry for delay ladies... laptop is dying and Ipad playing up!

Well it's official. My last working day will be the 28th of September! I've then got a weeks leave and maternity kicks in from the 8th of October! Yay!
Hope they don't expect a lot of work from me over the next few weeks becoz I'm going to be one all mighty slacker and hope that when I return in 9mths time, they'll have forgotten I didn't do a stroke for 5 weeks :happydance: between toilet and snack shop breaks, who got time to work anyways?! :shrug: not me!!

2 of my friends have had babies today. Both boys and both full term. I'm a little bit jealous. I want to be full term and have my baby in my arms, instead of in my diaphragm. Sitting is not pleasant these days! Neither is standing... Or lying... Another 6 wks of cooking and I think this little one should be cooked enough to come... Please?!?!

a woman asked today if i was expecting twins! bloody cheek! was shocked when i told her i still had over 5weeks to go! :wacko:

i am measuring 37weeks but midwife says thats because my uterus is stretched for having three other babies before. :baby::baby::baby:

I am bored of being so exhausted now! want bubba soon. xx

a woman asked today if i was expecting twins! bloody cheek! was shocked when i told her i still had over 5weeks to go! :wacko:

i am measuring 37weeks but midwife says thats because my uterus is stretched for having three other babies before. :baby::baby::baby:

I am bored of being so exhausted now! want bubba soon. xx

People keep saying that to me too! Or they'll say I look "ready to pop" but I'm really not that big. :shrug: Sometimes I think they just want to start conversation and that's the best they come up with. :haha: People are strange...

Hi I am due on the 19th of October with my little boy. I have got 2 girls. I had a growth scan today has I am measuring 35 weeks I am 32 tomorrow. My boy is measuring 33+3. Anyway hi everyone !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->