October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

yups, October is just around the corner :D

Eenie just has to hang on in there til the kitchen is done, then she can do her own thing :thumbup:

I have a scan and antenatal with the consultant today - we're gonna be talking c-sections, and I'm really hoping I don't have a fight on my hands

I have a scan and antenatal with the consultant today - we're gonna be talking c-sections, and I'm really hoping I don't have a fight on my hands

I will be having a similar discussion in 2 weeks time if baby hasn't moved.
She's breech, always has been, no sign of moving, with her head under my right rib. I really don't want it to come to C-Section. (I would need to refuse ECV due to my own personal reasons) and so I'm trying everything in my power to get her to move!!

Hope your scan and chat goes well xx

yups, October is just around the corner :D

Eenie just has to hang on in there til the kitchen is done, then she can do her own thing :thumbup:

Eeks.. Good luck Hun... Which was it you prefer to have again? (baby brain = memory like sieve)

I got my MW appointment... Time to see if miss breech has made an effort to turn lol

Come on babies, turn around, your mummies want to say they've had the pain and priviledge of natural childbirth please!

My back is starting to hurt a bit by the end of the day - but I'm sat at a temp desk at work at the moment, rather than my normal one with the multi-adjustable chair. Should be back there next week so see if that helps.

Anyone got any good plans for the bank holiday weekend (UK)?

Oh, did someone ask about what to wash baby clothes in a few pages back?
If so, we used non bio stuff for DS's clothes when he was small, and the sensitive conditioner stuff. Not really sure why it makes a difference but I'd heard it somewhere and I had excema as a baby and didn't want to risk DS getting it too just in case that was a factor.

Well ladies... Looks like I might be having my little one end of September... Still frank breech and MW thinks its unlikely to change as I have posterior high placenta which she says is warm and enticing to bub, like a cushion.

Am going over birth plan at 36 weeks and will be booked in for scan then before the date is picked.

Kinda exited and nervous all in one now :)

Well ladies... Looks like I might be having my little one end of September... Still frank breech and MW thinks its unlikely to change as I have posterior high placenta which she says is warm and enticing to bub, like a cushion.

Am going over birth plan at 36 weeks and will be booked in for scan then before the date is picked.

Kinda exited and nervous all in one now :)

its always a little daunting when things dont go according to our plans but you will know a definate date and that will be super exciting!

thats the bit about being pregnant i dont like the not knowing when baby will come its something i cant control. xx
:happydance:

Good luck urch! Hope u get the news u want!

Sorry she hasn't moved oopsy! But how exciting to know u'll have a date set! Are u going to keep it secret from friends so u can suprise them with the news when she's arrived? I think I'd have to do that...

Well girls, I wore maternity jeans to work today and am uncomfortable beyond belief! They are really digging under my bump yet too big when I stand up? Can't wait to get my leggings back on!

Shell, I didn't wash Elliot's clothes in anything different to what I washed my clothes in... I worry that all the fuss will make even more sickly babies... I'm currently undecided if I'm going to buy fairy, or carry on with my ariel actilift.

Sorry she hasn't moved oopsy! But how exciting to know u'll have a date set! Are u going to keep it secret from friends so u can suprise them with the news when she's arrived? I think I'd have to do that...

Yeah we were going to... We think it will stop people asking if we've had her yet... Just gonna let the grandparents know and swear them to secrecy :)

Liloopsy - isn't still early? At my appt yesterday they said they'd be checking to see if he's head down at 35 weeks..
but you still have time for baby to move or is it the posterior high placenta? Either way kinda cool that you'll have a date set!!

Liloopsy - isn't still early? At my appt yesterday they said they'd be checking to see if he's head down at 35 weeks..
but you still have time for baby to move or is it the posterior high placenta? Either way kinda cool that you'll have a date set!!

It's a combination of a few things...

Posterior high placenta
Frank breech
And I have a slight curved spine from an injury which may be causing her to stay above too

They can't tell for certain but every time she tries to turn she goes transverse and then back to breech... She never seems to manage to go back down

this baby keeps shoving his bum in my ribs! my goodness stop stretching child!!! :haha:

my colostrum has come through now! fourth time round and still couldnt remember when it supposed to come in.

:dohh:

Welcome Jadeee21! =D

My colostrum came in around 2 or 3 weeks ago? Thankfully nothing bad yet, not woken up with wet patches anyway. Only my right boob seems affected, but that's probably due to DD having breastfed daily from the left until around 3 weeks ago.

Mines been there since may time! Can't remember what week but was before my 20wk scan. Had the same problem with my first only worse! I dropped constantly when pregnant with Elliot. This time it's mostly with pressure. My bed sheet doesn't stay clean for 2 seconds! And to think I used to moan about my OHs dribble marks... That's nothing to the mess I make after a nights sleep! Lol.

this baby keeps shoving his bum in my ribs! my goodness stop stretching child!!! :haha:

my colostrum has come through now! fourth time round and still couldnt remember when it supposed to come in.

:dohh:

Ha ha. I'm having the same thing. She pushes down and the bum comes up under my ribs. If I take a deep breath she takes the opportunity to put a limb under my ribs.

Oh my gosh i feel completely worn out!!! All i wanted to do yesterday was sleep and now i'm sat at work and it's even worse!! Please let today just hurry up!
Hope everyone's doing alright?

Oh my gosh i feel completely worn out!!! All i wanted to do yesterday was sleep and now i'm sat at work and it's even worse!! Please let today just hurry up!
Hope everyone's doing alright?

I'm like this all the time. Gets to 11 and I could do with a nice afternoon nap. Very rare chance I get to get one mind. Roll on next week when I leave work.

How long have you got left at work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->