October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I finish work next wed and I'm sooooo excited:) have 3 weeks annual leave then start mat leave for 2 weeks before lo is due!

I'VE FINISHED!

No more work for small Urchins :dance:

Woohoo urchin! Lady who lunches!

I used to get comments on my size but I don't now... I've just gone really round, low and solid. Don't seem to be getting any bigger over last few weeks :(

On our precious pumpkins thread, a lady who is due twins in october is being induced in the morning!!!!

eeek!!!!

34 weeks and a couple of days. xx

Makes u realise how close we are to October! August is gone pretty much... :hides eyes:

thank goodness!cant wait for it to be october!6 weeks of work left for me (or 12 days!!!) need the time to hurry up!!

I can't wait but I'm also sooo not ready, and to tell the truth, a little daunted at the thought of having a baby again! It's been a long time since I've had a baby... Feel like I don't hve a clue! And this time, my mammy isn't going to be in the next room... I'm only gonna have a smelly man to help me :cry: haha

a woman asked today if i was expecting twins! bloody cheek! was shocked when i told her i still had over 5weeks to go! :wacko:

i am measuring 37weeks but midwife says thats because my uterus is stretched for having three other babies before. :baby::baby::baby:

I am bored of being so exhausted now! want bubba soon. xx

People keep saying that to me too! Or they'll say I look "ready to pop" but I'm really not that big. :shrug: Sometimes I think they just want to start conversation and that's the best they come up with. :haha: People are strange...

me too! everyone says omg you look as though you r about to pop! and i have had about 10 different people tell me im gonna go early... hmmmm... i dont know why they say it either, considering my uterus measuring1 wk behind!!!

going to get my auntie (amateur photographer) to take sone belly shots with OH & I on sunday :)

I can't wait but I'm also sooo not ready, and to tell the truth, a little daunted at the thought of having a baby again! It's been a long time since I've had a baby... Feel like I don't hve a clue! And this time, my mammy isn't going to be in the next room... I'm only gonna have a smelly man to help me :cry: haha

get him to google what a birthing partner should do! and give him hints like oh we should buy some massage oil for when im in labour etc.. lol ive found u basically have to train them... though im gona have mum with me so im pretty lucky... she will know whats going on when Daniel doesnt haha

get him to google what a birthing partner should do! and give him hints like oh we should buy some massage oil for when im in labour etc.. lol ive found u basically have to train them... though im gona have mum with me so im pretty lucky... she will know whats going on when Daniel doesnt haha

Educating your man about labour/birth is possibly the best way to make them feel as useful and wanted as possible. My OH was so educated about what happens in labour he could have done the midwife's job for her lmao. He wanted to know as much as poss though so that helped a lot. He was a mahoooosive support, if he was busy panicing or feeling useless it wouldn't have been the same.

I'm hoping to have my mam there when Im in labour as well as my OH, but I wasn't referring to the actual birth.. I was talkin about life at home once baby is here... I have faith in him really, it's just totally different to my first experience of motherhood this time around.

im so pleased...6 weeks tomoro til my mum gets back to the UK!! so she will be here to help out...ive missed her so much!gutted my dad cant come but thank god for skype :)

I'm hoping to have my mam there when Im in labour as well as my OH, but I wasn't referring to the actual birth.. I was talkin about life at home once baby is here... I have faith in him really, it's just totally different to my first experience of motherhood this time around.

ohhhh i see oops lol. try not to stress carly, we are made for this. we are natural born mummas. you will b just fine & your instincts will guide you :) :flower:

im so pleased...6 weeks tomoro til my mum gets back to the UK!! so she will be here to help out...ive missed her so much!gutted my dad cant come but thank god for skype :)

my mum lives interstate, it sure sucks being away from her while im preggaz!! mum & dad r planning to come over a week before the due date (which is the same as yours islander!!) and stay for a week after so they have best chance of being here when baby cones :)

im gonna do a big baby clothes wash soon.. what should i use in wasing machine? normal washing powder or will that b too strong gor babys skin??

Educating your man about labour/birth is possibly the best way to make them feel as useful and wanted as possible. My OH was so educated about what happens in labour he could have done the midwife's job for her lmao. He wanted to know as much as poss though so that helped a lot. He was a mahoooosive support, if he was busy panicing or feeling useless it wouldn't have been the same.

I totally agree with this... It's why I loved our antenatal classes so much, they focused a lot of it toward the partners in the room to make sure they knew and to give them full involvement too. Was great... I know my OH is going to be so good on the day :) can't wait!

Wow, will be stalking the pumpkins thread for an update on the twins! Hope everything goes well.

Carlyjade, it'll all fall into place again. This time I am going to have my mum down the road and then two of my husbands aunties are coming over from Brazil, one the first week and another the second. This will be a great help as although DH is a star, this time he will need to go back to work pretty soon and the children will be in the middle of school term (baby 2 and 3 came at easter and christmas, so we didn't need to worry about school runs for a bit).

As for the labour.....I have never in all my pregnancies attended antenatal classes and nor has he. We were totally out of our depth the first time, but now I think we might have a fair idea of what's in store. Might be a bit fraudulant turning up to classes now :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->