October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

no leaking here - am I doing something wrong??

I haven't got any either Urchin. If I'm anything like my Mum and sister I wont get any until LO is here though. I just hope I don't follow my mum as she didn't get anything, not even colostrum, until 4-5 days after birth by which time all 3 if us were on formula. I really want to BF.

That's cr*p about your kitchen fitter :( I hope you find someone before baby puts in an appearance. Our bathroom has been finished all bar the decoration and flooring and that was bad enough. It would drive me batty not having a kitchen :wacko:

I leaked from about 16 wks on both pregnancys now... Elliot's was the worst. I literally streeeeeeeamed constantly! This one it mostly comes out when I'm in bed on leaning on them but sometimes seeps too. Think u either or u dont :shrug:

I haven't "leaked" so to speak... But I can make them leak if I squeeze them lol... Have been able to since about week 20.

Ps we have a friend who fits kitchens... Texting him to see what his schedules like for ya x

Haven't leaked either, but I've heard it doesn't determine whether you can BF or not...
I got a great book on Amazon.. The Nursing MOthers Companion, Kathleen Higgins.

pretty awesome book!

Thanks Liloopsie! My plumber is asking someone he knows too ... hopefully one or the other will be able to take over soon :D

Fair play... I want to punch my OH right in the throat tonight. He hasn't even really done anything... Just seems a bit stroppy for some reason? And it's giving me a great desire to plant a bunch of 5 on him. Even more so now I've just listened to him make himself ice cream and not ask me if I want some?!?!? May be my hormones but I can feel a storm brewing under my roof.... :evil:

no leaking here - am I doing something wrong??

Nope, not at all!! It really differs per woman, some leak in 2nd tri, some in 3rd tri, others don't leak but can get colostrum when squeezing nipples (me) and there's a lot of women who simply never leak at all until a few days into breastfeeding when the milk comes in (around 3 or 4 days in). All completely normal and nothing to worry about =)

I'm quite sure the only reason I can get colostrum when squeezing and some times have a slightly crusty nipple is just because I breastfed for over 2 years straight. Before I gave birth to DD1 I never had any colostrum at all.

school summer hols, nearly over.

that means it is def the home stretch!

:thumbup:

Most definitely is! Birth plan today, last day at work tomorrow :) eeek

am waiting to see consultant on wednesday before i do my birth plan. need to have some thoughts about it though! xxx

Hi all,
Anyone thinking baby names yet?
We are expecting a girl (second) and this time around we can't decide on a name!!! I guess it's because there are three of us to please and agree.

If anyone has opinions on the following names, it may help!

Tabitha
Lydia
Tamra

Good luck to everyone in our last few weeks, am not fed up yet - but have a feeling that will be round the corner. Still just enjoying pregnancy. :kiss:

Hi all,
We are expecting a girl (second) and this time around we can't decide on a name!!! I guess it's because there are three of us to please and agree.

Tabitha
Lydia
Tamra

Good luck to everyone in our last few weeks, am not fed up yet - but have a feeling that will be round the corner. Still just enjoying pregnancy. :kiss:

Out of those 3 I like Lydia best, it's a lovely name =)

Our first girl is Eleanor Emma, this one will be Abigail and not completely set on the middle name yet but probably Amy.

Haven't leaked either, but I've heard it doesn't determine whether you can BF or not...
I got a great book on Amazon.. The Nursing MOthers Companion, Kathleen Higgins.

pretty awesome book!

So true

I have a friend who leaked all through third... She breast fed her baby but her baby wasn't putting any weight on from it. Turned out, even though she was producing milk & colostrum, vital nutrients were missing from it that bub needed. Once they started formula feeding him he out the weight on. So even if you do/don't leak... Even if you can bf... Doesn't mean your milk quality will be good.

Just another thing for us women to contend with lol

school summer hols, nearly over.

that means it is def the home stretch!

:thumbup:

They are already over here!im at school (teacher) just now!i only work 2 days a week...so including today - 11 days to go!woop woop!

Hi all,

Tabitha
Lydia
Tamra

I like Tabitha and Lydia out of those. Perhaps Tabitha a little more.

I'm off work today as feeling really crappy. Looking forward to maternity leave- I need to work out how many days holiday I have left so that I can go off as soon as possible (maternity leave is starting on due date :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->