October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I'm not leaking as such, but can feel the odd.. I don't know, twinge that something is going on in there. Not sure I would have noticed it first time, only realising what it is now cos I breast fed for 6 months with DS.

1979 out of the names you listed, I also like Lydia the best. We are having a girl and don't have a name yet either.

Hi all,
Anyone thinking baby names yet?
We are expecting a girl (second) and this time around we can't decide on a name!!! I guess it's because there are three of us to please and agree.

If anyone has opinions on the following names, it may help!

Tabitha
Lydia
Tamra

Good luck to everyone in our last few weeks, am not fed up yet - but have a feeling that will be round the corner. Still just enjoying pregnancy. :kiss:

i feel the same, im not quite fed up but its definitely close!! starting to get quite tired at work & still 3 weeks left!! so looking forward to mat leave!! :)

I'm not fed up either, bit I'm definitely not well... :( I've had something like the flu since Saturday, thought it was food poisoning and then just stomach upset on Sunday, but the actual sickness part returned with a vengeance on Tuesday to the point that I was dehydrated and had to go to the hospital for IV fluids :( I still have 4 weeks left at work as well. Really looking forward to Mat Leave myself.

no leakage this end either! although i occassionally get the crusty nipple thing going on!

Lydia is a lovely name!

Hey ladies- was wondering how soon before dd are you starting your maternity leave?

i still have 4 weeks left at work. booo! had enough now! so that will take me to 37 weeks, then i have 2 weeks of annual leave before my official maternity leave starts.

what about you??

2 weeks tomorrow :) :) :) Have 2 weeks annual leave and then mat leave kicks in the day before due date! I CANNOT WAIT!! I am exhausted! Have to work away in Oxford next week as well, Sunday to Wednesday! I shall just sit and order people about hehe!

Im so tired, my legs ache, im having these horrible period cramps too, my tummy is soo heavy. Luckily I dont work, I haven't work since I had dd1, but sometimes I just feel like my legs can't take it anymore!

Im telling you, pregnancy 2nd time round is so much more painful for me!

I feel dreadful!everything hurts!!! one of my colleagues came to find me today and asked if I wanted to go home cause I looked whte as a sheet and looked like I was in pain...she said dont feel i need to struggle on - baby is more important :) was so sweet!of course im still here ;) only 10 more days (5 weeks) after today!!yay!!

Flutterly - I'm utterly jealous, I have 4 weeks left before my leave kicks in and I gave up caring about work about 3 weeks ago. :haha: I just want to be at home, especially now the weather seems to be turning. So glad I won't be venturing out in the snow this winter.

I'm due the 22 with a girl! :pink:
Congrats and welcome :)

Hi all,
Anyone thinking baby names yet?
We are expecting a girl (second) and this time around we can't decide on a name!!! I guess it's because there are three of us to please and agree.

If anyone has opinions on the following names, it may help!

Tabitha
Lydia
Tamra

Good luck to everyone in our last few weeks, am not fed up yet - but have a feeling that will be round the corner. Still just enjoying pregnancy. :kiss:
I love the name Tabitha :)

As for the leaking boobs I get them at random times! I can go a week or more without it happening and then I get soaked. It's always only my right one too :haha: In fact I hadn't had a leak in over a week and as I was reading through to catch up on this thread I had a leak :rofl:

I'm working right up to my dd but my first baby was 10 days late so kind of expecting this one to be late too.

After 3pm today I have 17 working days left and I can't wait! It's too uncomfortable being sat at a desk all day. Especially with little feet trying to get between my rib cage and my rib fat.
I wore boots to work yesterday becoz the rain was so heavy, and took them off coz it was boilin in the office, then swelled up so much I couldn't get them back on!

It comes to something when the highlight of your day is taking ur bra off too...

lol re taking off ure bra!i hear that!

Random thing... ive just been having these pains low in my bump, across the way...couldnt check if belly went hard as I was teaching...thing was they hurt - really took my breath away but only lasted like 2 secs then went away...is this BH?contraction?something else?nothing? :S

Sounds like BH. I have them under my bump and pain shoots across my lower back. Pain lasts for a minute or so and goes. Can have a couple of them over a hr and then nothing for a while. Any longer and I'd ring the midwife.

I'm working right up to my dd but my first baby was 10 days late so kind of expecting this one to be late too.

My boss thought this and she got a shock when her bubs came 8 days early before she had even started mat leave!!

i still have 4 weeks left at work. booo! had enough now! so that will take me to 37 weeks, then i have 2 weeks of annual leave before my official maternity leave starts.

what about you??

Unsure- I am a teacher and thought we broke up on 20th October so put my leave date as 26th ( due 27th) so I would get full pay over the weeks holiday. However we don't break up until 26th ( I was wrong) and don't think I will be able to go to then so undecided. Thinking about 22 - week before. With it being my first am unsure how hard last few weeks will be so anyone with experience I would appretiate input!

im going 3 weeks before due date and im a part time teacher - already struggling!

I finished work yesterday! Have just over 3 weeks annual leave before may leave starts. Glad I decided to finish early as was having contractions mon morning and all week have had so much pressure down below,legs etc. hope time at work goes fast for those working x

I'm having a really hard time with work these days, I've been extremely ill this week, and had to be sent home. I'm so tired and run down. I don't know how many more days I can take of actually being there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->