October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Finished today, and I gave in and have done my first load of washing :)

This is her closet- all washed and organized by size:happydance:

Still have more laundry to do as well, it never ends!
https://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/hot4ash69/909a4851e692145f803d456e21f3f5d8.jpg

It's officially September ladies - we're having babies next month!!! :happydance:

Yaaaay!!! :happydance: Though I have a feeling this little guy may make his appearance in November instead.....I like the idea of having a baby NEXT MONTH!! :)

thats so cute :) what washing detergent did you use for them?

I'm just using what ever I have in for our clothes, nothing special. I don't want to cause problems by being fussy. If she does turn out to be sensitive, then I will reassess. :)

Oh my word!
No denying it now - we're about to become mummies ... eeeeek!

If this one comes early it could be this month...eeeeek!!!

Mrs B. amen. I said the same earlier in the thread. When it comes to babies the world has gone mad! The human race wasn't wiped our before all the rediculous do's and don'ts!

Hormones are raging now girls. Had my roots done yesterday and my hair would not go it's usual blonde colour at all! So ended up havin a load of brown in it... Thanks baby!!!

Anyone started their raspberry leaf yet? My nurse friend in work ended up delivering her own baby in the 20minutes her midwife left saying she was going to be ages, and her husband dropped their other son to his nans. She's put that down to RLT! Dunno if it makes me want to or not? Lol

I'm taking the capsules CarlyJade. Along with EPO lol x

Anyone started their raspberry leaf yet? My nurse friend in work ended up delivering her own baby in the 20minutes her midwife left saying she was going to be ages, and her husband dropped their other son to his nans. She's put that down to RLT! Dunno if it makes me want to or not? Lol

I'm on 1 cup a day, really should up my intake :)

I'm on 1 cup a day too...might start on 2 today!!!

im on 1 cup every 3 days, will then increase to every 2 days in 2 weeks, then one every day about 36 weeks then 3 a day, 3 a day etc its actually quite nice :)

I'm on the RLT too- 1 cup a day. I love the clipper stuff, really nice. It's got some nettle, rosehip and hisbiscus in too which are all supposedly good for pregnancy.

I really like it!! I don't usually like fruit teas but it's yummy!! Which is handy cos it means I'll keep drinking it!!

none for me - don't want anything at all that might make anything happen before my c-section date.
EENIE HAS TO STAY PUT TIL THE KITCHEN IS IN!

september my goodness, have a feeling my little man will be born this month!!!

I am hoping to have a bathroom by then though!!!

cant have RLT because of my irratable uterus, dont want baby too soon.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Looks like the majority are embracing the tea! I might orde the capsules on Monday then... Can't do the tea. Tea without milk is wrong. Lol. What does the EPO do?
I had a long but heathly labor with my first. Took me forever to dilate after my water went. So if I can ensure its sped up a bit this time I'd be willin to try anything I think!

All I had to do was look at a packet of rlt do watch out!! ;) lol

Scbu is shut so we're playing a waiting game again... & not even for nature! Keep your fingers crossed for me for tomorrow! Xxx

EPO helps to soften the cervix. I take it orally, but some people insert it close to the cervix

RLT strengthens your contracting muscles

I'm taking the RLT tablets, they're gross but I can't stomach any sort of tea so would rather those. I'm on 2 a day, package advises to just continue taking that many until birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->