October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

It's all getting a bit real now, 35 weeks tomorrow....eeek! :D

I spoke to Gill my mw this morning about having a home birth and she was absolutely fine about it. She is coming to see us on Thursday morning just to check things like parking, stairs in the house, where the bathroom is in relation to the room where I will have her etc. I'm really excited now and have started researching birthing pools :) What I like is that they're so easy going. I'll be booked in for the home birth but if on the day I change my mind, for whatever reason, I can just go to the hospital :thumbup:

Just been to see the midwife, had lots of sugar in my urine again so scheduled for the GTT on Friday morning and got to see my consultant next Wednesday. Not looking forward to it at all!

Also mentioned to her that I've had really bad pain around my ribs on the right side for the last 4 weeks and it turns out bubs is breech with her head jabbing in to me :dohh: hopefully she'll flip round soon.

Carlyjade - summer, what's that? I bet you'll get loads of use out of that outfit after all lol.

I actually thought there was no way that my baby was coming in September, but now I know she's breech, if I have to have a section I guess it could be at 37 weeks which would mean September - eek!
Better get this little miss a name and some clothes that aren't for boys!

Anyone else not bothered preparing themselves for labour...

Ie RLT, perineal massage, kegals etc

I feel so ugh now coz I'm wondering if I should or shouldn't start Incase she turns out of breech haha

I wish I could do more kegals... But I really don't like it. :s

I feel so ugh now coz I'm wondering if I should or shouldn't start Incase she turns out of breech haha

Meeeeee, i'm not bothered. I didn't do anything for my first labour a year and a half ago so i'm not bothered this time. As long as i've got a nice warm bath/pool and some wet sponges (weird craving) then i'll be ok lol

I go to the doctor tomorrow and plan on having him check me for dilation and contractions if all is good I will start at 37 weeks (next Monday) to evict my little man

GTT for me tomorrow :(
Deep, unmitigated joy!

Then off into town to meet a friend for sushi ... much, much better!

Had the last of my bloods taken today (i hope) ready for anti natal on wednesday, cant believe how close its getting!!!

xxx

Deep, unmitigated joy!

Let us know how bad it is so I can prepare for mine on Friday lol.

Had it a couple of weeks ago- sugary drink they make you have is horrid!!! Make sure you take a book or something as there is a lot of sitting around. Luckily mine came back fine. Was famished after fasting though! Hope it goes well for you!

Deep, unmitigated joy!

Let us know how bad it is so I can prepare for mine on Friday lol.

Had it a couple of weeks ago- sugary drink they make you have is horrid!!! Make sure you take a book or something as there is a lot of sitting around. Luckily mine came back fine. Was famished after fasting though! Hope it goes well for you!

I've already decided to take my Kindle with me, and I'll get some snacks so I can eat as soon as it's done. Just thankful that my LO is back in school by Friday, trying to entertain him for that long in a doctors would of been a nightmare!

i got lucozade and mine so that was ok...and they letme out so i went to see a friend... one needle twice in the same vein wasnt much fun tho :( good luck :)
10 working days left for me!!

i got lucozade and mine so that was ok...and they letme out so i went to see a friend... one needle twice in the same vein wasnt much fun tho :( good luck :)
10 working days left for me!!

10 working days left for me too!! :) and same due date !! :)

Hi ladies!
Hope you're all well! :)
Not long now!! :)
I'm due the 21st October
x

Liloopsy - I'm taking rlt in the hope that preparation for a natural birth means I can have one. It's also meant to help your body recover quicker afterwards so wouldn't be completely wasted if you did end up having a section.

Also watched last week's midwife program wiggling on my gym ball last night, trying to encourage the little madam to move round - next week it'll be on my hands and knees in the middle of the living room lol.

Liloopsy - I'm taking rlt in the hope that preparation for a natural birth means I can have one. It's also meant to help your body recover quicker afterwards so wouldn't be completely wasted if you did end up having a section.

Also watched last week's midwife program wiggling on my gym ball last night, trying to encourage the little madam to move round - next week it'll be on my hands and knees in the middle of the living room lol.

I think I might get the capsules... Knowing my luck she'll come early haha

I keep forgetting I got gym balls... I really should start bouncing on mine get breechy here movin round too.

ooooft! training up my maternity cover person is hard work! I'm absolutely exhausted!!! 3 weeks to get her trained before i go and i'm already losing the will to live!
Hope everyone's doing alright?
Got my first antenatal and walk round a hosp tomorrow and i'm not quite sure what to expect. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->