October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

2 Working days left!! Can't believe how fast this has gone by.

I got some EPO 1000mg with VIT-E Does anyone know if these are the right ones? It says on the back: If pregnant or planning pregnancy seek medical advice first. I completely forgot to ask midwife today. Otherwise i shall pop in chemist.

Shelli - it wasn't too bad.
Got there at 9 and was seen at 9.30. They took blood then gave me a horrid sweet lemony drink (not proper lucozade or anything you would even consider drinking in the normal run of things).
Then I sat for 2 hours before having another blood test taken (from the other arm!)

Apparently, if I don't get a phone call before 5pm tomorrow I'm in the clear :thumbup:

defo take a book - 2 hours is a long time to hang around :(

Glad it went okay for you, hopefully you won't hear anything from them! Will make sure my Kindle and maybe my DS are fully charged lol.

Bought some RLT today and was very pleasantly surprised. I don't usually like fruit tea but really like this. I did have to have half a sugar in it though. I got the Clipper brand from Tesco 2 packs of 20 for £2, bargain :thumbup:

Went to the doctor today and I'm 2 centimeters dilated @ 36 weeks, and I have the OK to not stop anything if I get admitted to the hospital

Went to the doctor today and I'm 2 centimeters dilated @ 36 weeks, and I have the OK to not stop anything if I get admitted to the hospital

was thinking about that for my antinatal tomorrow, wonder if they will examine to see if i am dilated!

can ask them to check i suppose. xx

was thinking about that for my antinatal tomorrow, wonder if they will examine to see if i am dilated!

can ask them to check i suppose. xx

You can always ask them to check, I had it put in my chart to be checked every time I come in so I know how I have progressed and the day I turn 37 weeks hubby and I will be having sex at least 2 times a day to get things going I'm also going to be pumping my breasts the help with contractions

That's so exciting! You may end up with a September baby. :winkwink:

I have now started bi-weekly appointments! Woop woop!

Afternoon girls. Had my first parentcraft session today. Asked about a water birth and it may very well be possible, even of the midwife didn't look that impressed and it's stupidly been stuck in the middle of the high risk ward.. But then OH said "I don't want a water birth" "didn't realise u were going to be giving birth? Oh ur not so what u want doesn't apply" I pretty much lost my head with him after that... Honestly between him and his mother I think I might run away and have this baby by myself!

Good for you Carly, not sure why he thought he had a say in that.I think fair enough on the homebirth as some can find them scary but to say HE doesn't want a waterbirth.....erm yeah alright mate the next time you give birth we'll do it your way :haha:

hi maisie - the RLT isnt too bad at all!i hate fruit teas and hot drinks in general but its ok :)

ooooft! training up my maternity cover person is hard work! I'm absolutely exhausted!!! 3 weeks to get her trained before i go and i'm already losing the will to live!
Hope everyone's doing alright?
Got my first antenatal and walk round a hosp tomorrow and i'm not quite sure what to expect. Any ideas?

At my one I got your round delivery suite showed all facilities and the explained what some of medical equipment for and what would happen to the baby. This included the birthing pool. They also showed us the theatre and explained the different scenarios for c section under general and spinal anaesthetics, who would be present and if dad could be in there. They then showed us the ward you get moved to and went through things we would need to bring and various rules along with facilities etc... We then went to a class where they went through pain relief options, the different phases of labour and when to call hospital. They also showed us equipment that could be used to assist labour such as forceps, showed us a placenta linked in to final phase. They didn't do anything on breathing techniques etc...

as this is my last pregnancy i have asked for a water birth, but all depends if they have one free!!!

got to talk birth plan with consultant tomorrow!!

not long now ladies!!!!!!!

:baby:

have they moved us from third triamester!!! to pregnancy groups!!!!

as this is my last pregnancy i have asked for a water birth, but all depends if they have one free!!!

got to talk birth plan with consultant tomorrow!!

not long now ladies!!!!!!!

:baby:

We have the same due date, it will be neat to see which ones goes first

Good for you Carly, not sure why he thought he had a say in that.I think fair enough on the homebirth as some can find them scary but to say HE doesn't want a waterbirth.....erm yeah alright mate the next time you give birth we'll do it your way :haha:

Damn right. Sick to death of his "it's my first" reasoning. So effing what! It's still my body! I'm doing the work! I'm havin the pain! I seriously want to kick him in the face today he is being a complete knob head about everything. God I he's like this after 2 wks of no :sex: I dread to think what he's gonna be like between now and the 6 wks after baby is born! That's if I haven't stabbed him in the throat by then....

Oh girls, I meant to ask... We were told at the class today to STOP SHAVING from 4 wks before EDD. Summit to do with infection in the hair follicals or summit. I think I stopped
Listening from the shock! Anyone else told this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->