October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

im off sick today :( was sick, coughing and full of cold last night and feeling worse today :( so tired even tho ive slept all day!

Not sure how early it can happen but I had a feeling she had because of the extra pressure down there, I was also getting like little electric shocks on my cervix when she was moving and she just felt and looked lower, midwife said on tuesday we're 3/5ths engaged :thumbup:

I've slept from 11:30 to 2 this afternoon too islander. Thought I'm sure I feel worse now from it. Will be calling in sick tomoro too I think...

I haven't got antenatal til the 18th so won't know if she's engaged or not. She's still head down tho that's for sure

well had anti natal yesterday, consultant was really good! my hospital has one birthing pool so... he said you can ask! :wacko:

he said he wants to see me at 40weeks to discuss induction, i said i dont really want to be induced, i have convinced midwife to give me a sweep at 38 weeks, he said good for you, he said if i am still pregnant at 40weeks, he would give me a sweep, i looked at his hands and said no thanks, i get the midwife to do it!! :wacko:

he laughed and booked me in at 40weeks anyway. i said i know realistically she can only give me a sweep at 38weeks if my body is ready, he said this is your fourth pregnancy he could put me on the bed and break my waters now!!

well that was enlightening! i did not take him up on his offer!

these appointments keep getting crazier and crazier :wacko::wacko:

Hey girls when your little bubbys have hic ups where abouts do you feel them? I always feel mine really low down..

And in regards to hair removal, i have never waxed, always shaved now im too scared to get a wax as its so much more sensitive during pregnancy.. so i dont know what im going to do!! Maybe get oh to shave for me but i dont think i trust him with a razor down there.. lol

Shelly I'm going with hair removal cream, that way I can just get dh to put it on, it should last longer then shaving and no itchy regrowth rash :thumbup:

Hey girls when your little bubbys have hic ups where abouts do you feel them? I always feel mine really low down..

And in regards to hair removal, i have never waxed, always shaved now im too scared to get a wax as its so much more sensitive during pregnancy.. so i dont know what im going to do!! Maybe get oh to shave for me but i dont think i trust him with a razor down there.. lol

Mine always has the hiccups low and on either side

Thats a good idea the hair removal cream i didnt even think of that :dohh:

Gamblesrh do you know wat position ur bubbas in?

Mine was head down at 30 weeks and my hic ups are down low, do you think id be right in guessing shes still head down?

I feel them down low and up my side. Can see them too. :)

Thankfully after a day of rest, my pelvis feels a whole lot better! I think I need to be lazy for the next 7 wks.. I wish!

I've only just started to feel hiccups, but I get them about halfway up my bump on the right hand side. Anything that happens in the centre I just dont feel because of the anterior placenta

Mine was head down at 30 weeks and my hic ups are down low, do you think id be right in guessing shes still head down?

You can only guess where baby's head is unless the doctor/mw has told you baby's engaged.

I feel them down low too. I was told she is head down at my last midwife appointment. :)

Hiccups and kicks can be decieving because you really don't know what part of baby you are feeling. I can feel the hiccups down low, but I can physically see them a few inches above my belly button usually on my right side. I can feel kicks/punches both down low and in the upper part of my belly and my little guy was confirmed breech at my 35 week appt. (He is Frank breech, one leg is right up next to his face the other is a little lower). My Dr. is giving him until 37 weeks to turn on his own then I have to decide what I want to do. So far I think he is still breech, he feels like he is in the exact same position he has been for weeks! I guess I will find out for sure next Thursday! The better way to guess position is if you can feel their head, but if you don't know what you are feeling for it can be confusing! I had the same Dr. tell me my baby was head up then head down a few days later, and then found out he was right the first time!

As far as hair removal, my hospital doesn't recommend it, because it can lead to irritation and infections. I am going to try to get DH to do a little landscaping next week just in case, but for the most part I will be going au natural!

:pink: is due October 26th but the OH is convinced she's going to come early.

I think she'll be glad too, as she's having a fair few sleepless nights now (so that's we ;) ), she's finding it hard to get comfy in bed.

Can I ask a question ladies. I am being monitored weekly at min as my blood pressure has been a bit high. The mw said to look for any abnormal swelling. Problem is this is my first pregnancy and I know hands and feet generally swell up. My feet have been swelling in particular right one but I don't know if it is the usual amount or too much. Have taken a photo to show mw at next appointment but wondered if at 32/33 weeks how bad your are?

Just seen fruit change.... Love it when it happens, reinforces it is getting closer!!!

Can I ask a question ladies. I am being monitored weekly at min as my blood pressure has been a bit high. The mw said to look for any abnormal swelling. Problem is this is my first pregnancy and I know hands and feet generally swell up. My feet have been swelling in particular right one but I don't know if it is the usual amount or too much. Have taken a photo to show mw at next appointment but wondered if at 32/33 weeks how bad your are?

Hey! I'm being seen weekly as well for High blood pressure, mine got all the way to 170/100 at one point. Now one two medications, and at first the swelling in my feet went down for a few days now it's back to swelling up, and my nose is "swollen" or big idk just looks funny...lol. but on my two medications my blood pressure has gone back to 133/68, so it's working.

Grrrrr I'm so annoyed. The one night I manage to get to sleep at a reasonable time (12.30am as opposed to 5am!) I get woken up with the most horrible stomach cramp I've ever felt. Sorry if TMI coming up - but it felt like I was about to have explosive diarrhoea and was nearly passing out from the pain it was so bad.. had the tiniest ever bowel movement (not diarrhoea like at all) and the pain suddenly went away. Still feel a little crampy but microwavable teddy is helping. Now can't sleep again :( What the hell was with that?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->