October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

ahhh i'm two days early, but my little boy is due on the 13th!
Getting really excited now!

My boy is due 15 October!

I in here next week and feel bit scared of what to come!

looks like alot of us were quite busy around new years :p

wink wink nudge nudge :sex: haha

It's all those new year, cold weather babies ;)

:haha: Yep, clearly not a lot on the TV in January :winkwink:

These two comments made me smile, sooooo true! For me and hubby it was also after the realisation over Christmas that our house felt empty and we felt a bit like something was missing..... we actually REALLY wanted to try for a baby rather than "just see what happens" like we had been doing since the summer! :cloud9:

Lol I wish that was the case for me and the OH... We booked our wedding in Italy in December and had a conversation end of January about how we wouldn't try till after september this year! Little did we know we'd already caught! Weddings rebooked +1 for same time next year now haha!

Didn't sleep much last night ladies so will crack on with the list in the morning :) sorry for the delay x Hai to all newcomers

I'm an october baby too - but the majority of my school year was born oct/nov ... apparently there were national powercuts that year in january and february!

Can you add me to the list??? My due date is Oct 4th and I am team:blue:

I'm a few days early yet, but I'm due October 15 with a little girl :pink:

My baby's due October 12! I can't wait to meet him. Seriously. Can. Not. Wait.

Im due on 24th and having a little girl !! :) im not in 3rd tri yet but was in reading "this is it" stories!! Lol

It should go straight to my page!! You can search for me, Lisa Cornwell - my profile picture is me in a green dress, sunglasses with sunset and mountains behind me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->