October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Went to the doctor yesterday and still the same as last week so they wouldn't do the sweep but will do it next week if I have made any progress with dilating, hubby and have decided to do the deed every other day until next appointment, if things have changed and I get my sweep we will do it everyday, and so on and so forth until at least the 28th of this month then if nothing has happened by that date we will be induced and that's also my daughters first birthday.

Urchin why do u need a c section??

I had a mahoosive fibroid removed 2 years ago shelley and the consultant told me I'd have to have a c-section if I got pregnant... unfortunately she didn't write it anywhere, so they are treating me as an elective.

My theory is, she knows what she did in there, and if she's thinking a cs is my best option, I am happy to go with that

Afternoon girls!
Thank u for all ur advice and encouragement yesterday - in here and in the specific thread! :hugs:
I'm yet to spk to "mr CJ" today. Not bothered really. Enjoying the peace! I appreciate he's scared by the impending events, and that he probably feels that he's at a disadvantage as I've done this before an he's going in blind. Our relationship is currently mirroring how it was when we first found out about the baby when I was equally as scared! I just wish he would ask questions rather than run blind and screaming from a topic. :shrugs:

Anyways... Work pissed me off massively today soooooo I called the drs who signed me off over the phone from tomoro to the 28th! Woohoo!! I feel like a weight has been lifted! Amazing feeling :D
so I've packed up my desk and today is officially my last day in the only job I've known since I left school. The department closes on the 15th Oct so when I go back, I'll be going back to a whole new job. Kinda scary! But I'm soooo glad I'm off! I'm goin to ring work tonight and break the news :D

Woo hoo! happy last day at work CJ ... hopefully you can get a bit of calm and serenity before baby gets here (yeah, I'm still working on that on :rofl:)

OMG that is so nice, CJ! I am counting down the days until I no longer have to come to work. It's a bit of a different situation for me as I am usually a firefighter, but they take you off the truck as soon as you are pregnant and put you on a desk job :( So it has been absolutely horrible for me. I only have today and tomorrow, then three days next week of work left, then I am on vacation then mat leave starts! I cann;t freaking wait to get OUT of here. That will be a huge weight off.

Thanks Urch! I'm hoping I'll find that. To be fair, workin does turn me in to a vile creature and I am horrible to Elliot and Mr CJ when I'm working and tryin to do normal family life so hopefully things will be better from here on in! Bit sad I haven't had a collection tho lol

Aw good to hear that you're finished up with work CJ :) I think I've missed the post about the issues with your OH but I know if I go looking I'll forget what I'm doing :)haha:) Fingers crossed you can sort things out and it'll all be ok :hugs:

U haven't missed much doll! Hes being a idiot and I rose to it. Think panic is setting in for the both of us but I'm hoping now I'm off and not stressed from work and able to keep on top of house chores and not being so tired and snappy with Elliot and the OH all should be ok. Where I work has such a low moral while our back book is being sold and transferred to Ireland, it's just not a nice place to work anymore and everyone feels that way. I'm better off out the negativity. :)

TFS- not too much longer for u either! Hopefully it will fly by. I still had 2 days of this week and 8 more shifts officially but signed off til the 28th and then got a weeks leave so mat officially starts from the 8th. -

Ooh all our babies will be here soon!!! We'll all have to be FB buddies and stuff :D

7 days of work left!(i work 2 days a week so it like 4 weeks lol)

I have a week and a half left of work.. but for some reason they know I'm leaving and they're piling on the work. It's really pissing me off.

2 weeks & 2 days left in work for me but I'm sooooo happy. I made it to term. I'm a watermelon :yipee: never in a million years thought I'd get this far :happydance:

xx

I have a week and a half left of work.. but for some reason they know I'm leaving and they're piling on the work. It's really pissing me off.

thats ridiculous! u should do wat carlyjade did! hehe :flower:

Damn right! I only did it becoz work have really taken the piss out of me over the last month but I plodded along, so uncomfortable I was on the verge of tears most days! And the yesterday the team I've stressed myself out over to support them and make sure their targets were met got treated to a paid for 2 hr lunch while I covered their phone lines! They would never have hit them without me - and 2 women got to go, 1 of which had been offline on a project for the last 3 mths and the other came back from long term sick the day before!! Livid was an understatement! So I come to the conclusion "y should I suffer and bend over backward to accommodate when they can treat me like that? I'm outty!"

Baby is more important than being stressed out at work

CJ that's horrid - don't blame ya for getting outta there :thumbup:

19 days left for meeeeeee :dance:
Eenie will soon be here

CJ that's horrid - don't blame ya for getting outta there :thumbup:

19 days left for meeeeeee :dance:
Eenie will soon be here

19 days? U got your ECS on 2nd Oct? o_O

Lucky bish... Imma race ya ;) See if I can get this LO out before my due date now mwahahaha :p

Yups - am scheduled for 2nd October :) ... so long as Eenie doesn't have other ideas she's gonna be an early October girlie.

Just think - if Emelia comes on time we could be there together!

CJ - :hugs: sorry OH is being a pain, hopefully now you don't need to go to work you can chill out a bit and get him kicked into touch! At the end of the day, when you go into labour whatever happens will happen won't it? I can't imagine when you are actually contracting etc that he'll feel he can tell you what to do, and I bet the midwives will tell him where to go if he does!

Oooo, 2nd October doesn't seem that far away does it? I guess we'll get a few more September babes too (hopefully mine isn't one of them given 37 weeks = 30th September)

Yups - am scheduled for 2nd October :) ... so long as Eenie doesn't have other ideas she's gonna be an early October girlie.

Just think - if Emelia comes on time we could be there together!

Haha yeah and in the plus side I wouldn't have to fight you for the birthing pool ;)

Mwahahaha

Omg serious tho... I'm really hoping this one is a lil early... I'm kinda feeling so heavy now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->