October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I finish work TOMORROW!!!! Finally! It's just one more get up for a commute! So excited!

I'm probably gonna be a September one unless this little one turns!! Turn baby, turn!!!!!

Urgh!im really happy for all you ladies starting your mat leave but I am SOOOO exhausted today!I dunno how I'm gonna last another 3 hours, nevermind 3 more weeks!I fell asleep on the ferry to work this morning (Ive never done that!) If I wasnt pregnant I would be really worried about being this tired....just hit me today! :'( and I have a really difficult class coming in like 10 mins... sigh...

You can do it! I'm 3 weeks ahead of you so you'll be finishing at the same time as I am now...it's not easy, this last week has been hard but not impossible! You can do it, you can do it!! And then you'll be proud! I'm proud that I've worked this long!!

Urgh!im really happy for all you ladies starting your mat leave but I am SOOOO exhausted today!I dunno how I'm gonna last another 3 hours, nevermind 3 more weeks!I fell asleep on the ferry to work this morning (Ive never done that!) If I wasnt pregnant I would be really worried about being this tired....just hit me today! :'( and I have a really difficult class coming in like 10 mins... sigh...

U poor thing!! Could you finish working early? Ive had this crazy intense tiredness hit me as well n ive taken to having 1 coffee a day at lunch time to get me through the afternoon .. only 5 days left for me though but im kinda thinking im gonna be quite bored once i finish work!

tbh its not that bad, im only 2 days a week. if i was full time i would stop now but gonna try and struggle on!so exhausted tho...thanks for the support and encouragement :D

My OH is rota'd for 40 hours this week! She was hoping they'd reduce her hours and it seems they're expecting more from her

Eeek that sucks! I'm still doing my 35 hours but I sit down all day!

Quite well considering. She finishes in 2 weeks after the end of this week although she may take the last week off sick as she's also having bladder problems which they can't treat until after the birth.

One of the issues is she's retaining water so her bladder is enlarged. I'm a little concerned this may cause issues as little one grows and may struggle for room.

Had midwife 36week appointment today, there were two midwives, they think he's breech so got a scan on Monday. That's my homebirth out of the window if he is :(

Not another breech! It takes a while to get your head around it hun, I'm prepared for a c-section now but if he turns then obviously I'll be very happy! Fingers crossed for you - there is still time as I keep being told!

Not another breech! It takes a while to get your head around it hun, I'm prepared for a c-section now but if he turns then obviously I'll be very happy! Fingers crossed for you - there is still time as I keep being told!

I know, i'm sooooooo dissapointed :( I can't imagine ending up with a C-section, it'll be so hard to recover with a one year old as well!

My OH is rota'd for 40 hours this week! She was hoping they'd reduce her hours and it seems they're expecting more from her

40 hours?! Sheesh I can't even make it through 40 minutes these days... Poor lass!

Which farnborough you? The hants one? Airshow etc...

I know, i'm sooooooo dissapointed :( I can't imagine ending up with a C-section, it'll be so hard to recover with a one year old as well!

Don't panic just yet Kristel they said same for me sent me for scan and she was head down finally after weeks of being breech :) plenty of turn time

Yep, the airshow one :)

Yeah, I was somewhat shocked when she told me her hours for this week. At least she has the whole weekend off, but still...

If they try and do the same next week, I won't be too happy. Hopefully she's had a word with them about it

40 hours?! Sheesh I can't even make it through 40 minutes these days... Poor lass!

Which farnborough you? The hants one? Airshow etc...

Don't panic just yet Kristel they said same for me sent me for scan and she was head down finally after weeks of being breech :) plenty of turn time

Oh god i hope so!

Farnborough? I'm down the road from Farnborough, seems there's a lot of ladies on here from around here!

Well, if you find yourself near Milletts, pop in and say "Hi"

She's not hard to spot! ;)

I finish work TOMORROW!!!! Finally! It's just one more get up for a commute! So excited!

I'm probably gonna be a September one unless this little one turns!! Turn baby, turn!!!!!

Yaaaay! It's soooo good when you finally get to finish work - I know I am a lot happier now I dont have to drag myself in :thumbup:

Sending a big bucket of turny vibes your way xxx

Oh gosh - I don't envy you at all :nope:
Mind you, I found I didn't like teaching - lasted 5 months before I left :haha:

Oh gosh - a 40 hour week ... poor thing. How long til she starts her mat leave?

Had midwife 36week appointment today, there were two midwives, they think he's breech so got a scan on Monday. That's my homebirth out of the window if he is :(

MORE turny vibes coming over xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"