October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

My bp is always fine but I've been swelling like nothing I've seem before! Keep ur feet higher than ur heart when u can, it does help.

Drink LOTS of water to counteract swelling, it really does work

LaraB do you think it could have been trapped wind? That can feel soooo painful, for it to have eased suddenly it's quite possible as everything is so squished in there.

I feel hiccups low down on my left side. I have been told baby is head down with her back on the left side and arms and legs on the right side. I have been getting really uncomfortable with her stretching her legs to their utmost so that they stick right out of my right side under my ribs. It makes my stomach look a very strange shape and I struggle to get her to move them.

As for swelling URGH!! I feel like a walking water balloon at the moment. My hand, feet and face are just so swollen I look like a Spitting Image puppet. I can't believe that my nose and lips are so big. But on a positive note my BP has always been fine so I'm not too worried about it. Oh well only 4 more weeks :happydance:

Oh and I have just noticed I'm in the last box on my ticker now too :happydance:

OMG these Braxtons are driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!! its 11.35am have been to the wee 7 times already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wacko:

Hiya guys just a quick post to say hello...don't have time to go back through all the posts I've missed so hopefully everyone is doing good!!

Next month we're officially due eek!! :)

LaraB do you think it could have been trapped wind? That can feel soooo painful, for it to have eased suddenly it's quite possible as everything is so squished in there.

I feel hiccups low down on my left side. I have been told baby is head down with her back on the left side and arms and legs on the right side. I have been getting really uncomfortable with her stretching her legs to their utmost so that they stick right out of my right side under my ribs. It makes my stomach look a very strange shape and I struggle to get her to move them.

As for swelling URGH!! I feel like a walking water balloon at the moment. My hand, feet and face are just so swollen I look like a Spitting Image puppet. I can't believe that my nose and lips are so big. But on a positive note my BP has always been fine so I'm not too worried about it. Oh well only 4 more weeks :happydance:

Oh and I have just noticed I'm in the last box on my ticker now too :happydance:

It happened again about an hour later, it was diarrhoea that time :( Must've eaten something dodgy. Oh well makes a change from the usual lol.

I feel hiccups low down on left too and kicks under right ribs, she likes to stick her foot right under my rib while I'm trying to sleep, must get a laugh out of it!

Yay for last box!! :D

Hi ladies, just a quickie to say I had my baby boy. Alfie was born at 34 weeks by emergency c section on Friday. I had a massive internal bleed in my tummy very rare but critical they got him out, scariest day of my life but he's doing well bless him! I'm in a lot of pain but getting there. I wasn't even Due till 18th oct. more details about the birth on the PAL after recurrent losses thread.

Hi ladies, just a quickie to say I had my baby boy. Alfie was born at 34 weeks by emergency c section on Friday. I had a massive internal bleed in my tummy very rare but critical they got him out, scariest day of my life but he's doing well bless him! I'm in a lot of pain but getting there. I wasn't even Due till 18th oct. more details about the birth on the PAL after recurrent losses thread.

Congratulations- Glad to hear he is doing well, sorry you had the bad situation though. Can only imagine how scary it must have been for you. X

Congratulations! I am sorry it had to be so scary, but at least everyone is safe and healthy!

I'm sorry Bumpy I missed your post. I'm glad you are both doing well though it must have been pretty scary at the time. It makes it so much more real now that we are seeing some of the October ladies giving birth :flower:

hope you make a speedy recovery! glad your little one is ok. xx

Congrats BP - and welcome to the world wee Alfie :hugs:

Sorry that it all happened in a scary way for you chikkie, and that you are still in pain - but the good thing is that he's here safe and sound and you are on the mend xxx

Congratulations bumpyplease! Sorry to hear about the scariness of the situation but glad that you are both ok now :hugs:

Congrats Bumpyplease. Hope you and little Alfie continue to feel better and get home soon xxx

Congrats bumpy! Sorry u had a tough time but I'm sure little Alfie is worth it! Take care of urself :hugs:

Congratulations! :) hope your both ok now xx

Well hubby and I started the eviction process last night, getting a sweep today and being monitored so hopefully by this time next week I can meet my little prince

I have my c-section date!
So long as she doesn't have other ideas (or my blood sugars go out of control) Eenie's birthday will be 2nd October :cake:

:wohoo:

OMG that is so soon!! This is all getting so real lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"