October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Oh nooo. Why do you need an induction again? Surely if it's medical then they need to sort something for you?
X

I've been at 4 cm for the past week and nothing is changing, every time I go in they just send me home even though I'm contracting the way they want me to, so they were going to schedule my induction tomorrow for the Friday so that I'm not going before or past 39 weeks. Which that's also my youngest birthday she will be 1.

thats pretty much how i have approached this whole pregnancy thing...sit on the couch and eat cake :) im jealous of those that have a date but also kinda excited not to know iykwim??

I like not knowing. My doctor would induce me at 39 weeks because my last labor was so fast that we aren't sure I will make it to the hospital in time because I live in a different town than the hospital. My husband works out of town and I have 3 kids at home so I have to wait for someone to come get me and come get the kids before I can even head to the hospital. I am not going to get induce though, I just like them to come when they are ready. I hope it doesn't happen this week because my husband is out of state till Friday night and doesn't even have cell service where he is at!!! What ever will be, will be I guess. Can't change it.

thats pretty much how i have approached this whole pregnancy thing...sit on the couch and eat cake :) im jealous of those that have a date but also kinda excited not to know iykwim??

I am looking forward to the unexpected too - it's so exciting! Especially as I had to be induced with my daughter. I am a bit jealous of those who know, I just want to know roughly ish when it will happen. I am due on 22nd Oct and my daughter's birthday on the 10th Oct. Any time in between those dates would be lovely thanks!!!

I like the sit on the couch and eat cake! When I finish work on Friday, that is exactly what I intend to do! It seems like not long for so many of us now!!!

I can sit on the couch, but sadly the GD has put paid to the cake eating :cake: :(

Heya ladies, I've been rubbish at keeping up with this thread :(
I'm feeling so fed up of being pregnant at the moment, constantly tired and not sleeping properly because this munchkin is almost constantly kicking me! I got up Saturday morning with my usual few stretch marks and by lunch time my belly at the side that LO's hands and feet are at was full of huge stretch marks :( the other side is still almost stretch mark free!

Currently sat up at 6.15am and can't sleep. Just lost what I'm guessing is a bit of my plug, don't know if it was enough to be all of it but that could've been in the toilet lol. and I know this can happen weeks before but I'm still excited! Terrified of induction so hopefully this means my body will go into labour nice and naturally :) anyone else lost plug/bits of it? x

I've been losing bits of mine for weeks!! Sorry! Fingers crossed for you though!

I was up with heartburn last night! First time in the whole pregnancy I've had it! Ended up sleeping on the sofa as it hurt less!

Got midwife appointment this morning and then I need to make sure I'm all set to go in tomorrow! Eeeeek it's baby day tomorrow!!

My plug is still firmly plugging away!

Last antenatal today - final scan and a decision on c-section date ... will let you all know the news when I get back x

A little late but I HAD MY BABY! 10 days ago! He was born by emergency C-Section...I've wrote my birth story on here xx

congratulations Danielle - have you got a link to your story?

Currently sat up at 6.15am and can't sleep. Just lost what I'm guessing is a bit of my plug, don't know if it was enough to be all of it but that could've been in the toilet lol. and I know this can happen weeks before but I'm still excited! Terrified of induction so hopefully this means my body will go into labour nice and naturally :) anyone else lost plug/bits of it? x

I've also been losing bits of mine for weeks. Last week it had a few strings of blood in it, but since yesterday afternoon it's been completely red. Honestly looks like I'm losing strawberry jelly lol. Just seeing how I go though, it's not come away totally as of yet. Funnily enough, I lost it at 36 weeks with my son!

Morning girls!

My plug is still filling the gap... I didn't lose it with my
First tho either, or not that I noticed!

Congratulations Danielle!!!! :D can't wait to read ur story! Hope ur well :hugs:

I dont know really what im looking for when it comes to the mucus plug! i cant remember seeing anything with my first (must of came out in hossie) I have been definitely wetter down there, but nothing clearish if you know what I mean, more like discharge to me! xx

My plugs been coming out for weeks, OH thinks it looks like snot :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->