October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Morning all ... 6 days to go! :wohoo:

Looks like next week is going to be a busy one on this thread ... good luck to us all!

Morning! got the midwife today at 11.35am, I am hoping she is going to tell me something good!. 2 weeks ago, baby was only 1/5 engaged so hopefully we have progressed a bit or I think I will cry!

I will let you all know later on, fingers crossed for me!!!! xxx

Morning! got the midwife today at 11.35am, I am hoping she is going to tell me something good!. 2 weeks ago, baby was only 1/5 engaged so hopefully we have progressed a bit or I think I will cry!

Good luck Hun

Wouldn't worry too much about the head being further engaged yet... I was only 1/5 at my 38w 3d one lol... Mw said they can sit like that weeks and then suddenly just drop the day of labour.

I got my next on Friday with another sweep... Hopefully not a failing one this time as I really don't want an induction. I'm getting so tired and restless now I just want her out.

Good luck Hun

Wouldn't worry too much about the head being further engaged yet... I was only 1/5 at my 38w 3d one lol... Mw said they can sit like that weeks and then suddenly just drop the day of labour.

I got my next on Friday with another sweep... Hopefully not a failing one this time as I really don't want an induction. I'm getting so tired and restless now I just want her out.

Well thats good then, I suppose just hearing it makes you feel better haha! hopefully your sweep goes to plan this time. Im so restless too and impatient. I keep tidying up and then it just turns into a big mess again! I just got rid of all the washing and guess what...its back again! How many times do I have to do this! haha

I think I will get my MIL to do the hoovering when she comes over, hoovering KILLS me!

cmon babies!

Morning all, I don't often post in this thread but I always read it and love to see how everyone's doing.... sounds like there's some exciting days coming up for us all.

Well I really thought it was finally my turn yesterday because I thought my waters had started going on Monday night. But no, it was a false alarm :( baby's now 3/5 engaged and I was getting strong BH every five mins on the monitor. Me and my hubby were so disappointed all yesterday afternoon.

How do you UK ladies go about getting a sweep? Do you ask for one or was it offered? Did your community midwife do it or someone at the hospital? I seriously can't cope with the thought of going overdue!!!

39wks +2

does my bump look big in this!! :dohh:

i have resigned myself to going overdue! have no appointments now until next wednesday so frustrating!!!

:cry::cry:

Attachments

• 39wk +2.jpg
    39wk +2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
my next appt is a week tomorrow, i'll be 37+1....if i make it that far! last day of work tomoro!YAY!

Morning all, I don't often post in this thread but I always read it and love to see how everyone's doing.... sounds like there's some exciting days coming up for us all.

Well I really thought it was finally my turn yesterday because I thought my waters had started going on Monday night. But no, it was a false alarm :( baby's now 3/5 engaged and I was getting strong BH every five mins on the monitor. Me and my hubby were so disappointed all yesterday afternoon.

How do you UK ladies go about getting a sweep? Do you ask for one or was it offered? Did your community midwife do it or someone at the hospital? I seriously can't cope with the thought of going overdue!!!

I had a midwife appointment today still only 1/5 engaged! Anyway my midwife mentioned having a sweep in 2 weeks if I haven't had the baby. Im not sure if thats because I told her I was tired and irritable though! haha

I'm waiting to go into theatre!! Should hopefully be in about an hour and praying no emergencies come in!!!

I had an appointment with my consultant this morning. I'm seeing him again in 3 weeks when I'll be 39+1 and he's said he'll give me a sweep then due to the pain I'm in.

Awe I'm gettin so jealous of all these babies coming! Hope all goes well flutterly!

Good luck flutterly :D just got a phone call from health visitor, she's gonna come round 2 weeks today to introduce herself. What happens on this visit? It's not as if they have a baby to check or anything lol so just wondered x

Been contracting all night, didn't sleep much, at hospital now being monitored, let's all pray I don't go home.

Good luck flutterly and gambles, fingers crossed for you both, will be looking out for updates.

I've just booked myself in for a facial, massage and pedicure next friday - the day before due date. Hoping baby will decide to scupper my plans :)

Good luck flutterly and gambles, fingers crossed for you both, will be looking out for updates.

I've just booked myself in for a facial, massage and pedicure next friday - the day before due date. Hoping baby will decide to scupper my plans :)

Been contracting all night, didn't sleep much, at hospital now being monitored, let's all pray I don't go home.

Ooooo good luck!!

It's not looking like they are going to keep me, but still on the monitor so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->