October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hey ladies, I dont post on this thread much, But i really feel like Im going to go into labor soon! Just a gut feeling! I have my 39 week appt today at 9am, curious to see if ive progressed since last appt. I was 2cm dilated and 90% effaced. Last night i was having the worst lightning crotch and back pain and a few tiny speckles of blood, Went to bed and have been up since 3am just not feeling well, Along with Diarrhea :/ Wish me luck please! :)

Yeah knowing my luck it will probably still be weeks :( So uncomfortable now, along with the SPD, the past couple of days I get stabbing pain in my cervix whenever she moves! Feels like she's about to fall out too lol. I wonder who will be next to give birth out of this thread! Can't wait to start seeing regular October birth announcements :) x

Hey ladies, I dont post on this thread much, But i really feel like Im going to go into labor soon! Just a gut feeling! I have my 39 week appt today at 9am, curious to see if ive progressed since last appt. I was 2cm dilated and 90% effaced. Last night i was having the worst lightning crotch and back pain and a few tiny speckles of blood, Went to bed and have been up since 3am just not feeling well, Along with Diarrhea :/ Wish me luck please! :)

Good luck!!! Hope this is it for u :D

Good luck!!! Hope this is it for u :D

Thank You :flower:

well ladies...this morning i saw the doc - she said i could have antibiotics....BUT im allergic to the only safe ones!typical!she then had a listen to bubs and the hb dropped very low. She then said I'll phone the hospital and tell them you r on your way....so i drove like a mad woman to the hospital (not really - was very safe :) ) and was hooked up to monitors and....baby is fine...phew!bit of an emotional day so im off for a rest!last 2 days of work tomoro and thursday and then i am off duty :)

It's so annoying never having been in labour before. I get back ache, front ache, crampy feeling but no contractions. Then the cervix shooting pains. Im guessing it's body just getting ready. I wish I knew EXACTLY when it was gonna happen lol.

I need to stop symptom spotting and ignore the fact I can have a baby any second until m waters break or i start having contractions or i'll go nuts lol.

Ltoth - that all sounds very exciting ... good luck chikkie xxx

Islander - bloody hell, scary day for you then ... glad everything turned out ok :hugs:

AFM I had my scan and antenatal and the news is:
Eenie is measuring at 7lbs 10oz ... so, a fair size but not outside the lines
Her tummy is in proportion, no sign of diabetes flabbiness
Fluid is at normal levels again - biggest pool measured 7.6
Dr is happy with bloods now I'm on double metformin - said no need for insulin
Pre-op booked for 1st October
C-section remains 2nd October
So 7 DAYS TIL WE MEET EENIE :wohoo:

Unexpected - having done it before hasn't made it any easier for me! I'm still symptom spotting and not sure what to look out for! As I said before in here, my waters broke first last time so I knew what was coming. If they don't go this time I don't think I'll have any idea?! Lol.

Islander - glad u n bubz r ok. Bloody kids r sent to try us ay!!

Urchin - aw 7.10 is a lovely size! Elliot was 7.12. Newborn clothes will still have a bit of room in them - despite what label says. Prefect weight I think :) 7days... Holey moley how exciting!! I better start poppin RLT like sweets come next week to keep up! Lol

ohh sounds good, hope things progress for you! xxx

My plugs been coming out for weeks, OH thinks it looks like snot :dohh:

Well I dont think I have noticed any of that yet! getting a few aches and pains now though, its making me wonder...I was also quite light headed earlier on and felt a bit sick:sick:

Im telling you every little pain, im like "is this it??" "will it get stronger??"

congrats Danielle! will scroll through looking for it!

had mild period cramps this morning lasting a few hours, then bam gone again!

soon ladies very soon!!!!

:dohh:

It's so weird watching all of you ladies have your babies, be scheduled for induction or c-section soon and looking out for labour signs ... I'm still 2 weeks away from term!

OK ladies I have my official induction date which is set for Monday October 1 at 7 am, I can't wait to meet Randall Joseph.

It's so weird watching all of you ladies have your babies, be scheduled for induction or c-section soon and looking out for labour signs ... I'm still 2 weeks away from term!

i know how you feel!! lol But today my doctor told me he wants me to do another sonogram monday so he can get the estimated weight of LO as to see if we should maybe do a c-section...

little insight... I'm measuring big,LO has been measuring weeks ahead,high blood pressure(on meds for it now though),retaining lots of water,and i think at the last sonogram the tech said something about fluid im going to double cxheck at this sonogram though and then talk to my doctor...

But I should know about induction/c-section by 37 weeks...

no progression, but doctor said he could feel my waters! Have an induction date set for Oct. 4th, But he seems pretty positive that I wont make it until then, Got another sweep today, lost mucus plug few weeks back and have been here and there (no blood), lost some more tonight and it had a brown tinge to it! hopefully this sweep is working unlike last weeks!

Just got done dancing trying to get things moving.. Im sure I looked like a complete idiot but no one is home besides my cats :)

I'm right there with you!!! :hugs:

I happened across this and thought its worth a read.
I'm not judging anyone, before someone takes offence, I'm simply believing we should all be educated in the choices of labor. Good luck and hope you find this info interesting as I have :)
https://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2007754,00.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->