October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

So do i or dont i eat a vindaloo tonight??????

gamble, cant believe they will send you home again!

damn damn damn! I thought that was you gone for sure gamble!

lara - i'm not sure what the HV could be coming round for ... I've not seen mine, only the MW so far :shrug:

what do contractions feel like in early labour???think i may have had some in the last 2 hours...about 3 or 4...kinda like period pain/pressure and a pain in my lower back (also like period pain) for about 20-30 secs then it just goes...is this baby moving and freaking me out?BH?...confused...

Could be Braxton hicks or real ones. You'll know soon enough as real ones will start to get worse. Bh's tend to stop after 4-5 max.

damn damn damn! I thought that was you gone for sure gamble!

lara - i'm not sure what the HV could be coming round for ... I've not seen mine, only the MW so far :shrug:

I'm considered active labor being @ 4 cm dilated but they can't help anything until 40 weeks because I guess people can walk around dilated like that the whole pregnancy.

Good luck flutterly :D just got a phone call from health visitor, she's gonna come round 2 weeks today to introduce herself. What happens on this visit? It's not as if they have a baby to check or anything lol so just wondered x

LaraB. I have midwife appt on Monday (at 37 weeks) to do birth plan at my house and Health Visitor has got in touch to say she is coming to visit me at home next Wednesday as well. I will be cleaning on Sunday for these visits!!! It is a good thing I finish work on Friday! I will let you know happens at the visit, I think it is just to introduce herself?

2 more days at work. 3 more days until fiance's birthday. 10 more days until daughter's birthday party. 14 more days until daughter's birthday. 26 more days until due date. Aaaaaahhhhh!!!! So many countdowns - the only one I can't guarantee is the date my baby comes! Let's hope it doesn't clash with any of the other dates!!!

Good luck ladies! It is getting so exciting on here now!

Its 4:02am and ive been having bh all night! Period pain along with back pain, to the point i dreamt that i was shopping for a heat pack!! Lol. Been up every hour to wee! Though i intentionally went without a nap yesterday to try & have a good nights sleep. I do wonder if this means i will go early, surely this wont continue for another 4 weeks?? This has happened on about 4 occasions in the evening but i fell asleep lol. I actually feel like im about to start my period any minute... anyone else got this??

yeah, i did earlier but its gone now....

i had a letter from HV saying she wants to meet me before bubs comes so she can introduce herself and basically tell me what she does and why but im going to see her at the surgery.
I am sitting on the couch in my jammies with a cuppa and hubby is washing the floors, walls, surfaces, dishes, hoovering etc... nesting big style!

its absolutley mental!..and he just wont stop!!!hes used all the hot water tho :( and nearly used all the bin bags...hes doing the shed, the garage, the spare rooms, the utility room, the kitchen...hes cleaned the bath and the toilet!ive never seen him like this!and tbh the smell of dettol and bleach is making me a little sick lol

Mr Urch had a cleaning frenzy at the weekend ... and has another planned for this weekend - says he's gonna sort the yard out, get everything to the tip an have it sorted :thumbup:

What have you fed them? Wish my oh would be like this! Moans I do to much but hate nagging him to do stuff. He doesn't see half the jobs what need doing.

Hv came to introduce herself, fill red book in and general chat what u have with midwife. That's what it was like with my first. Might of changed now as they don't do visits for other pregnancies.

Had period type pains all last night/ today. Just keep coming and going and baby is already really low so hoping its a sign that I won't be much longer now.

My hubs has been the same! Cleaned all the fan blades yesterday, weird! Lol I guess he doesn't want babes breathing any dust into her lungs, such a good papa already :)

So I got to the hospital for contractions and bright red bleeding this morning, they put me on the monitor and I was on it for a few hours, had 2 different nurses check me and the first one measured at 4 cm then shift change came new nurse and old nurse measured me before old nurse left was still they same, new nurse came back an hour later and check me very well(she gave me a sweep) and measured me at 5 cm dilated, called the doctor told them what was going on and still got sent home.

I'm completely at a loss of words with it all since I new I should have been kept, but hubby and I have decided to try to get it going even further with doing the deed tonight, if my contractions don't become regular with it we are doing it again in the morning, and hope it works then.

Please keep me in your prayers to have my LO this weekend. I really and truley can't go any longer, my body hurts from my ribs all the way down to my feet from contracting for so long.

So I got to the hospital for contractions and bright red bleeding this morning, they put me on the monitor and I was on it for a few hours, had 2 different nurses check me and the first one measured at 4 cm then shift change came new nurse and old nurse measured me before old nurse left was still they same, new nurse came back an hour later and check me very well(she gave me a sweep) and measured me at 5 cm dilated, called the doctor told them what was going on and still got sent home.

I'm completely at a loss of words with it all since I new I should have been kept, but hubby and I have decided to try to get it going even further with doing the deed tonight, if my contractions don't become regular with it we are doing it again in the morning, and hope it works then.

Please keep me in your prayers to have my LO this weekend. I really and truley can't go any longer, my body hurts from my ribs all the way down to my feet from contracting for so long.

Best of luck hun, i think this will be it for you plus apparently its a full moon this weekend! Stay positive, u will be holding your baby soon, thinking of u!! :)

Best of luck hun, i think this will be it for you plus apparently its a full moon this weekend! Stay positive, u will be holding your baby soon, thinking of u!! :)

Thanks I need all the help I can get right now.

got it all crossed for you gambles ... hope you get somewhere today xxx

Gawd ive had it...posting on wrong threads and everything!

Anyway, woke up this morning with some mild pains, it feels kind of like ive been winded then it goes up my back (strangely familiar) they are not very regular, The first 4 came about 8 minutes apart, now they just coming every 15 minutes or so.

Im not sure yet, suppose I just have to wait it out a bit. I dont want to get too excited, I hear all these stories about woment with false labours!

good luck gambles...thinking of you!
AFM - last day of work!yippee!!!the kids came into my classroom and wrote on my board, put up banners and confetti all over the place saying good luck and theyll miss me - bless :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->