October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Good luck Princess and Gambles and anyone else that is due to meet their babies today - still 2 whole days of September left, seems weird that some of us will be waiting till November.

My bubba is now head down so just waiting for her to decide to make an appearance.

Wow Kirstel - congratulations, what a cutie pie Joshua is.

Why hello Joshua!
He's gorgeous Kristel - thanks for sharing your picture xxx

Amazing story and birth Kristal! Hes gorgeous, Congratulations!

Awh congrats he's gorgeous & sounds like a lovely birth! Good luck to you ladies currently in labour!

Just had my pre op for my section Wed, eeeeek! Feeling very real right now x

Girls I'm having quite bad pains but quite irregular too, I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
Started about 1.30pm in work, really quite severe back pain which made me feel sick. Then got terrible tummy cramps like I needed to poop so I came home... Pooped & thought that would sort me out but the backache is still there quite bad & tummy cramps are still coming & going, aporox 6-7 mins apart but sometimes 10 mins & sometimes 2 mins, when there's no cramp though the backache is still there.
Had a mw appt last week, & she wasn't engaged, had no show, no loss of plug etc. I've convinced myself she's going to be late & so I don't think these pains will be anything to do with labour but I've had BH before & they weren't painful like these.
I guess I'm just asking for advice from second time mums, can the pains come on really quickly without any warning? Or do I trust my instinct that it's just a false alarm & a dodgy tummy?
Xx

Lisa have a nice long soak in the bath, they should be quite regular but then BH shouldnt be painful. my contractions have always started from my back around to front. just rest up for now and see what happens. its so close now. xx

Kristel, congrats that pic is so cute, i have a Joshua too, though he is 10 tall and lanky.

stay positive ladies, nearly there, cant believe three more babies coming today!!

super exciting.

i have back ache with no other pains attached, so assuming done too much again today! xx

Kristel, that's a brilliant story, well done :flower: He's so gorgeous <3

3 more babies coming today....wow it's all happening. I'm really hoping to have a full moon baby this weekend ...... aaaaaawwwwwwwooooooooo:haha:

Congrats Kristal!!! He's beautiful :flower:

Good luck to the three other ladies having their babies today! Can't belive we have such a rush of babies all of a sudden. How exciting! :happydance:

Not much going on with me. Had a good amount of BH yesterday after hitting the treadmill for 20 minutes. I think it's helping move her down a bit and hopfully getting my body ready. 17 days to go!

Pains are still coming here, still very very irregular though, bath didn't help :sad2: been going on 5 hours now but no progress! Just wish I knew if it is going to go anywhere :brat:
x

So as you all know I've been in and out of the hospital for the past week in a half, well went to my doctor's appointment Tuesday was still at 4 cm, went to the hospital on Wednesday because of contractions and was dilated to a 5, nurse did a sweep, I went home and dtd last night contractions started right away, I got to sleep maybe 45 minutes and had 1 really bad one and called the doctor she told me to come in and they were going to admit me. Got checked I was at 7 they ordered all of my pain meds and everything else, I was only in labor 7 hours and 29 minutes, I pushed from 9 cm to 10 and waited about 10 minutes before doctor showed up to deliver at 10:29 am, Randall weights 9 lbs 7.6 oz and is 22 inches long.

I will post pictures when I get home. This baby was not planned but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world and he shares his birthday with my now 1 year old daughter.

Krystal- joshua is beautiful!

Gamble- congrats, wow he's a big boy. Yeah for sex finally getting things going!

Lisa40, to me it sounds like the beginning of labor. I hope it gets more regular for you soon so you know one way or the other. Congrats to all the mommy's giving birth. We need to get some more pink being born, blue are winning!!!

i am sooooo uncomfy!so i took my clothes off :) OH says im a buddha with boobies :) also i am farting like a champion and my nipples are leaking a lot :( URGH!sooo fed up!

i am sooooo uncomfy!so i took my clothes off :) OH says im a buddha with boobies :) also i am farting like a champion and my nipples are leaking a lot :( URGH!sooo fed up!

:rofl:

think you just described nearly half the women on here!

Congratulations Gambles - can't wait to see the pics!

Islander - apart from the leaky tits, that's me in a nutshell; a huge farting buddah-whale!

3 days left for me :dance:

Frigging A... Disappear for a day and 3 more babies r born! Congratulations to all 3 of u!
Kristal- Joshua is beautiful! And wat a head of hair!? Lush!!

Urchin - I imagine urs will be the first October baby! 3 days!! :happydance:
Knowin my luck, mine will be the first November baby! Haha :cry:

Leaking boobs is my thang! My DS calls me Mrs Whales and my OH has learnt better now but has said if I don't drop this excess weight after baby, he's sending me bk to my mother. Charming. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->