October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Happy October girls!! Pram delivery day for me today... Feels like Xmas!!! :D

Yay for October :D ooh what pram did you get cj? I feel so crampy today, same with yesterday. More so than usual, was up every hour re heating my microwaveable hottie and genuinely thought I was in labour at one point. It ended up just being diarrhoea :( don't know whether I'm relieved or disappointed lol! Physio at half 1, wonder what they're gonna do :S x

Happy October!!!!!!!!!!

Pre-op for me today :dance:
Soooo nearly there :D

I got the silver cross surf. I really love it. Can't wait to be pushing it around! :D

Aw there's a shame it was a false alarm Lara... What's physio for? PGP?

Eeeeek how exciting urch! Hope all goes well today!

thanks katia and cj .... it's all getting very real now isnt it? :dance:

I got the silver cross surf. I really love it. Can't wait to be pushing it around! :D

We got the surf too :) can't wait to use it.. come on baby girl!

Fab :D saw one yesterday it looked really smart. Yeah that's what it's for, got referred 16 weeks ago and heard nothing. The physio was shocked at ante natal class on weds and got me in quick because there had been a cancellation. Same thing had happened to another 2 ladies as well but she just put them on normal waiting list because they're not due for another couple of months x

Going to shop for newborn items today :) just used items, but should have something there I hope, need a few newborn hate and mots/socks. Maybe some puts it's if they are cute.

Congrats to all the new mummies.

Think I might be waiting a while longer. I'm doing my pre-handover with my mat cover at work tomorrow, then I have a meeting Wednesday morning.... after that she is welcome to come whenever she likes :)

Happy Due Date 3outnumbered! Hope your little man doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.

HI! I had my baby girl sept 28th :) <3 good luck to the rest of you ladies!

Congrats ltoth!! So pleased for u!

Hope baby shows his face soon outnumbered!

Well... I've had drama with my pram delivery :( they've sent me 2 prams instead of a pram and essential pack (which I'm ok with the £600 freebie to be honest and buyin a essential pack myself) but they ******** shop assistant ordered the wrong car seat! She had trouble finding the code and she ordered the SC Ventura plus, not the SC Ventura plus S! I'm off to Mothercare tonight, prayin that they will swap it... It was all part of the reason I wanted the pram, so I could plonk the carseat on withou messing with adapters for the school run! Merr :( :cry:

Good news girls! Had a full refund! So I now have a free £600 pram, with only £235 needing to be spent. So, what should cost £725 incl carseat will cost us £235! Happy days!!! :happydance:

Feel awfully dishonest and scared tho... But in the words of Nessa "times are 'ard and I'm 'aving a baby!" Lol

well done cj ... that refund will really come in handy :thumbup:

Well, today's the day!

Pre-op yesterday all good and I have to be at the hospital for 7.30. Sadly, I won't know where I am on the list til I get there, but I'm hoping it's nice and early.

Thanks for everything laydeez - today I get to be a mummy at last :wohoo:

well done cj ... that refund will really come in handy :thumbup:

Well, today's the day!

Pre-op yesterday all good and I have to be at the hospital for 7.30. Sadly, I won't know where I am on the list til I get there, but I'm hoping it's nice and early.

Thanks for everything laydeez - today I get to be a mummy at last :wohoo:

Best of luck Urchin, hope it goes perfectly for you xox

Good luck Urchin, Mr urch & Eenie :yipee:

Can't say I'm not a little jealous though :haha: If I just knew a date I'd feel better, it's scary all this waiting around :shock:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->