October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Congrats on all the new babies!! I can't believe how many ladies had their babies before we even entered October.

I've got the feeling I'll be holding on until November as well, but then again, I am due on the very last day of October :p

I can't believe I forgot to post in here!! My bubs was born on Wednesday at 2.13pm by c-section. He weighed 7lbs 1oz and is the most amazing thing in the world! Currently waiting for the paediatrician to come and check him over so we can be discharged today! Here's my little man Zachary :)

https://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p238/loobielis/37645353-FB60-4AC7-ACE3-C9ECF671D724-8898-000007DF8137963B.jpg

https://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p238/loobielis/8A87B39B-BEEA-452F-825D-255EEA558C5A-9799-00000866F45E9C74.jpg

he's totally delicious Flutterly - you look very content the pair of you xxx

aww hes lovely and your looking great too! congratulations...oohh its so exciting!!!

So as you all know I've been in and out of the hospital for the past week in a half, well went to my doctor's appointment Tuesday was still at 4 cm, went to the hospital on Wednesday because of contractions and was dilated to a 5, nurse did a sweep, I went home and dtd last night contractions started right away, I got to sleep maybe 45 minutes and had 1 really bad one and called the doctor she told me to come in and they were going to admit me. Got checked I was at 7 they ordered all of my pain meds and everything else, I was only in labor 7 hours and 29 minutes, I pushed from 9 cm to 10 and waited about 10 minutes before doctor showed up to deliver at 10:29 am, Randall weights 9 lbs 7.6 oz and is 22 inches long.

I will post pictures when I get home. This baby was not planned but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world and he shares his birthday with my now 1 year old daughter.

congratulations xxxx

All these babies wow, its starting to feel very real now, and lots more to come!

Had a few cramps and back twinges on and off but nothing significant yet, my boobs are leaking now also and they hurt like hell!!

Thinking about DTD tonight although I am a bit apprehensive, we stopped about a month or so ago as it was too uncomfortable, but maybe give it a try!

i was wondering if the front page can be updated with those who've had??

Where's LilOopsy the past few days? Having a baby I hope!

Congratulations Gambles, Kristel and Flutterfly. Lots of births on here lately :thumbup:

Here's a link to my birth story :)

Where's LilOopsy the past few days? Having a baby I hope!

I hope so to, it's time for her to go into labor, come on liloopsy

Sadly still no bubba for us yet... Still only 1/5 engaged and only 1.5cm dilated. No signs of bub coming in the next week... Got a feelin im headin for a week 41 birth.
Have meeting with consultant to beg for induction on monday if shes not shifted her butt by then

Gratz on all the gorgeous september bubs! I would update list but i dont have a laptop or my ipad at present after a lil screen damage so am using my phone at moment.

Hope you are all well and not insanely bored like me lol

Will update soon as x

Congrats Shelli, Gambles, Kristle and Flutterly! Sorry, I thought i'd posted messages yesterday but my phone can't have sent the message!

I saw my consultant yesterday and was given the go ahead for a VBAC and staying MW led - as long as I don't go too much past my due date!

Hope all you ladies are ok, I can't believe it's nearly October!!!

I'm there on Monday afternoon LilOopsie for my pre-op ... fingers crossed you can sweet talk your consultant into speeding things up xxx

I'm there on Monday afternoon LilOopsie for my pre-op ... fingers crossed you can sweet talk your consultant into speeding things up xxx

Ah cool... Might see you there... We got an "urgent" consultation at 3:30. Mw have said under the circumstances of OH going back to work on 7th they might induce me due to havin no support network if she comes any later. Gonna play the woe is me card lol

Wow! Don't look on here for a couple of days and miss three babies being born - congratulations ladies!!!! Glad everything is going well for people and there are some real cuties being born! It's not even October!

Got midwife coming tomorrow and health visitor on Wednesday, time to tidy the house methinks!!! Been away for a couple of days to celebrate finishing work and now a mountain of housework to catch up on.

3 more weeks for me! Think it will be too, my daughter was induced at two weeks late so am not expecting this one to come early (that is my secret way of making her come early - keep saying she won't!)

Good luck to everyone!!! From a fellow fat, leaky, windy Buddha - how sexy are we?! xxx

Heh heh!

2 days left for meeeeeee :wohoo:
We had our last Sunday snuggle in bed this morning as a twosome ... from now on, it'll be threefold snuggles all the way!

The plan for today is to do a bit of cleaning, for me ... Mr Urch has quite a few more jobs on his list - fitting car seats, clearing yard, tip run, putting up smoke detectors.

Then we shall chill and watch films together.

Just thought I'd share something with you all that a fellow BnBer put in my journal for me:
https://www.justthefactsbaby.com/baby/article/baby-talk/143/1

It tells you how to recognise the 5 pre-cry noises that babies make, which give you a clue as to what they need you to do.
If you google Priscilla Dunstan you'll find quite a few vids which give some examples to listen to: The Oprah one is pretty good :thumbup:

well,OH has just gone to visit his dad on another island and his phone battery has just died...surely i'll go into labour today? lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->