October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Good luck urch!!! I'm so pleased for u! Hope everything runs smoothly and u r not waiting to long... Wishin u all the best and sendin all my love xx

Good luck urchin :D can't wait to see pictures of Eenie! Hope all goes well and you get home quick afterwards :) xx

Good luck Urchin! Hope you're in early and everything goes well =)
Midwife appointment and scan this afternoon. When's the next midwife appointment after 36 weeks? I'm guessing that if she's still breech it will be in a week to see whether or not she has turned.

Good luck Urchin!! My turn tomorrow!

Erised, 38 wks is then next one if you're not high risk x

hope all goes well urchin!

little jealous as i am still pregnant! 1 day overdue! no sign of baby at all! xx

Good luck Urchin, Mr urch & Eenie :yipee:

Can't say I'm not a little jealous though :haha: If I just knew a date I'd feel better, it's scary all this waiting around :shock:
xx

Totally agree, half exciting and half scary! Now it is October I feel it could happen any time . . .

hope all goes well urchin!

little jealous as i am still pregnant! 1 day overdue! no sign of baby at all! xx

Hope baby comes soon! xxx I went nearly two weeks overdue with my first so I know how you feel! Have told my midwife I DO NOT want to be induced this time, she has suggested raspberry leaf tea and clary sage oil in the bath. Good luck! :flower:

Good luck Urchin, can't wait to see pics and read your "that was it" xxx

Congratulations Ltoth! Good luck Urchin!

Well, nursery is now plastered and DH is starting to paint it tonight. Waiting for Carpet Right to call and arrange fitting of the new carpet (hopefully next Monday/Tuesday) and delivery of the furniture in 2 1/2 weeks.

Our washing machine broke 10 days ago, we ordered a new one that should have come on Saturday, but were told on delivery day that it was out of stock! Got a different one hopefully coming tomorrow so I can carry on preparing baby clothes!

It's all (slowly) getting sorted!

the last bits and bobs are arriving/being ordered this week - exciting :) and im tidying and cleaning our bedroom and the nursery...also nearly at the the bottom of the laundry pile - go me!

Erised - I had a 36 weeks appointment where madam was still the wrong way round so was booked for a scan the next day.
Next midwife appointment was also set at the same time for 38 weeks, didn't seem interested in booking a 37 week one to check position again. In my case she actually put herself head down by the scan, but was told if she hadn't then I would have to wait after my scan to see a consultant to discuss options (ecv, c-sec, breech birth etc)

Afternoon girls,
Just out of my antenatal appointment... Baby is 3/5 engaged! Midwife has said although I'm not quite 37 wks she's happy for me to start tryin to bring labour on. She's told me to do lots of nipple twiddling and sex... OH is gonna be a lucky boy today! I might actually wear some granny pants tonight without holes in ;) lol

Urch- thinking of you :)

Lisa- really? I like the not knowing when, makes it kind of exciting speculating 'is that a sign' 'is baby coming tomorrow' etc. Talk to me if I'm a couple days over and I'll change that tune really quick though.

Dtd last night, and let me say, awkward! Belly really gets in the way, lol. No luck though, no contractions besides the usual Braxton hicks. She must not be ready.

That's great cj :) is she happy for you to do it because baby's engaged? Our girlie was 4/5 engaged on Thursday so I wonder if that means I'm allowed too lol :p the clary sage bath bomb, curry and ball bouncing hasn't helped yet though!

Feel like crap today, scratchy throat and fluey, OH woke up like that too so must be something going around. I was also just sick for the first time in about 5 weeks and had diarrhoea :( not a good day, still crampy. Wish it would either go away or lead to something! preferrably the latter lol X

Oooh also Urch could be holding her bubba right now, how exciting :D

Lots of babie are coming :)

I'd like out now, her bum in my ribs us killing me x

Our new carpets are coming on Monday!! Yay!! So by this time next week it'll just be the nursery furniture (and baby) we are waiting for (assuming the washing machine and carpets aren't delayed)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->