October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I'm waiting on my new mattress to arrive Friday :) we still need to pick some baby furniture and a bedroom set. I can't make up my mind, it's frustrating.

That's great cj :) is she happy for you to do it because baby's engaged? Our girlie was 4/5 engaged on Thursday so I wonder if that means I'm allowed too lol :p the clary sage bath bomb, curry and ball bouncing hasn't helped yet though!

Feel like crap today, scratchy throat and fluey, OH woke up like that too so must be something going around. I was also just sick for the first time in about 5 weeks and had diarrhoea :( not a good day, still crampy. Wish it would either go away or lead to something! preferrably the latter lol X

Her words were "ur not quite 37 wks but get busy tryin to get her out" and told me all the ways to go about it. She strongly recommends nipple tweaking and sex tho.
I don't see y u can't try things too. U r full term, and its all part of the fun! I don't have any great expectations as to when I expect the baby really. But doesn't hurt to try ay! :D

Carlyjade did she say take EPO orally or vaginally? And did she check your cervix? Xx

Had my scan, and she's heads down!! Really wasn't expecting it, but so so happy.
Midwife has also said that she's confident doing a home delivery if I was to go into labour right now as baby and myself are doing so well. Sooo... even though I'm not term yet, I am on for my home birth! =D

I'm next on the list for the birthing pool to be delivered too. The other 2 ladies due in October that wanted one already have theirs, so hopefully within the next 2 weeks we'll get mine delivered too.

Had my scan, and she's heads down!! Really wasn't expecting it, but so so happy.
Midwife has also said that she's confident doing a home delivery if I was to go into labour right now as baby and myself are doing so well. Sooo... even though I'm not term yet, I am on for my home birth! =D

I'm next on the list for the birthing pool to be delivered too. The other 2 ladies due in October that wanted one already have theirs, so hopefully within the next 2 weeks we'll get mine delivered too.

Great news :D

Urgh, I ache so much tonight! I have loads of pain in my back and sides and every time I rub my bump, DH says "what's wrong" in a less than sympathetic tone.

i think baby has dropped...theres a lot of pressure low down, achey lower back and period cramps on and off all day...i have also peed roughly a bazillion times today.... yay!

Carlyjade did she say take EPO orally or vaginally? And did she check your cervix? Xx

She didnt say about EPO. I've decided that myself and I'm going to plant it in my lady garden lol.
No she didn't check cervix either. I never had mine checked the first time until I was in labour... I'm not sure it's something they do?

Me either i have no idea what the procedure is !!

I hope the next 3 weeks (hopefully a bit less!) Goes quickly for us!!

Got my section date yesterday for 39+1!! Baby is breech and always has been. They won't try to turn it due to previous section so I get to meet him/her a week early. Yippee!

Congrats mrs r, not too much longer :)

AFM - 39w3d. Wow, can't believe I'm here already :) it's really amazing. Still have lots to get done. Got a phone call confirming matress comes Friday. Interesting conversation as I asked what happens if I go into labor. I don't think they were expecting that, lol. I wouldn't be penalized to that, it's a valid excuse to miss it, hmm ya think?

Yey - Erised, glad your little girl got her head down.

I have a funny feeling mine is still spinning around in there but we'll see what happens when I go into labour, probably too late to do anything else now.

Hope you are cuddling your bubba as I type Urch :)

yay!im 37 today!woop woop!come on now baby - we are ready to meet you! :D good luck to all those having thiers today!

hey ladies

had antinatal today, had a sweep only 1cm dialated!!!!!!!!!!! for goodness sake! and cervix still in the rafters and posterier. So bloody disappointed! :growlmad:

got another sweep booked for friday!

Got an induction date as well. 13th October.

i am in this for the long wait!!!!

i just wish i knew when she was coming...i could go til november if i had to as long as i knew lol im soooo impatient!

Yey - Erised, glad your little girl got her head down.

I have a funny feeling mine is still spinning around in there but we'll see what happens when I go into labour, probably too late to do anything else now.

Hope you are cuddling your bubba as I type Urch :)

Urch had her baby, if you look at her threads. Aoife she's called, is unfortunately in SCBU, fingers crossed she gets to cuddle her soon! X

Had my baby girl on the night of the full moon!!! Went to bed Sunday at 10 pm. Woke up at 12 am to a huge popping/punching in my lower belly. Got up to see if it was my water breaking, but nothing came out. It was my water breaking, but her head was blocking the water, so nothing came out till I pushed her out. Instantly had hard contractions and knew it was time. Left the house at 12:10 am. Drove 90 mph to hospital since it is 45 minutes away. She crowned in the car about 3 minutes away from hospital. Walked in hospital doors at 12:45 am and had to be wheel chaired to labor unit which is so far away from the entrance it's ridiculous. had to sit on wheel chair on my knees riding it backwards because i couldn't sit down. Got to labor and delivery, sat on bed with her head already out of me and delivered her at 12:50 am. It was crazy and wonderful at the same time. Bria Lynn made her quick entrance weighing 7 pounds 8 ounces on October 1, 2012. She was 20.5 inches long. I knew the full moon would suck her out of me. I was 39 weeks 1 day. I had no real warning of labor coming when I went to bed 2 hours earlier. I did have contractions on and off that day, but nothing that would indicate going into labor. Just the normal contraction here and there. I will post a picture later once I find my other camera because the one I have won't let me post because it says the pictures are too big. I think I have had maybe 8 hours of sleep since having her, so I am a wreck!!!

sorry...whats SCBU?hope they are all ok!

Neonatal intensive care, what do they call it in Shetland? Yes I think she is fine, something to do with a blockage in nose. She has explained in her threads x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->