October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

congrats Babers!!!!

my goodness crowning in the car! ekk.

well done you.

xx:hugs:

we dont have anything like that in shetland - all emergencies get sent to aberdeen...

Congrats babers! Certainly an eventful labour!

Congratulations Babers!

Well, my new washing machine arrived today so I am continuing to wash the baby clothes!

Congrats babers and urch!!

End dates are fast approaching for all of us!! :D

Glad to hear Urch has had her baba, hope she's out of SCBU soon! :hugs:

Congrats Babers!! What an eventful arrival!!

AFM I'm feeling thoroughly fed up with being pregnant at the moment!! Baby kicking like mad still and getting lower back pain along with stabby period like pains on and off.
So tired all the time and feeling really anxious and cranky about things.
Have an appointment with midwife and ob on Friday morning and baby shower type party on Saturday afternoon.....almost wish babs would decide to arrive before Sat because I feel like I'll be wasting a day I could be getting more stuff ready for baby haha. (makes sense to my preggo brain apparently!!)

Congratulations Babers and Urchin!

Hope your little one comes out of SCBU soon enough Urchin, I've just brought Parker home today after her being in there since she was born. It is horrible not having them with you and coming home to an empty house isn't nice either. With any luck the both of you will be home sweet home in the next few days :) x

Urchen- congrats and I hope baby is thriving and will be heading home soon :)

Babers- wow what a delivery story. Guess its true some people have very short labors huh? Figures it had to be you living so far from the hospital! Congrats :) I'm 39w3d today, we had the same dd. I'll prob be late though.

Morning all. Not managed to catch up on all your posts but big congratulations to Urchin and Babers :flower:

For those of you who didn't see my posts in 3rd tri Gabriella Rose arrived by emcs at 0243 on Tuesday morning after waters broke at 0300 on Sunday morning. Couldn't have been a further birth from the relaxed home birth we planned but we were just grateful to have her safe with us in the end. She weighed a very dainty 6lbs 4oz which, as a plus sizemum surprised both me and the medical professionals :) We were hoping to go home today but are having some issues with getting bf'ing established but hoping to go home tomorrow. In the meantime I will try to keep up with your news although I'm only in my phone xx

congrats maisie!!!sorry it didnt go to plan but at least she is here and well - lovely news :D

Congrats maisie! I hope you two get your bf'ing on point and get to go home soon! So exciting!

Congrats Babers. I have a funny feeling that's what my baba is going to do too as we live quite far from the hospital.

Lara, thanks for the update on Urch, I don't really keep up with any other threads than this one. Hope baby Urch is out of SCBU soon Urch :hugs:

Congratulations Urchin, Babers and Maisie!!! :hugs:

Lovely news and makes us all feel that one step closer to our big days!

Guess the rest of us had better enjoy our sleep while we still can - ish!

I had two hours sleep last night, generally uncomfortable and hard to sleep anyway, going to the toilet every two hours on the dot! Also I had the flu jab and the whooping cough vaccine yesterday at the same time, made me feel rubbish. Got a temperature and feverish. :-( Not what a pregnant lady needs!!!

If anyone else has to have both jabs, can I suggest that you have them both in the same arm? I had one in each so laying on both sides hurt last night!!! Ouch!

Anyway, good luck to anyone who goes into labour today!!! :happydance:

i saw midwife today...measuring at 40 weeks! and baby has gone from "free" to "at brim"...seeing her again in a week... 1979 mummy - whats sleep?havent had that in ages!ive been ill and have developed PUPPP so im either up to pee, blow my nose, be sick, scratch or cause im being beaten up from the inside etc....im exhausted!!!i want baby out! lol

I actually slept quite well last night, i think because i had a sweep yesterday and she said only 1cm and posterier i knew it wasnt imminent so managed to sleep well knowing nothing was going to happen. xxx

Congratulations Maisie, hope you get bf'ing sorted soon and can get home with your LO.

I'm 37 weeks today, officially full term!!! After my bleed 2 weeks ago it's such a relief to get to this milestone!

xx

Had my appt today. Cervix is very soft and I'm now 2cm dialated so good changes happening. She said she was able to get right in and was poking baby very low head so she anticipates I'll go into labor within a week. She booked me for next we'd if baby is still in to have a discussion of if induction is needed but she is very positive it won't be :)
I'm so happy to know my body is getting on the necessary changes and we are so close now. Common natural labor and vbac, we can do do this!

ah thats great news hopeful, i am hoping thats what midwife will say to me tomorrow! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->