October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Good luck tomorrow, you need to hear something positive for sure :)

well...i was up at 4 this morning (and just now) with TMI ALERT diarhhea and a lot of mucousy discharge...fingers crossed! Im picking my mum up from the airport today :D and we are having take away curry for tea :D i felt really nauseaous yesterday and my bump is lower than yesterday...so im pretty excited! (sad times when gross discharge and an upset stomach are the things that make your day!lol)

Sounds like there's definitely a few more babies on their way in the next few days. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you, hoping everyone has a smooth and positive labour.

As for me, just a few more hours until my husband gets home and we start our last weekend before being term. Hoping for some nice weather (isn't looking likely) so we can take our little miss to, what is most likely, her last zoo trip without her sister around.

Congratulations Urchin, Babers and Maisie, Hope you and yuour little gems are getting along fine...oooh its so exciting!! xxxx

This is all starting to feel so real now, all these babies popping out!

Well I have had a crampy few days, Last night I had to sit upright on the computer chair, I just could not slouch on the sofa, I did have a few pains and was kind of thinking...o.m.g could it be? hubby was watching the T.V but I did think for a second "could this be it".......no lol

However last night in bed I had awful stomach cramps and this morning I think I had a clear out, I had that horrible crampy feeling when "you need to go" eurghh. Im definitly clearing out though, never been to the loo so much, I feel like I have the runs but i don't if you know what I mean??

I also had a clear out this morning to add to the list lol.. Got woken at 5am with awful cramps but it ended up being that.. *TMI* it ws literally just like water... Feeling crampy but it's a constant cramp it doesn't come and go so I'm guessing this is not it :( Baby has been ridiculously active this morning, which is always a reassurance especially with the recent sad threads on here x

Morning girls...
Well I'm shattered! I don't think this EPO is agreeing with me as I was up most of the night with horrendous heart burn, nausea and what felt like trapped wind cramps under my ribs :( my belly is still hurting a bit now. But on a good note, the baby's nursery is very nearly done! Just the cot to go up and all the 'finishing touches' eek :D and for the 3rd time this week I have done a FULL house clean! Feels good :D

Islander - sounding good! Eek!!

We got to have more babies this weekend girls! I love reading the news!

Glad I'm not the only one dealing with clear outs! I don't know if I can't handle bathroom trips like this for the next 4 weeks! :rofl:

Had bad backache and period cramps from 5pm -10pm yesterday, woke up this morning with nothing! it was chucking it down with rain all night so glad didnt have to go out in that!!

had second sweep today, progressing well she said as she did a damn good sweep so strong that i nearly fainted! OMG!

next date for me is my induction date, thats it she has no more spaces to see me.

xxx

To all those having clear outs, yeah and sorry at the same time. For me it's been more gas :( feel like I have to go at times due to baby head pressure on my rear end but no loose stool currently). I have the trapped wind feeling all around my bump every night, it's weird and uncomfortable. Dtd again last night to see if we could get things jarred up.did get a bit more mucous plus and pink drainage but could be from check I had.
Slept crappy but get my new king size mattress delivered this morning so I can wait for bed tonight :)
Caryl- try taking it vaginally instead of orally if it's affecting you badly. I've had no issues that way.

Clear out did mean labour! My waters went about an hour ago and still pouring! Have to go to hospital at 10pm x

I should have posted sooner, Liam Oliver was born on September 28th at 9:48am via c-section. He was 9lb 6oz and 21 inches long. He surprised us all by flipping from frank breech to footling breech, so he entered this world feet first :)
Check up.jpg

To all those having clear outs, yeah and sorry at the same time. For me it's been more gas :( feel like I have to go at times due to baby head pressure on my rear end but no loose stool currently). I have the trapped wind feeling all around my bump every night, it's weird and uncomfortable. Dtd again last night to see if we could get things jarred up.did get a bit more mucous plus and pink drainage but could be from check I had.
Slept crappy but get my new king size mattress delivered this morning so I can wait for bed tonight :)
Caryl- try taking it vaginally instead of orally if it's affecting you badly. I've had no issues that way.

I've been doing both. Going to take orally in the morning now instead of before bed. I'll do vaginally at bed time still.

Ooh Lara congrats!!! Hope it's all easy and pleasant for u! Best wishes n lotsa love xx

Clear out did mean labour! My waters went about an hour ago and still pouring! Have to go to hospital at 10pm x

Good luck Lara, I see your in scotland, so am I. Hoping theres something in the air today:haha::haha:

Here's hoping some more of you get to meet your babies soon! Feel guilty that I'm not as far along as some lol x

I should have posted sooner, Liam Oliver was born on September 28th at 9:48am via c-section. He was 9lb 6oz and 21 inches long. He surprised us all by flipping from frank breech to footling breech, so he entered this world feet first :)
View attachment 489831

He is adorable! Just want to squish his cheeks! :D x

Congrats Twinkie!!

Good luck Lara! Can't wait to see pics and hear how it went. :happydance:

congrats twinkie! and good luck lara!! im about to go out for a curry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member