October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Gratz Ladies on all your safe deliveries!

Hard to keep up for me as my iPad is away for repair so cant get on here as easy *Pouty face*

My LO is still being stubborn - Now 6 days overdue and not looking like she wants out yet at all! Humph!

my midwife cant give me another sweep all her appointments are full, so have to just wait, my induction booked for saturday! what happened to you being induced i forget?

congrats katia, it's tough isn't it when things go awry - but the important thing is that you're home now with your LO and can get on with the important business of being a mummy :)

i'm also doing a mixture of boobie feeding and expressing to give my poor tits a break; i'd got so sore but desperately want to carry on breast feeding, so invested in an electric pump yesterday and it's made all the difference :thumbup:

I wish this baby would stop using my bladder as a trampoline tonight, it bloody hurts!!

Gratz Ladies on all your safe deliveries!

Hard to keep up for me as my iPad is away for repair so cant get on here as easy *Pouty face*

My LO is still being stubborn - Now 6 days overdue and not looking like she wants out yet at all! Humph!

my midwife cant give me another sweep all her appointments are full, so have to just wait, my induction booked for saturday! what happened to you being induced i forget?

I was booked in for the 4th to be induced but I would have only been 2 days over my due date and after lots of thought I decided to let her try come naturally first... seems she doesn't care for that much lol so have afinal induction date for the 12th booked lol

:happydance: LilOopsy - I see your in Birmingham, me too and I have a c section booked for 12th, so I'll see you there :happydance:

New carpets are now fitted on the stairs/landing and in the nursery, the nursery is painted and has the curtains and light shade up!

We just need to have a tidy round cos of all the stuff the DIY has displaced and wait for the nursery furniture to be delivered and built and we are ready for baby! All of a sudden it is coming together!

Happy due date to me!! Got a midwife appointment tommorrow, she said she will offer me a sweep and I still can't make up my mind! x

EDIT I actually went into labour on my due date with Aleesha and had her 1.22am the next day....not gonna happen is it? lololol

happy DD tashy - hope something happens for you today xxx

Okay so went into labor dinnertime Sunday (my due date) and had little Ella Sophia on Monday at 3:44 AM (on thanksgiving :) she was 7lbs 10 oz. just waiting to be released today so we can go home and be with both kiddies at once before her brother writes us off! Lol

Okay so went into labor dinnertime Sunday (my due date) and had little Ella Sophia on Monday at 3:44 AM (on thanksgiving :) she was 7lbs 10 oz. just waiting to be released today so we can go home and be with both kiddies at once before her brother writes us off! Lol

Congratulations :flower:

Congratulations :)

As congratulations hopeful!!

I'm getting so jealous here... Lol

Me too! x

Congratulations xxxxx

Painful contractions woke me up in the middle of the night, woke up OH said dont get to excited but...2 hours later they were gone!!!

this is getting ridiculous!

:growlmad:

Congrats Hopeful42nd!! Hope you're enjoying your cuddles =)

3outnumbered - sorry to hear it's come to a stop. Little man is definitely keeping your waiting, fingers crossed it means he's working his way down nicely so the next phase will go quickly and smoothly (soon!).

Urgh, I'm feeling all crampy this afternoon. I've been moving furniture around this morning so maybe that's why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->