October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

congratulations hopeful - my niece is Ella, its a lovely name

hope they let you out soon xxx

wow, we're poppin like corks in here!

so after walking around my local shopping centre all morning and doing all the normal mummy/wife things. the only way to describe how i'm feeling is that i feel like i have been kicked in my bits!!!

its really strange, obviously done to much, walking like a cowboy dont help, maybe gravity has made baby come down some.

Now i know how a bloke feels, when he says his been kicked in the nuts!!

:wacko::wacko:

Hi ladies, just checking in

I gave birth Monday at 9:21 after my water broke at 1:45; I was exactly 39 weeks.

I was keeping track of the labor pains to see how far apart they were when I got up to use the bathroom and my water poured out of me! I wasn't even sure if it was contractions that I was having, kinda felt like bathroom pains or period type cramps that came in about six minute increments.

Got to the hospital around 2:25. The nurse checked to see if she was head down, which she thought she was. So around 3:45 they gave me an epidural and my midwife arrived around seven, about 20 minutes after they started pitocin at the hospital. My midwife checked my cervix and it was only dilated to about a 2 and it was very high and she wasn't sure if she was feeling her bum or head.

She called for a scan and sure enough baby was frank breech which I thought she was the whole time anyway!

So the midwife turned to me and said well we are going to have a birthday in about 30 minutes! Prep went really fast for the c section. I was very overwhelmed and scared as I wasn't prepared for surgery to say the least!

Ready or not she was coming, Ainsley Grace arrived to the world at 7lbs 3 ozs, butt first! I will post photos later! I am in love <3

Aw congrats ladies who have had bubbas :)
I am finally term tomorrow, eviction time! hehe

LIL oopsy had her bubba!! :) how exciting to see everyone meeting their babies! Congratulations to everyone! :)

Hey anyone who is taking EPO, do you/have u gotten diarrhea as a side effect?? Twice now i thought i was in labour turns out i just had the runs! :dohh:

Hi Shelley!

I've just taken my first lot of EPO just now, so I'll let u know!

I've got lower back pain, period like cramps and pulling pains down either side of my stomach, on and off since last nite - nothing consistent though... Hoping to get things moving tho! Mite go for a walk?? Hmmmm.....

Every day i consider going for a walk.. but my hips are just so sore!! I walk like a duck!! :dohh:

I bought some clary sage oil off ebay and have been using an oil burner & had it in the bath last night.. started cramping quite intense at about 10pm had to bounce on the ball to keep my kind off it... how exciting!! No turns out i just had the runs.... hahaha

Congratulations Ashley anD liloopsie - looking forward to pics x

Congratulations to all the new mummys :) so happy all babys are doing well although i am jelous! Hope u all enjoy ur first couple of weeks wiv babys...

As for me to say im pi$$ed off wud b a understatment :( Today i am 5days over due i had midwife apt yday and she done sweep although only 1cm, 3cm long and still thick and tilted back so midwife said looks like it will b induction :s so she rang my local hosp for induction time on term plus 10 whitch will be monday 15th for the hosp to say they are fully booked for monday and the tuesday :( she has made me apt wiv the day unit on monday and if any cancelltions they could fit me in on the day but nown liverpool womans hosp that is unlikely..... She said she will call me friday once she has checked if any ladies that were booked in for induction av gave birth so im ptaying that all those girls booked in on monday deliver haha x

To all of the ladies who have had their babies - congratulations!!!

To all of those ladies who have had the runs - isn't that a sign that labiur will start soon? Hope so!

I have had pains on and off for couple of days, my daughter's 7th birthday today so I hope that she will not come today! After today though, I am going to make it my primary aim in life to get this little one out!!!

Whatever happens, we are all nearly there now! :hugs:

To all of those ladies who have had the runs - isn't that a sign that labiur will start soon? Hope so!

I have had pains on and off for couple of days, my daughter's 7th birthday today so I hope that she will not come today! After today though, I am going to make it my primary aim in life to get this little one out!!!

I hope so too!! ;) time will tell... apparently dark chocolate releases oxytocin so i just bought a block of 70% cocoa!! ;) good luck everyone!! Who will be next!?!?

I hope so too!! ;) time will tell... apparently dark chocolate releases oxytocin so i just bought a block of 70% cocoa!! ;) good luck everyone!! Who will be next!?!?

I have some dark chocolate in the cupboard, it's coming out in a minute!!!!

Really!!! I love dark choc so that will be me popping via the shop on the school run lol

Eurgh! After my sweep yesterday I was convinced labour was starting. Tightenings every 10 -15 mins, pain in back and stomach that was quite noticeable .....then it stopped during the night. Now I am getting period pains intermittently. WIsh it would either start or nothing happen at all! This random pain stopping and starting is driving me mental!!

Really!!! I love dark choc so that will be me popping via the shop on the school run lol

Eurgh! After my sweep yesterday I was convinced labour was starting. Tightenings every 10 -15 mins, pain in back and stomach that was quite noticeable .....then it stopped during the night. Now I am getting period pains intermittently. WIsh it would either start or nothing happen at all! This random pain stopping and starting is driving me mental!![/QUOTE]

I have had similar pains and tightenings, after seven years I can't really remember what it feels like at first. It's probably just wishful thinking for me! Have a midwife appointment tomorrow at 38+3 so maybe she can give me hope!

Am just about to start on the dark chocolate (after popping another raspberry leaf capsule!) Come on babies!!!! Us mummies are desperate!!! And we know that you will come when you are ready!

Congrats to everyone who has had there babies! :)

Ive been having random cramps/tightening. My OH Thinks im mad that i get excited..Nothing has come from them.

I shall be sending him to boots tonight to get some clary sage and then to shop for some dark choc (any excuse =] ) I think im destined to be going over my due date..well over :( Which i wouldnt mind if i wasnt getting the on/off cramping.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

I had a midwife appointment today (2.30pm) she gave me a sweep and I am 1cm dilated. Well it says on the notes half performed sweep, could that be because im only 1cm???

My cervix is long and thick, hopefully it has helped things a long a little anyway xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->