October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

So booked in for my induction this morning!

And the hospital has no beds!

so sitting here at home wasting the day!

Knew this would happen!

:growlmad:

That's rubbish!!! :wacko:

You must feel so angry!!!

Any chance of baby coming naturally instead?

So booked in for my induction this morning!

And the hospital has no beds!

so sitting here at home wasting the day!

Knew this would happen!

:growlmad:

oh no, after all that waiting and your still waiting, I would be so peed off!

Well it just seems i have come to a stand still, nothings happening, I think im having braxton hicks definite tightenings and the odd period pain but, I just feel lost and fed up. Everyones phoning and visiting me, "ooh you cant go this weekend" "oh please have the baby before this date" ...zip it!!! lol

I don't think I can stand and do hip gyrations in front of the t.v no more, my legs ache!!!:haha:

They called about half and hour ago and said come in at 2pm. so went for a walk to local shops with the kids, got stuck half way around the shop with strong contractions, OH had to come with the car and get us!

will go in at 2pm and see what they say. hope they have beds then. xxx

Ooh, fingers crossed! If you are in labour they'll have to see you (or advise you to go elsewhere).

xx

Congratulations Bobo, glad you are home now!

xx

I was awake in the night with BHs/mild contractions, nothing today though. I definitely feel like baby is lower since yesterday (was 4/5 palpable yesterday).

xx

They called about half and hour ago and said come in at 2pm. so went for a walk to local shops with the kids, got stuck half way around the shop with strong contractions, OH had to come with the car and get us!

will go in at 2pm and see what they say. hope they have beds then. xxx

Awesome news hun!! Hopefully u are progressing and it will make the whole process so much easier!!! Good luck x x

I think maybe no updates yet means ppl are at the hospital having babies :)
Thinking positive here !!! :)

Elyssa Mae was born on 11 Oct at 14:19

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/IMAG0577.jpg

I'm no good at writing things up so I have written my labour in time format :) ...
10/10/12
Throughout AM - loosing plug
21:00 Crampyness and back ache
22:00 Contractions noticeable every 7 minutes
11/11/12
00:30 Contracting 7minutes apart lasting 45 seconds
03:00 Contracting 4 – 5 minutes apart for 45 seconds
03:00 – 05:00 Sleep
05:00 Contractions kick up a few notches, 3 in 10 minutes. This time taken as start of labour
09:20 Midwife appointment – 4-5 cm dilated, already in active labour, told to go up hospital either now or in my own time
11:00 Got to hospital. Contractions were in my back, really painful lower back pain, hardly any tummy pain. Couldn’t even feel contractions on tummy when midwife told me I was having one and to let it pass. Baby was determined as OP Back to Back by both my midwife and the midwives at hospital. Had bloody show whilst in hospital. Used Entonox for a few of the contractions whilst the pain was in my back. But really didn't find it did any more than just breathing, so gave it up and carried on natural.
13:45 Got over whelming feeling, body started to push by itself, no way to breathe through it. Midwife checked and Cervix was 8/9 cm dilated but very stretchy, got written on notes as fully dilated.
13:50 Started pushing alongside my body
13:55 Waters popped.
14:19 Elyssa Born

1st stage of Labour 8 hrs 45 mins
2nd Stage of Labour 34 minutes
Total 9hrs 19 minutes
Elyssa arrives 24 minutes after waters broke

Elyssa Mae was born on 11 Oct at 14:19

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/IMAG0577.jpg

I'm no good at writing things up so I have written my labour in time format :) ...
10/10/12
Throughout AM - loosing plug
21:00 Crampyness and back ache
22:00 Contractions noticeable every 7 minutes
11/11/12
00:30 Contracting 7minutes apart lasting 45 seconds
03:00 Contracting 4 – 5 minutes apart for 45 seconds
03:00 – 05:00 Sleep
05:00 Contractions kick up a few notches, 3 in 10 minutes. This time taken as start of labour
09:20 Midwife appointment – 4-5 cm dilated, already in active labour, told to go up hospital either now or in my own time
11:00 Got to hospital. Contractions were in my back, really painful lower back pain, hardly any tummy pain. Couldn’t even feel contractions on tummy when midwife told me I was having one and to let it pass. Baby was determined as OP Back to Back by both my midwife and the midwives at hospital. Had bloody show whilst in hospital. Used Entonox for a few of the contractions whilst the pain was in my back. But really didn't find it did any more than just breathing, so gave it up and carried on natural.
13:45 Got over whelming feeling, body started to push by itself, no way to breathe through it. Midwife checked and Cervix was 8/9 cm dilated but very stretchy, got written on notes as fully dilated.
13:50 Started pushing alongside my body
13:55 Waters popped.
14:19 Elyssa Born

1st stage of Labour 8 hrs 45 mins
2nd Stage of Labour 34 minutes
Total 9hrs 19 minutes
Elyssa arrives 24 minutes after waters broke

Congratulations shes adorable xxx

Im just feeling pretty crampy today, I get stomach tightenings quite regularly but, not timeable and only with a mild crampy feeling. Nothing exciting yet! xx

Congratulations Mrs B!

My MW has been in touch, I see the consultant on Friday at 9am, this is to discuss induction options, if I have a sweep who will do it, etc. I have to get him to write everything down in my notes (nothing was written last time I saw him).

I hope I get an induction date at this appointment, I'm getting so tired and uncomfortable, I keep having the odd cramp/BH/twinge and it's getting harder to do anything!

Ashley, LilOopsie, Lisa and MrsB - gorgous pics of your wee girlies <3

Bobo - congratulations on your new arrival and on getting out of the hospital: we only had 3 days on ICU and that was more than enough for me! Enjoy being at home, it's soooo much better without the bleeps and bings and wahhhhhhhs!

|Everyone else - keep on in there, soon be time xxx

I just knew we'd get some baby birth announcements soon!
Congrats 3outnumbered!

So went in to be induced at 2pm saturday, but was already contracting, midwife checked me at 2.30pm, accidently broke my waters said i was 4cm. Then it just zoomed, they never had a bed on delivery suite till 4pm, so had to breath through till they found a bed 4 me. By 5.45pm i was ready to push, 10mins later his head was out but shoulder got stuck all hell broke loose, lots of screaming, crying and fainting, baby Caleb was born 5.58pm weighing 9lbs 8oz, 59cms long, needing oxygen and heating 4 the shock but doing well. X x

Attachments

• 980.jpg
    980.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 7
congratulations 3Out! and welcome baby Caleb, you're gorgeous xxx

Congrats girls on ur new arrivals! Such a bunch of beauties!! So jealous....

I'm still a carrier pod for my little Elsie... I think she's gonna hang on til Xmas if I'm honest...

Hope u are all feeling ok and enjoying ur new bundles... Über jealous. Hehe

Sorry it's taken me SO long to update. Went in on Saturday 6th to be induced at 5pm because I still hadn't gone into labour after waters breaking on the Friday afternoon. At 9pm contractions started, 10pm was in agony but only 2cm but I really felt like I had to push so she checked again at 10.30pm and was 8cm!! So was rushed down the corridor to labour ward. I don't remember any of my labour from 2cm onwards due to the amazing gas & air.. but after 11 minutes of pushing Isla was born at 00.01am on Sunday 7th October. She weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces. The whole labour was 3hours 1 minute.. and they say that your first is the fastest!

Here are some pictures of our little munchkin, she is perfect I'm in love <3

Haven't had a chance to catch up on who's still pregnant and who's had their bubbas, will do when I get the time! Congrats to those who have had and good luck to those who haven't :)

Attachments

• WP_000726.jpg
    WP_000726.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 7
  • WP_000727.jpg
    WP_000727.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
  • i4.jpg
    i4.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
  • i2.jpg
    i2.jpg