October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hi ladies, congrats agian to all the new mummies, seeing all the little ones is making my uterus contract hahahahaha. I had a bit of an issue with high BP at my last appointment on Thursday (150/95) after having slightly high since 16 weeks.. Doctor kept me in fetal monitoring to have it checked for 4 hours.. it came down almost straight away so they let me go but prior to this, Doctor was discussing induction with me and said if the BP stayed up and the bloods came back positive for pre E they would induce me last weekend.. so luckily I got home intact! I am really hoping for labour to start naturally...

Anyway I have another appt this Thursday and I am noticing my feet and hands are swelling slightly and I have a feeling that after this appt they will want to induce me.. So I have 2 and a half days to go into labour naturally!! I am drinking RLT and taking EPO and I feel like it's working, my braxton hicks are increasing in intensity especially of an evening.. I was actaully timing at 4:00 this morning and they were 10 mins apart but i fell asleep & woke up they were gone... lol sorry for long rant!! just wanted to vent about my concern with being induced..

Sorry it's taken me SO long to update. Went in on Saturday 6th to be induced at 5pm because I still hadn't gone into labour after waters breaking on the Friday afternoon. At 9pm contractions started, 10pm was in agony but only 2cm but I really felt like I had to push so she checked again at 10.30pm and was 8cm!! So was rushed down the corridor to labour ward. I don't remember any of my labour from 2cm onwards due to the amazing gas & air.. but after 11 minutes of pushing Isla was born at 00.01am on Sunday 7th October. She weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces. The whole labour was 3hours 1 minute.. and they say that your first is the fastest!

Here are some pictures of our little munchkin, she is perfect I'm in love <3

Haven't had a chance to catch up on who's still pregnant and who's had their bubbas, will do when I get the time! Congrats to those who have had and good luck to those who haven't :)

Congratulations LaraB!!!!! What gorgeous photos! And what a short labour!!! :hugs:

I am still waiting for my little one to make an appearance...

Hi ladies, my baby Molly made her appearance at 6.45am on Saturday 13th October, 6lb 12oz of pure perfection! Still in hospital but hoping to go home today. Will upload pics and birth details when we're home and settled. Congrats to all the new mummies and sending lots of labour dust to those still waiting xxxx

Congratulations Lara, 3outnumbered and ourturnnext!

No sign of anything here. My mum got back off holiday yesterday and her first words to me were "any twinges? Any signs of baby?" like I wouldn't have told them!!! She did this last time and considering she is on call to look after my DS, surely she doesn't think I won't tell her!?!?

Well, for the past few days I have been desperately hoping that I have had signs of labour coming! As I am sure many of you have. :thumbup:

Yesterday evening I had contractions for a few hours, about every half hour. They carried on when I had a bath and when I went to bed. Sooooo excited!!!
This morning I have been to the toilet, like I really had to go - it wasn't waiting!!! TMI!!! I know! Also felt really sick this morning. Crazy how excited I can be about such horrible symptoms! :dohh:

No show, contractions (or BH) not getting any stronger. But, does all of this mean that it may happen soon?! Am 39+1 and just hope that this one comes on her own, after being induced last time and it was horrible! Totally worth it though! :winkwink:

Our house is clean, legs are shaved, hair is done . . . all ready!!!

@1979 hopefully things progress for you. I just want some pains or signs so I can officially get myself ready too. Im excited but also doubtful anythings gonna happen now:shrug:

With my 1st i went into labour on my due date and had her at 1.22am the next day. I simply woke up contracting in the morning, so I think I just keep expecting it to happen like that

I have a app with the midwife tommorrow to book an induction and I will also be having a 2nd sweep so hopefully I am given enough time for that to work before the induction whenever it is.

Plus my MIL of upsetting me because everytime the word "induction" comes up she says "oh we want to stay away from that, that increases you chance of c-section" I wish she would stop going on about it. Im the type of person "I will cross that bridge when I come to it" I know that things can suddenly change (any pregnancy can) but i don't see why she has to mention it nearly everyday to me, just because she had one. I would rather just take each day as it comes

Anyway fingers crossed this sweep works

:happydance: LilOopsy - I see your in Birmingham, me too and I have a c section booked for 12th, so I'll see you there :happydance:

Hehe I beat you to it ;) How did your section go? Got pics of bubba?
have had my baby wil update later today with pic.

:baby:

Huge congrats... Super cuuuuute!

Big gratz to all the other ladies who have announced this week. I would have responded sooner but this being a mum thing is time consuming lol! In between being peed on and BF time is short haha!

How all all of you that are left doing? Hope to see some more announcements soon :D

Congrats to all the new mummies!! I've been really bad at keeping up with bnb lately, gone into a bit of a hibernation mode!! Cannot wait to meet my baby but feels like it's never gonna happen! :( I know I've still got a week til I'm due but I've been really uncomfortable and sore the past week or so I just want it over with lol

My bump feels lower, though doesn't look noticeably lower. I keep having cleaning and sorting frenzies - today it's mine and DH's wardrobes, all our old/worn clothes have gone! Next job will be the fridge and kitchen cupboards (another day this week).

I'm up to date with all washing and ironing too.

I am still getting irregular BHs in an evening, but nothing in the daytime. I am feeling big and fed up now and am ready for labour!

Had my whooping cough and flu jab today, no side effects yet! Lost a crown at the weekend so waiting to see if I can get into the dentist this week, ideally tomorrow, otherwise I think it'll be January.

@1979 hopefully things progress for you. I just want some pains or signs so I can officially get myself ready too. Im excited but also doubtful anythings gonna happen now:shrug:

With my 1st i went into labour on my due date and had her at 1.22am the next day. I simply woke up contracting in the morning, so I think I just keep expecting it to happen like that

I have a app with the midwife tommorrow to book an induction and I will also be having a 2nd sweep so hopefully I am given enough time for that to work before the induction whenever it is.

Plus my MIL of upsetting me because everytime the word "induction" comes up she says "oh we want to stay away from that, that increases you chance of c-section" I wish she would stop going on about it. Im the type of person "I will cross that bridge when I come to it" I know that things can suddenly change (any pregnancy can) but i don't see why she has to mention it nearly everyday to me, just because she had one. I would rather just take each day as it comes

Good luck with the sweep. x
Induction isn't that bad - you get your baby at the end of it! :flower: I would ignore other people on that subject!
Sending contraction vibes your way . . .
Mine are on and off, not v painful. I actually want to be in pain!!!!!! xxx

Congrats to all the new mummies!! I've been really bad at keeping up with bnb lately, gone into a bit of a hibernation mode!! Cannot wait to meet my baby but feels like it's never gonna happen! :( I know I've still got a week til I'm due but I've been really uncomfortable and sore the past week or so I just want it over with lol

Just under a week for me too. Was hoping that she would come early, but not looking that way now. Good luck! Hope contractions come your way soon. x

Good luck with the sweep. x
Induction isn't that bad - you get your baby at the end of it! :flower: I would ignore other people on that subject!
Sending contraction vibes your way . . .
Mine are on and off, not v painful. I actually want to be in pain!!!!!! xxx

Thanks, im so excited for this sweep tommorrow im going to be on my best behaviour! lol. I want pain too...bring it on, crazy isn't it? xxx

I feel the same dizzydoll im ready nowww!! Im symptom spotting like a mad woman.. and im getting bh every evening a couple of times they hav become regular then gone away... aahhhhhh :(

Welcome to the world to the new arrivals and big congratulations to their mummies xxx

Forgot about this thread!

Baby boy is here! He was born September 24... 19 days early via csection

So I am off to a ultrasound tomorrow..I am 39 weeks and babe is measuring 41 cm..so midwife is wanting to check size an position...if all all good there she will check and do a stretch and sweep next Thursday...I am guessing if little man is measuring large they will want to get things rolling sooner?? No idea!!

Urgh!! Fed up of symptom spotting now. Been having cramping past few days but can get to sleep apart from last night i kept waking up with some. Really thought that was it. Got a S&S booked for friday but not looking forward to it but if it helps baby on their way.

Told OH he can take me out tonight for tea. See if that gives the baby a nudge. We have been avoiding anything incase i go into labour. Our son is getting impatient too keeps saying 'Come on baby!'

Had my lil guy oct. 12. 8lbs. 2 oz. 5 days early by vb induction. Congratulations to the other new moms and Good luck to the rest for quick, easy labors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->