October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Congratulations ersurgeongirl and Jasmine!

Nothing seems to be happening here. We live right by a football ground and there is a massive local derby on Friday night. It'd be VERY difficult for baby sitters to get to us and for us to get out at full time so if it's going to happen naturally, that'll probably be when we need to leave the house!!

congratulations Jasmine - what have you called him?

Well had an appt at hospital with midwife, for a sweep and to discuss induction. There was a student there also, I was a bit worried she was gonna do a sweep so I mentioned to the midwife that I needed a really good one! haha I think the midwife decided do do it herself. Poor student, she was probably just trying to build up her port folio or something, I actually welcome students, but this time, im sorry lol (I didn't say anything though)

Anyway STILL only 1cm, she said baby is in a good postiion though.

And....dun dun duuuuuun I have an induction booked for saturday at 2.30pm. I really hope baby comes before then on her own but.....there is an end in sight at least! xxx

Well had an appt at hospital with midwife, for a sweep and to discuss induction. There was a student there also, I was a bit worried she was gonna do a sweep so I mentioned to the midwife that I needed a really good one! haha I think the midwife decided do do it herself. Poor student, she was probably just trying to build up her port folio or something, I actually welcome students, but this time, im sorry lol (I didn't say anything though)

Anyway STILL only 1cm, she said baby is in a good postiion though.

And....dun dun duuuuuun I have an induction booked for saturday at 2.30pm. I really hope baby comes before then on her own but.....there is an end in sight at least! xxx

Wow! That's exciting!!! Hope baby comes naturally, but if not at least you know that definitely this week your baby is coming!!! x :happydance:

I am still having Braxton Hicks, often regular but not a lot more!!! Baby feels so low down that I am sure she will fall out soon!!!

Come on babies!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO NEW MUMMIES!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to the latest new mummies!!!

Well as some of u may know, I had a false alarm last night... Boo :( nothing to report today apart from the occasional stabbing pain up my falula?! Dunno WhAT that is about?!?! Hurts tho!! When baby moves I also get a shooting pain that goes right down the centre of my leg... Dunno what that is about either! Lol.

Drs receptionist balls'd up so I haven seen my midwife this week like I was supposed to. I have to go next Tuesday in which I'll be only 2 days away from my EDD so I've got no chance of having any sort of interference prior to that...

Hair appointment booked for next Tuesday too so she can happily stay put til mammy is all blond and prettified again! Providing she stops makin me cry out in pain from the number she is doin on my insides :(

yaaay tashy - the end is in sight! Hope baby comes before you need induced, but if not at least you will have your baby by the end of the weekend :thumbup:

cj - hang on in there chikkie, soon be your turn :hugs:

I have posted in my is this it thread but baby ella raine was born on the 16th at 4.23am by emergency section after getting stuck after 22 hours in labour!she weighed 8lbs9 and we are all doing well. Will post more when I get home :)

Congratulations islander and welcome to the world baby ella xxx

Congratulations to all the new mums. I am ticking by. Baby has fully dropped and almost fully engaged. So now it's the waiting ho-hum.

Congrats Islander!! thats 3 with same due date as me who have had their babies already come on little girl!!!! :)

Congrats islander!!! And hello baby Ella!

One week till baby is due for me... So I'm gonna eat my arse off til then :D

The race is on Friday!! Lol. I've gone past expectin her to come early now... And FairPlay I slept a lot better for it last night! Even going to start makin plans again I think lol

Well I think yesterdays sweep might have done something good because I think I am having a show this morning, woop, woop!

Im so happy to have some sort of sign!

Watch this space! xxx

Well I think yesterdays sweep might have done something good because I think I am having a show this morning, woop, woop!

Im so happy to have some sort of sign!

Watch this space! xxx

Yippee!!!!

Glad something has happened. :flower:

Good luck!!!
Am sure I will still be sat here having random contractions way past my due date on Monday!!! xxx

I think my DH is going to love "nesting" by the end of this pregnancy! Not only has the house been vacuumed 2-3 times a day for the past month, but I've thoroughly cleaned the house, reorganised our bedroom furniture, sorted through our clothes, I'm on top of the washing and ironing and today I've cleaned and reorganised all the kitchen cupboards. Food cupboards all have labels on the inside, so whoever looks after DS can find what they need quickly and the fridge and freezer have been cleaned/defrosted and reorganised into easy to find orders.

It's a good job DS still has a long afternoon nap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->