October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Congrats again all the new mommies :) islander, we have the same taste in names :) Ella is my girls name as well. :)

Well apart from a bit of plug and cramping....nothing. I know I have my induction tommorrow, I should be happy, I am but in a way I am gutted......does that make sense? Im still holding on to this day and a half I have left hoping something will happen

Im sure I will be ok when everything gets moving but just gutted I didn't start on my own. On the plus side it will be the weekend so hubby wont have to rush out of work and granny will be over in time to watch kids, everything will work in fine.

never mind, hopefully Sunday, our family will be complete!!! xxx

Sorry to hear this tashy, there is still a chance bubba could come naturally i have read heaps of threads about babies coming the night before or day of planned inductions! Fingers crossed! But if not, it will all be fine and baby will b in your arms before u know it :) thinking of u!! Good luck xx

Aww tashy don't be gutted. At least u know u'r gonna have ur baby soon! Exciting times :)

No, don't be gutted. I know my OH is so desperate to give birth and see our little one, she'd certainly take an induction right now if it was offered to her

I saw the consultant again today. I was offered a sweep today, but wasn't expecting it and don't feel ready so said no. I'm booked in for one on Wednesday and next Friday instead.

Got an induction date for 41+6 (8 years since mine and DH's first date!) though the consultant said she'd be surprised if I need it. She said this baby feels smaller than DS. I guess the end is really in sight!

I managed to get some answers for what went wrong during labour with DS too, it's made thing a lot clearer.

I love the name Elijah! It has the same meaning as Elliot :)

End is in sight for u Friday! Yay! I'm not seeing anyone until Tuesday afternoon so I guess that's wen they'll discuss tatics... It's my dads bday today and my nephews Monday. I've always said it will be Sod's law if baby comes on the Sunday... We shall see!!

Congratulations Ellie!!!

Also, good luck /congrats to those ladies in labour this weekend. :flower:

My due date tomorrow, loads of Braxton Hicks, upset tummy yesterday and so much presure down there it's untrue! But no baby yet ... just had another bath with clary sage oil, been walking loads today, hot curry last night, hot chilli tonight and a horror film! Come on little girl - we can't wait to see you!!!:kiss:

I had a curry last night... Couldn't bare to go hotter than a Saag tho, which is slightly hotter than my usual korma! Lol. Ate a whole pineapple and have ruined my tongue as a result. Lost my plug last night, or was it the night before? My days seem to merge together now :s and I've spent today cleaning and crying all at the same time... It's gotta be time soon surely!

fingers crossed for you cj - sounds like things are imminent :dance:

Thank you everyone! She is called Ava. Will post a that was it thread when we are all settled. Her Big Brother is completely smitten with her :)

I was adamant that the stretch and sweep wouldnt work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->