October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I had a curry last night... Couldn't bare to go hotter than a Saag tho, which is slightly hotter than my usual korma! Lol. Ate a whole pineapple and have ruined my tongue as a result. Lost my plug last night, or was it the night before? My days seem to merge together now :s and I've spent today cleaning and crying all at the same time... It's gotta be time soon surely!

Good luck CJ! :thumbup:

Sounds like it will happen soon!!!! :happydance:

Hope you are feeling ok today. xxx

I had a curry last night... Couldn't bare to go hotter than a Saag tho, which is slightly hotter than my usual korma! Lol. Ate a whole pineapple and have ruined my tongue as a result. Lost my plug last night, or was it the night before? My days seem to merge together now :s and I've spent today cleaning and crying all at the same time... It's gotta be time soon surely!

We started off with a Tikka, then on to a Jalfrezi and have an extra hot Tikka lined up for tonight as well as more pineapple. I think little one is far to happy where she is at the moment. We're having no signs whatsoever...

Congratulations Elle!

Ooh, fingers crossed CJ, it all sounds promising!

I was having regular pains (every 10 mins) last night while watching TV, we went to bed and they intensified, lasting another 30 minutes or so, but then they stopped. Got nothing today.

Thanks girls. I'm still waiting tho... No signs yet! Got midwife tomoro so I intend to cry until she agrees to sweep me! I feel like I've definitely dropped as I got a fold of skin that I didn't have before... Heart burn is still horrific tho. Hope u all r doing ok and hangin in there! Xx

Cj my bubba has dropped & head fully engaged but i still have bad heartburn .. aparently it only eases off for some lucky ones! ;) x

I am on medication for second time due to heartburn and acid. Has been a godsend as I was having to eat gavisvon tablets like sweets and was regularly waking me up during the night! Just another inconvenience of these last stages of pregnancy along with lack of sleep, constantly needing to per, waddling around with various aches and pains. Due on say but they have mentioned inducing me due to high bp and big baby. Am I. Hospital tomorrow do will hopefully get a date.... The thought of another possible 2.5 weeks wait is terrifying!

Congrats to all the new mamas! Can't wait to hear about the rest soon.

My little Audrey showed up on 10/11/12 at 5:41am. 7.1 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long. Painful contractions started at 11pm, then bloody show shortly afterwards. I labored for several hours at home with pacing my house and using our jetted tub, which helped a bit. Got to hospital at 3am and was dilated to a 7, so continued with my all natural plan and delivered her on all fours (crazy position but helpful) after about 20 minutes of pushing. Have to say transition contractions were more painful than pushing. It was more of a relief to push and an amazing experience. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
Baby Jazmine Love Kelly entered the world on october the 21st at 6.20 am weighing 7lb 11 and a half oz.

Will update later with birth story in announcements but lets just say, Daddy just managed to get there 6 minutes before I gave birth as he was sent home. Im telling you I clenched those butt cheeks!!! All the time I was moaning about being late, and then the next minute im trying to hold her in haha! x

Feeling well xx

DSC_0697.jpg

DSC_0720.jpg

congratulations annabelle and tashy - audrey and jazmine are utterly gorgeous <3 <3

Baby Jazmine Love Kelly entered the world on october the 21st at 6.20 am weighing 7lb 11 and a half oz.

Will update later with birth story in announcements but lets just say, Daddy just managed to get there 6 minutes before I gave birth as he was sent home. Im telling you I clenched those butt cheeks!!! All the time I was moaning about being late, and then the next minute im trying to hold her in haha! x

Feeling well xx

View attachment 501125

View attachment 501127
##

Congratulations Tashy!!!!! Lovely baby girl with a lovely name! :happydance::flower:

Congrats Annabelle and tashy! Beautiful little babies :D

Well after buying all new bedding yesterday, and havin my hair booked for this morning, I was hoping Sod's law would come into play but nope! Got antenatal later so hope she agrees to doing summit to get the ball rollin. Doubtful tho! I'm havin a November baby I'm sure!

Congratulations Tashy!!!

I'm resigned to having a November baby too, CJ. I keep having cramps and BHs, but nothing comes of it (I'm getting them now)! I am ready for baby to come now, even if there are 1 or 2 bits to sort still!

The nursery furniture finally arrived yesterday. DH built the wardrobe last night, he and my dad are building the change table and cot tonight, then I can move all the clothes, nappies etc into them and we'll be as ready as we can be!

I'm resigned to having a November baby too, CJ. I keep having cramps and BHs, but nothing comes of it (I'm getting them now)! I am ready for baby to come now, even if there are 1 or 2 bits to sort still!
Us too, my OH isn't even having cramps or BH yet :nope:

Well... Baby is still 3/5th engaged. Her head has turned to the optimum "coming out" position BUT she's also got her back to my back! Midwife said it could be worse as she could be on the left side, but luckily she's to the right. Ideally need to turn her tho.

I'm measuring at 37cms and she's guessing the baby is only going to be 7lbs something. She said she can feel the baby easily so is pretty confident with her guess... Have that all those who said I'm having a 9lb-er!!!

Wouldn't sweep me today but I'm booked in for next Tuesday. She'll arrange an induction then too which is obviously not what we want ideally so hopefully this little girl gets a wiggle on!!

Fizzoid, I wouldn't worry too much about twinges. I didn't have any with my first and he came bang on time. I think girls suffer from them more with subsequent babies, but not always. There's still hope for us all! Lol

Well, a bit of an update. OH had a midwife appointment today. She has another appointment made for a week on Friday where the MW will attempt a sweep if Maya hasn't made an appearance, and if that doesn't do anything then we'll be booked in for an induction the week after.

Had my little boy! Dawson Michael arrived at 8:29pm on Oct 16th :) 8lbs 2oz and 22 inches long.

Attachments

• 472214_4559402193538_946008692_o.jpg
    472214_4559402193538_946008692_o.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member