October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

This is baby Ella Raine - 16th October 8lbs 9oz :D :cloud9:

Attachments

• 227527_539448915986_492140758_n.jpg
    227527_539448915986_492140758_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
She's a real cutie, Islander!

I saw the MW today, she couldn't do a sweep as she couldn't reach enough of my cervix. She said not to bother going in on Friday as there won't be a big enough change. I'm seeing her next Wednesday and she'll try again then. If she can't do a sweep then, it looks like it'll be induction on 7th November. I can't see this baby coming any other way!

I wonder who out of the October mummies will be the last to have an October baby and who will be the last to have their baby.

Wow there's a lot of new babies since I last checked this thread! Congratulations to all you new mums!

I am due on halloween so if I go over they prob won't induce me until 42 weeks which would make me mid November!!

I hope I don't, November is not a good month for my family so I am hoping any day now lol!

Sophie was 2 days late and Leo was 10 days early so you never know!

My OH is hoping our little one is born soon so she can dress her up for Halloween :)

Doubt it, but fingers crossed!

November is the only month that we don't have a family birthday on either side, so we reckon November will be our month!

She's a real cutie, Islander!

I saw the MW today, she couldn't do a sweep as she couldn't reach enough of my cervix. She said not to bother going in on Friday as there won't be a big enough change. I'm seeing her next Wednesday and she'll try again then. If she can't do a sweep then, it looks like it'll be induction on 7th November. I can't see this baby coming any other way!

I wonder who out of the October mummies will be the last to have an October baby and who will be the last to have their baby.

I am same as you- couldn't reach to do sweep. Going to have another attempt on fri as I am in hospital getting blood pressure measured. Congrats to all new mums, they seem to be coming thick and fast!

Christopher Richard was born Monday October 22nd at 8:56a.m VIA ELCS. He weighed 9lb. 1oz. and is 21.06" long.
First picture is of me at 39w2d morning of elcs.
Second is Christopher right after they gave him to daddy.
Third is Christopher wide eyed 1day old.
Fourth is Christopher and daddy late in the night after feeding.

Attachments

• the morning of the c-section 39w2d.jpg
    the morning of the c-section 39w2d.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 37
  • first picture after c section.jpg
    first picture after c section.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 45
  • christopher 1day.jpg
    christopher 1day.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 42
  • proud daddy.jpg
    proud daddy.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 42
Big congrats to islander and mrsw- gorgeous pics of gorgeous babies you two xx

Aww more new mummies! Congrats!!

Well here I am at my due date and baby is still tucked up comfortably inside. Hope I'm not waiting much longer!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-1-today-anyone-want-wait-out-me-newpost.html
Hi CJ. I am 40+3 today, still no real signs!!! The thread above is great for overdue stress!!! Hope today is your day. xxx

Congratulations MrsW!

Happy due date CJ! My little one is still showing no signs of budging either!

Thanks both! 1979 I will get reading that pronto!

The most annoying bit is the cleaning... I'm having to do a full house clean daily "just in case". Nothing stays tidy for long with the boys, and the thought of comin home from hosp and havin to do it fills me with dread! So I'll be back on my knees today bleaching the floors before I get my steam mop out... Making sure that all the washing and ironing is empty, again. Might even give myself a bit of a tanning again so I don't look as worn as I feel! Lol.

How r u both managing to pass time?

Thanks both! 1979 I will get reading that pronto!

The most annoying bit is the cleaning... I'm having to do a full house clean daily "just in case". Nothing stays tidy for long with the boys, and the thought of comin home from hosp and havin to do it fills me with dread! So I'll be back on my knees today bleaching the floors before I get my steam mop out... Making sure that all the washing and ironing is empty, again. Might even give myself a bit of a tanning again so I don't look as worn as I feel! Lol.

How r u both managing to pass time?

You sound more organised than me, I've given up on the cleaning the house thing. I've fully come to terms with the fact that once my contractions start DH & I will have to get up straight away and run around for 2 hours straight to clean. The minute I mop Eleanor will spill milk over the floor, if I put her toys away that's a reason to play with the messiest ones she hasn't had out in weeks, I vacuum and the 'sparkles' (little shiny flowers, stars etc for necklace making) come out and will get walked through the entire house ... I've simply given up. Hoping my contractions start after she's in bed so she won't make a mess again straight away. Definitely the one 'negative' thing about a home birth, the worry of the midwives coming to your house!! Our kitchen table is rendered useless at the moment as well due to the amount of crap on it, but I've spotted a lovely big box behind the table so it can aalllll go in there and be boxed away underneath the table.

Congrats to all the ladies who have had their little ones! Love seeing all the photos, definitely makes me broody even though I'm happy to stay pregnant forever.

I know exactly what you both mean! I'm trying to keep the house clean and tidy, trying to keep in top of the washing & ironing etc so that we don't have to stress about it as much when LO arrives or rely on other to help get through it all.

I vacuum downstairs several times a day cos of the mess DS makes when playing, eating etc.

I am so ready to have the baby now!

Well I had a lazy day instead of cleaning the bathroom as planned... And now my waters have broke! Lol. Wish me luck girls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->