October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Gl Carly- I have been admitted today due to protein in urine and blood pressure. Seeing consultant tomorrow to discuss induction. Hope you have a smooth and quick labour.

Well I had a lazy day instead of cleaning the bathroom as planned... And now my waters have broke! Lol. Wish me luck girls!!

Lazy days before labour are always better than the busy cleaning days that leave you tired! I think you made a brilliant choice ;)

Good luck! Hope you get your cuddles soon =D

Good luck CJ! I'm incredibly jealous though!

I'm hungry all the time atm. I am constantly eating, having second helpings, finishing off DS's (and sometimes DH's!!!) meals and eating snack foods. I just don't feel full at all! I'm hoping I'm storing up calories and energy for impending labour...

Good luck Carly!!! Im jealous too haha but so happy for u n cant wait to see pics!! Good luck to you too hoping & fingers crossed the induction goes smoothly <3 afm feel like im never going into labour!! Dtd + hot bath + breast pump last night.. got a few contractions & nothing!! :(

Good lucky Carly :D
Haha that reminds me the morning of my c-section i started contracting...of course couldn't happen little sooner...but all went well.

Good luck Hoping & carly!

I had high bp & protein & had to be induced too hoping, it was all fairly quick in the end so I hope yours is too :thumbup:
xx

I was almost induced on friday for high bp and protein but there was only .2 protein in urine and they wont induce until .3 but gotta go back monday for 4hrs monitoring & if its still high they gonna induce me. Lost plug this morning so hoping it will happen naturally!!

My 11th oct team yellow turned pink on 23rd october ladies :)

Had too many threads and couldn't update them all, still finding them now haha.

Birth story and pics in journal link in signature :) xxx

Quickie to let u know Elsie arrived safely @ 08:52 this morning. She's a little battered and bruised from pushing her 9lbs 5oz head outta mammies lady bits so slowly that I am a bit grazed but untorn! Haven't slept at all yet... Feel like I'm hangin out my arse quite literally but should be home by end of today! Going to try n sleep while she is for the 1st time since she arrived - way too nosey! Will update properly with pics later! Thanks for well wishes x

Congratulations Carly and mumof1+1!!

Still no signs of anything here. Going by my LMP, today would have been my due date and I am getting more uncomfortable and fed up. I'm struggling to sleep too - had about 5 hours last night, so I'm currently sat in my pyjamas and it's not even 7:30!

Huge congratulations to CJ and mumof1 ... hope you 2 are getting lots of cuddles :cloud9:

hoping, shelly, girlfriday ... keeping it all crossed that you get some action soon xxx

She's the best thing ever CJ - am completely blown away by her <3

Thanks all! Lets get the rest moving now too please!! Lol.

This breast feeding business is stressing me already... I feel like I'm failing! She seems to want it but just plays with the nipple with her tongue... Can't wait for midwife today and get some reassurance :(

But here she is... I'm so in love!
https://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh546/carlyjade1986/photo-37.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"