October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Well, they are keeping me in. My waters are going and there's maconium in there. I'm not in established labour yet so they are thinking of moving me to a ward when they have finished monitoring me. I've just sent DH home as we only live 10 mins from the hospital and he's been awake almost 24 hours cos of DS. a VBAC isn't an impossible option, but it's looking less likely now.

They monitored me all night, I've not progressed at all so am getting a hormone drip and an epidural. The epi is just in case I need a c section again. I don't want me or DH to miss the birth like we did with DS cos I have a GA.

Well, baby reacted badly to the hormone drip and had a Brady. They took me off the drip to let LO recover and put me back on it an hour ago. If baby has another Brady we are off to theatre for a c section.

I have no idea what a Brady is - but sending you the best vibes I can find x

It is, Shell and has distressed LO. We had another and I'm only 3cms so am waiting for theatre to be free.

xx

will be very soon then gf ... you will be holding your LO before october is out!

Hiya ladies just to update my yellow bump turned out to be a beautiful pink princess**I had her on Friday and only just getting the chance to get online now. On my phone so can't post much but will give proper birth story at some stage*

Congrats Dizzy!

Well I finally had my c section at 10pm. My little boy arrived safe and sound and us a teeny 7lb 3oz, 1lb 2oz lighter than his brother! He still has no name though!

I'm incredibly sore, though I have managed to rest a little. He has only BF once (fir an hour) but has a fantastic latch!

Congratulations Dizzy and Girl Friday :) awesone news & cant wait to see pics !!

Afm - was having contractions since 11:30 last night that started 10 mins apart n came down to 5 mins apart & bbeen having my show since then. Went in for my pre-induction assessment and i am 2cms so dont need the gel!! Now im back at home to try go into labour naturally before they break my waters at 6:30 tomorrow morning! But contractions are now becoming more irregular & further apart but fingers crossed !!!

big congratulations Dizzy and GirlFriday ... that's 2 more of us getting lovely snuggles :cloud9:

Shelly - am rooting for you for today, but I think you might end up being the first of the november overspill!

Congrats dizzy and Friday!

Shelly that's fab news! Get that baby down and out :D!!! Good luck hun xx

Thank youuu! Ive got 9 and a half hours to get these contractions regular and working before they break my waters in the morning! Looking like we r in for a long night!! Will update soon xox

Well, still nothing happening for us. Off to the November thread we go...:wacko:

sorry you've missed october fizzoid, but I hear november is a good month for having babies too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->