October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Long time no see ladies. Just wanted to update that my beautiful little girl arrived on Sunday 28th at 6am. 13 hours of labour; induced due to foetal distress noted on CTG the night before. It was touch and go at the end, the doc rushed into the room to intervene (as her HR was baaaaaad) but I found my last ounce of strength and got her out before the doc was needed. Once she was resused, all was well. 8lb 10oz of beauty.

Congrats to everyone else too!!

41+2 today. Induction booked for Sat. Want my baby!!!!!!!! Had show and lots of cramping but that's all. Am guessing another November baby .....
Congratulations to all of you ladies who made October!!! xxx

congratulations Emerald - sorry you got a scare, but glad everything turned out good in the end :hugs:

So my October baby was born on November 1st at 2:59pm after being induced by breaking waters & pictocin drip started at 10:30am so verrry short labour! Did need stitches but didnt really mind coz i had my daughter skin to skin for about 2 hours :) so smitten with her & will post pics when im out of hospital xox

Shelley that's fab ... glad she didn't make you wait too long into november :hugs:

have fun momma - lots of lovely snuggles for you xx

Congrats Emerald, glad everything went well in the end. Also congrats Shelley!

Lucas Owen arrived on the 29th bang on time weighing 9Ibs and 53cm long. Only 1 hour and 21 minutes in delivery room so I made it :)

Well, we're booked in for an induction on the 7th, so at least the end is in sight :)

Congratulations to the mummies who have had their babies, good luck to those still waiting!

I am home now, feels so good to be back in my own house, with my own little family around me.

Feeding is going well, I think! Eligha's not been weighed since birth as he's not yet 72 hours old, do the MW will come here tomorrow instead. I hope he's not lost too much weight, a woman ended up back on the wards last night cos her LO lost too much. She had a strict 3 hour schedule of feed, supplement and pump and had to stay in doing that for 48 hours. If it didn't work she'd have to reasses what is best for her LO.

Urchin did you say you were having trouble getting Aoife to sleep in her bassinette? Is it ok now? How did you overcome it? We are coming home from hospital today & i can tell Isobel isn't gonna like being put down! Xx

41+2 today. Induction booked for Sat. Want my baby!!!!!!!! Had show and lots of cramping but that's all. Am guessing another November baby .....

All the best with your induction today! (Depending where you are, its Saturday here ! ;) lol)
Hope it all goes well & cant wait to hear news of your LO's arrival x

clever boy Lucas - arriving on time for mummy xx

that's good news fizzoid - hopefully LO gets a wriggle on before then, but if not at least you have a light at the end of the tunnel :thumbup:

girl friday - as long as he hasn't lost over 10% of his birthweight they won't be unhappy. If you are managing to feed him when he's hungry, and he is letting you know when he is, then all should be fine :hugs:

hi Shelley - Aoife sleeps perfectly on me - but not well at all in the moses basket.
Today my Sleepyhead arrived and I'm really hoping to report it went well in the morning.
The plan is to have it in the middle of our bed (which is where the moses basket lives currently) but then I should be able to cuddle her for comfort but not risk rolling onto her - or her wriggling down under the covers.
It has very good reviews and I'm hoping she likes it.

Shes lying in it now chuckling away to herself on the sofa - if she were in the moses basket she would be screaming by now

https://www.sleepyheadwebshop.com/en/products/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-deluxe-pristine-white.html

All the best with your induction today! (Depending where you are, its Saturday here ! ;) lol)
Hope it all goes well & cant wait to hear news of your LO's arrival x

Thanks!!!! 11pm Fri here and no sign yet, so off we go for induction in the morning! Can't wait to finally be able to put on here that I have had my baby!!!!!!!

Hope all is going well with you! x

Hey girls!
Ooh congrats Shelly!!! Can't wait to see pics!! So pleased for u!

Fozzoid - I'm glad u and urOH finally have a date. Fingers crossed baby comes before then :D

Elsie had her first photo shoot today.. She pooped twice on the props, and was so strong she refused to stay in the poses lol. Been sent a sneak preview tho... How cute?? https://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh546/carlyjade1986/photo-40.jpg

I was having trouble with Elsie in her Moses basket UNTIL I noticed she likes to snuggle that days muslin square... She slept cwtched up to that from 23:30 til I woke her at 3:30 for a feed. Then went straight down and slept til half 6 and straight back down til 9! Had 2 nights of her sleeping good and I'm sure it's becoz of her muslin squares smell like me!

Hope all went well mummy1979!
That's a lovely photo CJ! Glad she is sleeping well for you.

Elijah has mixed nights atm, 1 night is good, the next not so. He was weighed today and only lost 4oz so I'm really pleased! He seems to cluster feed after tea and the does his big chunk at the start of the night, which is good for me!

I never told you ladies, but we'd kept the gender a secret from our families, well when he was born, DH put me on handsfree to call my mum and her first word was "Nevermind". We were shocked and told her that was a horrible thing to say! The midwives and everyone in the room with us heard and couldn't believe it! We couldn't believe it!
I don't think she knew she was on speakerphone and how many people heard her, but it really upset us.

That's awful girl Friday, so sorry your mum was an idiot!! Congratulations by the way & glad all is going well for you.
:hugs:
xx

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o52/internet_that_flies/2012-11-04094936.png

Just after she was born <3

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o52/internet_that_flies/20121101_194346.jpg

Cuddles with Daddy

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o52/internet_that_flies/20121104_091722.jpg

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o52/internet_that_flies/20121104_182139.jpg

Wow sorry they are so big hehe..
Just wondering, are you ladies who have had your bubbas moving over to "baby club"? is there a thread for october mums (and early november mums! ;)) or maybe we should make one??

Hi shelly, I've lurked over in baby club a bit but not posted much, I don't think there's any October thread but I've seen a few ladies from here posting in baby club so far :thumbup:
x

Oh Friday... I'm sorry about ur mums reaction. That's not very nice at all :( baby boys are amazin - Elliot is still so loving and cwtchy... I'm sure Elsie won't wanna know me by the time she fiNds her feet. Enjoy ur little boy :hugs:

Shelly she's beautiful! Congratulations again hunni!!

IVe posted oNce in baby club regarding a scar on Elsie's head she has when she was born. I can't see my posting a lot in there to be honest... Once this thread dries up I'll probably be off here until I'm back in TTC! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->