****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Aww that's lovely hope he has a fab birthday tomorrow xx

Well as the saying goes it never rains it pours for me I have Charlie coming home from hospital today I have just about lost my voice and my throat is killing me and John (ds3) is in bed with a temp that's through the roof and to top it off I have my gtt this morning seriously I'm about due a lottery win for how badly things are going xx

That sounds wonderful goddess, he must have been so surprised, what a lovely idea xxx
Hannah does it ever stop for you you poor thing, hope you feel better soon, how did your test go? Xxxxx

Finger prick showed 6.2 before test should get results tomorrow for the 2 hour bloods I nearly threw up all over though the stuff was horrid and I seen the doctor after cause of my throat he says I'm just run down and it's viral farangitis or something like that I could hardly talk the pain is unreal the boys are better now though so just me to get sorted now and Charlie came home this morning so will be nice having us all under one roof tonight well except the little dude cause he is staying over at my mams think an early night is in order I'm shattered xxx

Hannah what a horrible time your having. Hope you get the results soon but 6.2 before the drink is quite high. It is truly disgusting, i found it hard to keep down too. Hope you have a repreive soon.

That's what she said hopefully results will be at hospital by today whether I hear anything or not though is a different story I'm also swelled up like a puffer fish but mainly only in one leg this heat is no good it's meant to get up to 31 today I mean omg when was the last time we had sun like that people are dropping all over cause of it cause we aren't used to it at all doc has told me to keep out of it I don't have to be told twice x

I'm sure all will be fine once we are all better Charlie should be fully recovered by the time he gets his cast off

I have had loop biopsies and they were worried about it holding the baby they have been looking at it since 14 weeks was my last one today and docs says its a super cervix and looking rather good after 2 extensive loops lmao I was like oh ok never been complimented on my cervix before haha x

lol well its a good thing its holding up! ive thought more about cervix in the last month then I ever have in my life. haha

I spend the majority of the year stuck in the house wishing for nice weather, the heat shows up in i cant wait for it to be over, i guess im just destined to be unhappy lol

I'm generally not a sun worshiper lol I just like it warm pregnancy and this heat really don't mix I bet its boiling all summer x

Omg ladies this heat is way to much! Am up dh nans but while everyone is sitting in the garden I keep coming in! Absolutely hate this heat way too much for me xxxxx
Not looking foward to drinking that horrible drink on Thursday for my gd test xxxxx

Oasis I feel the same been for a family get together and I've been in the shade everyone else has been trying to get into the sun lol xx

Evening ladies, totally agree the heat is overwhelming but I have to admit I won't complain as it south better than the miserable grey and wet which is inevitable come a few months!

Geordie - really hope things get better for you and your boys soon you are due some rest and relaxation!

Goddess - hope you dh had a fab birthday with his folks that's such a lovely thing to be surprised with!

Oasis - good luck for GTT later this week.

DH and i finally went shopping for a pushchair today omg what a choice we came out reeling! No idea what we will buy atm the Stokke Scoot was fitted the bill but the price and accessories are a lot. Do you guys recommend any others? We also looked at the bugaboo bee which was so light but baby was very low angled...?

I'm currently feeling like a rebel on the train home from waterloo having been to see Michael Buble - it was fab but feel as though I will pay for it later! Just making the most of everything before baby comes really.

Hope you all have a fab Sunday..

X

I have just got a icandy buggy your right there is so many out there it's unreal but the prices are ridiculous xx

We have a Phil & Teds double..but i would like a new one, but I will be sticking with what I have. I like the Uppa baby not sure if you have that over there but its very expensive.

I have officially lost my voice my kids and oh think all their birthdays have come at once!!!
The doc reckons 5-7 days till it will come back I'm bloody sick and I'm covered in prickly heat aloe Vera and paracetamol for me before bed not that the paracetamol do anything it still just hurts :( think ill play the lottery on Tuesday I mean come on I'm due some luck xx

Got my friend to ring for results of gtt as I can't be herd down the phone stupid voice they said no further action so I'm guessing that's all ok and my body shifted the sugar ok xx

Fab news Geordie re the gtt. Not so good about the voice. Hope you feel better soon.

These children are taking full advantage of me not being able to tell them off :( I know I'm pleased about the gtt but I have all the symptoms of it which is weird I'm never off the toilet and every time I go its like a bloody race horse I'm still up 5-6 times during the night and that's with drinking nothing after 8pm so don't know where it's all coming from and even when I did drink later it was just a mouth full to moisten my mouth a bit as I'm always thristy and dizzy plus the tiredness but I'm now putting the tiredness down to so much broken sleep getting up for the toilet during the night see the midwife Wednesday so will speak to her about it and get a sample checked and my blood pressure as that aint been done since 16 weeks even though I have had hospital appointments and that!! I had to get my friend to ring for results as I can't talk lol x

Definitely a good idea to bring it all up with the midwife. It sounds like you need a good review.

I'm just off for my 28 week mw app now been bit worried as I tripped last night and in trying to stop myself falling twisted funny which hurt all my stomach plus knocked my upper right stomach slightly, was half asleep going to the loo, Brooklyn's been moving well but obviously I'm still really worried:( xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->