****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Well v glad to have my glucose tolerance test out the way, sitting in a jam packed boiling hot waiting room for two hours between blood tests was not my idea of fun, rock hard plastic chairs too! Just gotta wait now. No news is good news as they only telephone if positive result so just a wait now:) xxxxxxx

The results are normally back within 24hrs I drank 2 jug fulls of water waiting to have mine tested the second time it's really boring waiting hopefully you will be ok though!!

Another boiling day it's 29 up here and I'm swelled up and we are hitting a heat wave :( my voice had started to come back a little yesterday and today its worse than before I'm really sick now going to have to go back to docs for it xx

Hope you get the results soon. I was lucky I work in the building that the Lab is in and they let me come back to my office, go back down for the 1 hour post blood test, come back to work and then go back down again for the 2 hour post otherwise I would have been bored out of my mind. It took my mind off the nausea a bit too.

Still have totally normal blood sugars and i had a chocolate biscuit last night and it stayed fine.

They only do one test before the drink and one after 2 hours here pleased your sugars are ok though x

Yes that's what I had Hannah, I took dd12 with me else I would have been even more bored! Think I'll prob ring my docs next week just to check if I've not had a phone call, I walk everyday and don't eat much junk so I'm hoping will be neg but you never know! We've got a lovely wind here today but going inside anywhere is still unbearable! Just been to Toys r us and it was like an oven in there couldn't stand working in that! Glad to be home xxxxxx

I could really cry cause of my voice its so frustrating I've been trying to eat ice cream and it makes me feel sick but helps the throat but still no voice defo going back to docs the kids break up tomorrow can ya imagine if I don't get it back I can't even talk to them or tell them off x

Hope your voice comes back soon. I can only imagine your frustration.

I am sure your gtt will be fine. It seems like every country had different rules. I failed my 1 hour but 2 hour was fine.

Really if you were in the uk you wouldn't even be classed as having it x

Well I'm really glad it's cooler here today:) making the most of it and dh has been jet washing our garden, my god you should have seen him after lol, I've never seen him so dirty! It goes everywhere, he ended up jet washing himself before he came in lol xxxxxx

I can imagine the pic of him jet washing himself..very funny.

Haha goddess it was funny but he was much cleaner after lol xxxxx

Ok so I'm being driven mad by this restless leg syndrome, it's got worse and worse this last two weeks and is seriously affecting my sleep, now it's not just in bed but whenever I sit down to rest, unfortunately it's not just in my legs, my legs are actually the least affected, my arms are the worst and the sensation starts in my chest and spreads out and down my arms, it's the most awful feeling, a lady on another site described it as ants crawling in my bones and I couldn't agree more that's the exact feeling I have, it's really getting me down now and I'm finding sleeping v hard:( xxxxxx

I get restless legs when I'm not pregnant but only my legs get effected

I've spent my night up the hospital with luc was took via ambulance earlier after I rang the 111 service but true to fashion they think its viral they want him checked though as thought it might of been meningitis honestly my luck at the minute is shocking the poor kids really isn't well though and he is never bad bless him his head and his eyes are killing been sick all over my cream carpet but can't be helped I'm so stressed with everything and still can't speak had to get my mam to ring 111 then they rang me to speak to luc then had to write everything down at the hospital xx

Oh god Hannah I can't believe everything you're going through I really can't you poor things that's awful, is he ok? Do you know anything else, I can't believe your run of bad luck is still going strong, really hope he's ok xxxxxxxxxx

Omg hannab hope everything is ok. Sounds awful.

I have rls too its awful.

Do you goddess, is it just in your legs? Mine is worse in my arms it's awful:( xxxxx

They just think its viral so home with paracetamol poor bairn he couldn't even stand cause of the pain in his eyes and head I had the lottery on last night best check me ticket lol im sure its this house that's bad ya know loads of stuff has happened since we moved in x

Thank god its not meningitis, but poor him and poor you, that's so awful, you're lucks gotta change soon!! Xxxx

I'm not holding out much hope for a change of luck every time I think its got to change something else happens im really down at the minute I just can't take any more I'm really struggling with the pregnancy and illness myself and then everything with the kids on top its just too much I try to put a brave face on a smile and get on with it but I don't feel like I can do it anymore :( x

I'm not surprised your feeling that way hannah. Anyone would in your shoes.

You are strong and will get through it.

Oasis my rls is just legs and feet thankfully, yours sound horrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->