****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I am sure everything is just fine if your still feeling lots of movement.

Thanks girls, hb was 150 and strong, lots movement, she said she thinks I pulled my stomach rather than actually did any harm which made me feel loads better, was really worried and still don't know how I tripped, just seem to be so clumsy at mo, but I'm always so so careful, she said I was probably just half asleep, I've struggled to sleep in the heat and was just so tired, she said to keep an eye out for any discharge or bleeding but doesn't think there will be a problem as all has been ok. Blood pressure and wee were good too, having my 28 week bloods taken on Thursday at the gd test. She also said the fact I'm getting v strong bh contractions that are a bit painful this last week is how many pregnancies I've had the more you have the stronger the bh apparently! Xxxxxxxxxx

Pleased everything was ok I keep getting painful ones too I can never really remember getting them with the others though x

Me too hun, they're def worse this pregnancy which she said they would be, she said your uterus is like a wooly jumper and once it's stretched it never quite goes back and has to work harder and harder! I have a completely numb and tingling bottom of my left foot, feels horrible, just googled it and apparantly it's normal, another joy of pregnancy lol, hope you're feeling better now hun xxxxxxx

I have been having painful BH too. Had my diabetes clinic today. Got given my machine and I have to buy a tonne of supplies which pisses me off. It might be covered by extended health won't know till I go and buy them.

That's good about the blood sugars goddess!!

Oasis I still have no voice it's a real pain in the arse to be honest never thought I'd miss it so much :( I see my midwife today she is doing a home visit so I don't have to drag Charlie and jake to the surgery x

What a pain goddess, hope they are covered great that your readings are normalxxxx
Hannah you still have no voice? That's awful, hoping it comes back v soon xxxx

So do I I'm on my 5 the day now and its so annoying I have to whistle for the kids to come down for tea and stuff lol doc said 5-7 days so fingers crossed it will be back by the weekend x

What is it laryngitis? I lost my voice with that, got all the usual jokes from dh about what a treat for him it was lol xxxxxx

Yeah it's moved down apparently and oh was joking at first but now its annoying him cause we can't talk lol

Midwife has just been everything is fine she told me to put my feet in a bucket of ice for swelling and said the reason I look so big is because baby is up really high due to placenta being low still tech at 22week scan said it was ok but consultant last week said it was still really low she says he doesn't feel big though its just cause he is so high up she was laughing at my belly jumping all over as soon as she put the Doppler on to listen in xx

Love all these happy sounding babies..just not happy mummy's.

Hope you get your voice back soon Hannah.

Great news Hannah! And if it just cooled down I'd be much happier:) dh and Casey are at the best place in this weather, Splashes swimming pool, astounded Casey went as he's had a fear of baths etc for years and only recently doesn't get bothered having his hair washed, before he'd panic if the water touched his face! Now he's whizzing down the slides and riding the waves made by the wave machine according to dh, talk about get over your fear in one! Now if only he'd grow out of the night terrors I'd be very happy! They seem to have got much worse in the heat, hate that I can't do anything but wait for him to come out of one, he's so distressed at the time, but any attempts at comfort otr talking just make it worse:( xxxxxx

It's slowly starting to come back just in the last hour but still not great like!! Oasis were you super careful when he was little and washing his hair and things?? I just about drown mine from being born from the first bath I tip water over their faces just a bit and once they got old enough to moan about getting the hair washed I used to just get a jug and tip it over their heads they all love the water though and after a couple of times of knowing I wasn't going to be covering their eyes or messing about doing the hair they stopped being bothered by it jake loved the bath but the first time I took him to a pool he clung to me screaming was like that for a few times and now he loves going and he just jumps in the big pool and that he can swim the width of it too!! Jake used to have night terrors but they seem to have stopped (touch wood) its horrible seeing them like that and not being able to do anything John sleep walks he is hyper all day though and I just think he doesn't ever want to stop he gets up and does stuff during the night sometimes lol pleased casey is enjoying the pool if I can and its still hot ill be going swimming this weekend I love it

No hun no different than with the other kids and they were right water babies! It started round the same time his night terrors did I think, he was really young when they started, he used to love baths when he was little and used to have a seat he'd sit in and play with the bubbles, it just came out of now where, he's a funny one lol, but I'm so pleased he's been today and enjoyed it, theyre still not back, Adam said he couldn't get him out lol xxxxxxxxxx

Haha it's great that he loved it can't keep mine out the water but I'm like that love it and always have!!

I wonder of he has had a dream about slipping in the bath or something and recalls it just with you saying it started around the same time as the terrors kids are funny full stop sometimes lol ds2 will only eat potato products and laughing cow cheese spread which is rather irritating (seems to be white stuff he likes) he was always fussy but would eat some things but now total nightmare doesn't even like crisps which is weird for a child

God there is no air out there tonight I'm roasting and its not even sunny now its overcast hope its like this next summer when we can enjoy it a bit more xx

Olivia is horrendous with getting her hair washed too. She screams every time although she is perfectly content to put her head under the water.

That's what Casey was like goddess! Only he would never of put his head under the water! Xxx
Hannah Casey doesn't like any food if it's what be calls brown standing for even slightly crispy, he only eats the inside of sausages unless they're from the chip shop cause you can't cook them without them turning at least golden brown, he picks the top off pizza cause he says it's crispy lol, honestly I agree kids are funny full stop! Xxxx
Just gunna have a cold shower this heat is killing, I've not been out today just couldnt hack the heat, 32 they reckon, we're def not used to this humidity, I hate it! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->