****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

God what a bunch of idiots..they could have done it days ago. Of course if it were there child he would have been scanned on admission. Hope your cervical scan is ok and then you can get back to the other one waiting for him to wake up from surgery. THinking of you, you have had a pretty shit time lately.

Really hope all goes ok and you make it back before he wakes up, they could of rescheduled your scan I agree xxxxxx hope your scan went wellxxx

You will need to take it easy over the next couple of days and take some time for yourself too if you can.

He has had his appendix out and is on morphine he is still sleeping!! Scan was ok and if all stays ok with baby I'm getting started off on the 15th oct unless he decided to come earlier or there is a medical need to bring him sooner xx

The appendix had perforated but they were saying eee you wouldn't think it off how he was before he was taken down pleased they took him in when they did x

Geordie - so sorry your little one and you have gone through so much! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok too?

Not much from me really, GTT yesterday and all ok but have low iron so need to take a supplement but apart from that all good. I can't believe am already 28 weeks, still feels surreal to think I will have a baby in just a few months.

I was worried about it perforating...just glad they finally did something. You should put in a formal complaint. I don't think that medical treatment was up to much.

On the other side super glad your scan was good.

I'm just happy he is ok but if we has listened to the doc at the other hospital it wouldn't of been noticed xx

They said because the pain wasn't generalised to one area to start with that was the reason it wasn't picked up sooner even though he could point with one finger to the pain in the middle of his stomach when it started off but they did say to look at him you would never of thought it was a perforated appendix even just before he went to theatre as the pain was only really bad when it was touched I'm pleased the took him when they did though!!!

Anyway how are you all?? It's nearly 3am and I'm up feeling sick think the heat is contributing to it feels like I have my heating on full blast xx

poor baby. im just glad he can finally start to feel better! wat was your cervical scan for???

Its only 9pm here but the house is pretty hot..lying naked on my bed totally over heating. Going to go for a cold shower in a minute.

not much news here.

I have had loop biopsies and they were worried about it holding the baby they have been looking at it since 14 weeks was my last one today and docs says its a super cervix and looking rather good after 2 extensive loops lmao I was like oh ok never been complimented on my cervix before haha x

Goddess it's 5am now and it's too hot it got up to 30 yesterday I was dying as we just ain't used to that heat here I'm currently not sleeping due to a mix of heat and spd and worry for my bambino in hospital I'm also worrying about how I'm going to juggle the kids hospital visits and everything else without my m to help and the travelling xx

It is a worry I am sure. Hope he is on the mend. Glad to hear you have a super cervix ;)

He is doing great had something to eat yesterday still on iv antibiotics and spoke to the surgeon who said he thinks the appendix had burst about 8 hours before surgery so its really good that they took him when they did they have also washed his abdomen out with saline to clear all the stuff away hopefully ill have him home by the weekend!! I'm no good though I can't lift him or anything I tried yesterday and he was wincing with pain so I had to stop I feel totally helpless oh is being a total super star though!!!

There are loads of babies on the ward too and I mean tiny babies one hasn't had a visitor for 2 days and when she cries I just want to pick her up and give her a cuddle apparently her mam works full time I don't know about any of you but even if I worked full time I would be at the hospital every day she must only be a couple of weeks old xx

Great news Hannah, you've really been through it the both of you, so pleased hes on the mend, that poor little baby that's there, yes even if I worked full time nothing would stop me visiting:( xxxxx

Nick says all night she is screaming he says its quite upsetting and he just wants to go and pick her up for a cuddle she is just sat in a baby bouncer all day only picked up for nappy change and bottle :( xx

Poor little baby in the ward that is really sad. Nothing would keep me away either. She is probably just using the ward as childcare. Awful! I can't really judge you never know someones circumstances but it sounds a bit odd.

Glad to hear he is on the mend.

Its DH 40th birthday on Saturday, have been cleaning like mad in the house as you know because i brought his parents over as a surprise and they arrived yesterday. DH was happy, totally shocked and a bit confused for a bit. NEver wrote it on here because he sometimes snoops on my B&B and never wanted him to find out. I was so nervous on the way home from the airport yesterday..seeing his face was perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->